truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalininaik

Ovi could work on her marraige because of Purvi... i hope everyone remembers ..purvi asking Arjun ..
before leaving calcutta..it was Purvi who made Onir come to mumbai and treat Ovi.
purvi is not responsible for loss of Ovi's child ...she wanted to visit the temple.
In the end she even donated her baby..
After Ovi has got everything ..she has turned out to be a little better. 
no 1 blaminhg any1 for d accident,but we r blaming for wat purvi did.
if purvi wnted to giv her baby,she cld hav still given after ovi knowing the truth abt her baby,
ovi had a right to know abt her death baby and mourn for it,it was her right to see her death  baby

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapisashashyampesi11ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
even archana mata didnt sacrifice soham 
but purvi mata did
how mahaan
i dont know why she is human
she should be an angel
or maybe Ks and Ds should make a statue  and worship her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapisashashyampesi11sherma

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I hope Purvi, Arjun and Onir has something coming back to them for their good Karmas..

Purvi is the biggest disgust for Aaji Sulo and Archu..She destroyed their the fake trust they had in her...Tooting their horn abt their sanskars, Purvi's tyaags-balidaans

Arjun is the biggest fool and a culprit in hurting Ovi supposed to be his childhood best friend...Is this how BF does to his BF or Wife?? He should pay the most..

Purvi is nobody to Ovi...Arjun was and is

Onir is no body to Ovi ...But Arjun was and is

Purvi may have put the ball rolling but Arjun and Onir played her game..

Yes Ovi put the deal forth to Archana and Purvi...Archana refused it and so should have Purvi...But Purvi decided to accept the deal day b4 the marriage was her own doing...Ovi had forgotten and dealt with Purvi not accepting it period..

Blaming Ovi for everything is not going to be accepted by viewers...

ArVi and Onir should rott in Hell..For their own deeds..

It will be interesting to see which side Soham takes...Pure-Vi or Ovi his bio sister...

I hope and pray he takes Ovi's side...he knows what betrayal and abadonement is..

Varsha di, keeping hopes from Arjun-Purvi-Onir is useless on this show. Purvi and her sanskaars have shown what kalyug is like :P 

I wish Archana was out of coma to see her laadli's dirty laundry hung in public. Pre-marital sex with lover, give him up one night before marriage after using him ( What do they call men who do that? ermmm :P ) and then swapping babies with sister's dead child and gaining all false sympathy...hmmm...that's a ton of good karma yaar:P She will be granted heaven for this:P Or maybe just give her Arjun-Onir that is heaven for our lady anyway...2 guys, 2 puppets and one aishoaaraam life. Aur kya chahiye?

I forgot, Vinay was also in the run..And Mittal has seen glimpses :P ahhahaha..What do we call girls who do that ? ( ermmm :P) Maybe she could do with a new guy too on the show :P I don't think Purvi is ever satisfied with one puppet ...:P

Btw, I always said this, If this does lead to ARVI re-union, great going, because Purvi will not be a one man woman for Arjun and Arjun will definitely not be a one woman man for Purvi...I guess kalyug relationships ( err pavitra rishtas) are like this for the new generation? Multiple partners, lovers, sexual relationships are alright, as long as you have "lurveee" between you. Is that the new norm? Seems like it from here at least :P 

LOL. 

Ovi will be paid back in good karma di. She will finally be free of Arjun and Purvi. And I am glad that she does not have to raise a criminal/manipulative, pathetic and characterless woman's child nor a spineless, puppet and imbecile man's child. She is now free of all this muck :P 

so glad, Ovi's karma is paying her with this! :) 

Edited by pari87 - 09 April 2013 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by shalininaik

Ovi could work on her marraige because of Purvi... i hope everyone remembers ..purvi asking Arjun ..
before leaving calcutta..it was Purvi who made Onir come to mumbai and treat Ovi.
purvi is not responsible for loss of Ovi's child ...she wanted to visit the temple.
In the end she even donated her baby..
After Ovi has got everything ..she has turned out to be a little better. 
no 1 blaminhg any1 for d accident,but we r blaming for wat purvi did.
if purvi wnted to giv her baby,she cld hav still given after ovi knowing the truth abt her baby,
ovi had a right to know abt her death baby and mourn for it,it was her right to see her death  baby

exactly!
but now ovi is even a bad mother for yelling at pari when she is in a bad mood
i am sure all the mothers in the world are bad mothers then

m_mastiKalapisashashyamsherma

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

arjun and purvi wont be punished , onir will be
now ovi will think that purvi and onir killed her baby
to get pari with her biological father
as onir is a doctor he switched the babies
now ovi will join hands with punni and mittal
to punish onir

he will be.. because he made the move.. but Ovi will hate Purvi's guts more than she did beforeConfused

and purvi deserves every1 hatered from deshmuk and karanjkar fly

that's true

m_mastipari87KalapiDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

now ovi will join hands with punni and mittal
to punish onir 

its completely okay if Ovi supports Mitta/Punni to punish Onir...and I want Purvi to accept her part of sin in the court, so that Onir and Purvi will get equal punishment...

yes, Ovi always supported truth...so it might look like she supporting Punni/Mittal when she is supporting truth...

Ovi completely trusted Onir as a doctor and as a jeeju and as a brother...i will make sure my doctor's license gets terminated if he does like this act to me...a medical history of stillborn is carried over for 2-3 generations...this is a big crime that onir did as a world famous obgyn...

Edited by m_masti - 09 April 2013 at 11:37am

pari87Kalapiilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Dear Waneeka,

What I find  intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over  a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance is not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

everything is ovi's fault so why bother 
whatever purvi does she will always be the mahaan one
whether that involves giving up her LOVE, marrying a complete stranger or giving up her baby 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PandorasBoxm_mastipari87Kalapishermailovedhanjanird

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I hope Purvi, Arjun and Onir has something coming back to them for their good Karmas..

Purvi is the biggest disgust for Aaji Sulo and Archu..She destroyed their the fake trust they had in her...Tooting their horn abt their sanskars, Purvi's tyaags-balidaans

Arjun is the biggest fool and a culprit in hurting Ovi supposed to be his childhood best friend...Is this how BF does to his BF or Wife?? He should pay the most..

Purvi is nobody to Ovi...Arjun was and is

Onir is no body to Ovi ...But Arjun was and is

Purvi may have put the ball rolling but Arjun and Onir played her game..

Yes Ovi put the deal forth to Archana and Purvi...Archana refused it and so should have Purvi...But Purvi decided to accept the deal day b4 the marriage was her own doing...Ovi had forgotten and dealt with Purvi not accepting it period..

Blaming Ovi for everything is not going to be accepted by viewers...

ArVi and Onir should rott in Hell..For their own deeds..

It will be interesting to see which side Soham takes...Pure-Vi or Ovi his bio sister...

I hope and pray he takes Ovi's side...he knows what betrayal and abadonement is..

Varsha di, keeping hopes from Arjun-Purvi-Onir is useless on this show. Purvi and her sanskaars have shown what kalyug is like :P 

I wish Archana was out of coma to see her laadli's dirty laundry hung in public. Pre-marital sex with lover, give him up one night before marriage after using him ( What do they call men who do that? ermmm :P ) and then swapping babies with sister's dead child and gaining all false sympathy...hmmm...that's a ton of good karma yaar:P She will be granted heaven for this:P Or maybe just give her Arjun-Onir that is heaven for our lady anyway...2 guys, 2 puppets and one aishoaaraam life. Aur kya chahiye?

I forgot, Vinay was also in the run..And Mittal has seen glimpses :P ahhahaha..What do we call girls who do that ? ( ermmm :P) Maybe she could do with a new guy too on the show :P I don't think Purvi is ever satisfied with one puppet ...:P

Btw, I always said this, If this does lead to ARVI re-union, great going, because Purvi will not be a one man woman for Arjun and Arjun will definitely not be a one woman man for Purvi...I guess kalyug relationships ( err pavitra rishtas) are like this for the new generation? Multiple partners, lovers, sexual relationships are alright, as long as you have "lurveee" between you. Is that the new norm? Seems like it from here at least :P 

LOL. 

Ovi will be paid back in good karma di. She will finally be free of Arjun and Purvi. And I am glad that she does not have to raise a criminal/manipulative, pathetic and characterless woman's child nor a spineless, puppet and imbecile man's child. She is now free of all this muck :P 

so glad, Ovi's karma is paying her with this! :) 
Ameen to that...Loved your post especially bold & underlined...

Abt the famous 21st century couple what they are showing between ArVi & Onir is the 2013's flower generation of 60s...Orgies and threesomes...Person can not be happy with one...No monogamous relationships.

Mind wandering around for more..AngryAngryAngry

VInay, Mittal, Arjun, Onir and who is next?  Dead

m_mastipari87Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top