Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by arvifanalways

The only way to solve the current situation is to have Arjun and Purvi come together to raise their child and move on to a new track instead to stretching the current track of arjun-ovi and purvi - onir to the point that is it getting unbearable and hard to watch because of the amount of rona dhona.

It is also best to reunite arjun and purvi because they have truly not moved on and now they have a reason to be together that is bigger than themselves- PARI

Agree with U. Bygone is bygone. This baby Pari sake must need to Arjun-Purvi united. Because Pari's life is now more important then Arjun-ovi or Purvi-onir current relationship. Also Pari deserve her real parents love not between any others.

if pari dont get real parents love no harm in that ..coz arjun n ovi vl shower their love on her ..
but if arjun n purvi re unite thr r 2 hearts to be broken ..ovi n onir ... pari can't feel anything ..she is a toddler ..but ovi n onir r adults n it would be painful for them to deal it .. 

n it is logic less to  expect someone to reunite for the sake of kid ...thr r lakhs of ppl in this world who raises kids without living together ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 15)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by sherma

ovi got shattered after heraing the truth-poor girl,
</div>her so called sister and hubby ditched and betrayed her,i am feeling so sad seeing the precap.
ovi never took soham as her brother,but today she broke in front of herCry

i want arjun-onir and purvi punished.

<div>i agree ur POV bt y onir get punishment...no never ovi get angree on onir might be hated him bt not punish him

Don't worry
I think Ovi will again put a deal forward that she will not file a case against onir if Purvi promises to go away from her life forever

wat an idea ...LOL ..if ovi did this , then that would be the best solution for all this nonsense ..

couldn't it be betr if ovi asks purvi to commit suicide WinkLOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I don't think Arjun should be punished, like Ovi he too was decieved. Arjun only recently found out the truthand was put in an extremely difficult position thanks to Purvi who played a cruel game with the lives of her loved ones. The writers may think they've made Purvi the next mahaan character on PR but their attempts failed horribly, all I've seen is a mounting of damage to one of my favorite characters.

Mandy , Arjun should be punished for many things :
- he starts loving pari more suddenly because she is his and purvis daughter
- he for once doesn't mourn the loss of the arovi baby , the baby he was looking forward to
- now it looks like he knew all along pari is their child
- the timing of the physical relationship is not yet cleared and Ovi will assume they were having an extra marital affair hence pari
- he should also be punished for only thinking of Purvi all the time
- he thinks its Purvi to whom injustice has been done

I think he should just go and tell Purvi how much he loves her
Now they have a baby together

True, Arjun has his faults in this whole mess given his actions lately. I didn't think of it that way since I'm more upset with Purvi's character and how many lives she destroyed, the damage to her character is extreme.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJShivrayadalliesashashyam

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Who want support Pari live broken family & not get her real parent love only asking them If this happen their real life what they want.

SingularlyGood

Goldie

SingularlyGood

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Who want support Pari live broken family & not get her real parent love only asking them If this happen their real life what they want.

If the choice was between a "real" mom who threw me away like a used diaper minutes after giving birth and a "foster" mom who loved, nurtured and cherished me since the very first day, I would choose a ""non-real" mom 100 times over a "real mom.
The real mom would be too busy in doing raas-leela with her different beaus to take proper care of the baby, anyway.

Edited by SingularlyGood - 09 April 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sashashyamDabulls23

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
after so many days i m excited for pr

LoveAshvik

LoveAshvik

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
totally agree with uThumbs Up
purvi ,onir n arjun should be punished
but ovi called dada to soham bcz she was in need of him...selfish girlAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivsoapwatcher1aathya

john909

Goldie

john909

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
would please kindly tell me why arjun should be punished?  the game ovi and purvi played with arjun's life has brought them at this stage. so i dont sympathize purvi or ovi. they dont deserve it. one is the queen of manipulation and the other is completely immature and superficial.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top