truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

MissMona

MissMona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

ovi got shattered after heraing the truth-poor girl,
her so called sister and hubby ditched and betrayed her,i am feeling so sad seeing the precap.
ovi never took soham as her brother,but today she broke in front of herCry
i want arjun-onir and purvi punished.

sherma
i feel very sorry for ovi.
purvi and arjun are very disgusting.
now because of them, ovi's life is ruined totally.
i hope every member in deshmukh and karanjkar family will slap these two idiots.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvifanalways

Originally posted by deepalikachare

Bhute ka ant hamesha bura hi hota hain
ovi ne jo kuch bhi kiya aaj usko uske papo ki saza mili hain aur ye to kuch bhi nahi hain us frog ko aur gandi saza honi chahiye
bcz of her arvi ko bahut kuch sehna pada hain
Nw its ovi turn
i m vry happy she deserves dis only aur she is d biggest bhikari

</div>wat paap ovi did?only one offer wich was accepted by arvi(mature people/adult)<div>other den dis any kind of paap wrong is only done by arjun-purvi.
purvi lied to each and every 1 whom she tkes as family,
i still wont blame arjun much,but purv is d biggest paapi here.

What Ovi did was blackmail her sister and also showed that she does not even care about her mother with this blackmailing deal. After this if Ovi is not a bad person then I am lost Confused

okay if you say Ovi blackmailed her sister...then what did Purvi do, she betrayed her sister by hiding consummation truth...

Ovi realized and told everyone on her first month aniiversary that she can move-on and reunite ArVi...why did Purvi blackmailed Arjun, why did purvi hide her preggo truth, why did purvi made Ovi consummated by arjun, why did Purvi did sathyanaash of Ovi's life...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Waneeka,

What I find intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance is not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

everything is ovi's fault so why bother
whatever purvi does she will always be the mahaan one
whether that involves giving up her LOVE, marrying a complete stranger or giving up her baby

Exactly Aunty , couldn't put it more beautifully !
How are you enjoying the show now?
I am very glad that the truth came out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by arvifanalways

Originally posted by deepalikachare

Bhute ka ant hamesha bura hi hota hain
ovi ne jo kuch bhi kiya aaj usko uske papo ki saza mili hain aur ye to kuch bhi nahi hain us frog ko aur gandi saza honi chahiye
bcz of her arvi ko bahut kuch sehna pada hain
Nw its ovi turn
i m vry happy she deserves dis only aur she is d biggest bhikari

</div>wat paap ovi did?only one offer wich was accepted by arvi(mature people/adult)<div>other den dis any kind of paap wrong is only done by arjun-purvi.
purvi lied to each and every 1 whom she tkes as family,
i still wont blame arjun much,but purv is d biggest paapi here.

What Ovi did was blackmail her sister and also showed that she does not even care about her mother with this blackmailing deal. After this if Ovi is not a bad person then I am lost Confused

okay if you say Ovi blackmailed her sister...then what did Purvi do, she betrayed her sister by hiding consummation truth...

Ovi realized and told everyone on her first month aniiversary that she can move-on and reunite ArVi...why did Purvi blackmailed Arjun, why did purvi hide her preggo truth, why did purvi made Ovi consummated by arjun, why did Purvi did sathyanaash of Ovi's life...

masti dear, it is a waste to ask this question...No one can asnwer why Arjun-Purvi did not divorce their respective spouses and marry each other for their pavitra love...No one...So I don't understand this BS about Pavitra rishta and justice being done finally...They could have easily taken decisions and gotten together...But they wanted this public humiliation for Ovi and Purvi wanted 2 men by the string...ek ke saath kaam nahi chalta na...one has to be doctor who can do medical crimes and one a business tycoon who can buy out her problems...She wants it both ways :P woman of every man...we will not understand that kind of women...:P I am happy with one, infact one also feels like work sometimes :P So I salute Purvi for wanting multiple and being so adept at handling them so well...

Edited by pari87 - 09 April 2013 at 11:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PandorasBoxm_mastiKalapiShaktifanSwatishermailovedhanjanirdDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Awesome Pari...ClapClapClap...loved your posts

Edited by m_masti - 09 April 2013 at 11:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarayadallieprityy89

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiPandorasBoxKalapisashashyamshermaDabulls23

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan tooLOL

Lol my mom took care of me alone in the states when my dad would go to work, and I can assure you she spent a lot of time yelling at me because I would cry so much
She herself told me that
And I don't see any of my aunts who have infants not yelling at their child once in a while
They don't understand it so its okay lol
I yell at my cat too and she is a baby for me
I don't think I love her any less because I yell at her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapisashashyamshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top