Pavitra Rishta

truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

I don't think Arjun should be punished, like Ovi he too was decieved. Arjun only recently found out the truth and was put in an extremely difficult position thanks to Purvi who played a cruel game with the lives of her loved ones. The writers may think they've made Purvi the next mahaan character on PR but their attempts failed horribly, all I've seen is a mounting of damage to one of my favorite characters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJShivrayadalliesashashyampesi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 14)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stacyellowz

IF-Rockerz

stacyellowz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
what that trio did was sooo not cool. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJShivpesi11ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I don't think Arjun should be punished, like Ovi he too was decieved. Arjun only recently found out the truthand was put in an extremely difficult position thanks to Purvi who played a cruel game with the lives of her loved ones. The writers may think they've made Purvi the next mahaan character on PR but their attempts failed horribly, all I've seen is a mounting of damage to one of my favorite characters.

Mandy , Arjun should be punished for many things :
- he starts loving pari more suddenly because she is his and purvis daughter
- he for once doesn't mourn the loss of the arovi baby , the baby he was looking forward to
- now it looks like he knew all along pari is their child
- the timing of the physical relationship is not yet cleared and Ovi will assume they were having an extra marital affair hence pari
- he should also be punished for only thinking of Purvi all the time
- he thinks its Purvi to whom injustice has been done

I think he should just go and tell Purvi how much he loves her
Now they have a baby together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sashashyamDabulls23

arvifanalways

Goldie

arvifanalways

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
The only way to solve the current situation is to have Arjun and Purvi come together to raise their child and move on to a new track instead to stretching the current track of arjun-ovi and purvi - onir to the point that is it getting unbearable and hard to watch because of the amount of rona dhona.

It is also best to reunite arjun and purvi because they have truly not moved on and now they have a reason to be together that is bigger than themselves- PARI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvifanalways

The only way to solve the current situation is to have Arjun and Purvi come together to raise their child and move on to a new track instead to stretching the current track of arjun-ovi and purvi - onir to the point that is it getting unbearable and hard to watch because of the amount of rona dhona.

It is also best to reunite arjun and purvi because they have truly not moved on and now they have a reason to be together that is bigger than themselves- PARI

Agree with U. Bygone is bygone. This baby Pari sake must need to Arjun-Purvi united. Because Pari's life is now more important then Arjun-ovi or Purvi-onir current relationship. Also Pari deserve her real parents love not between any others.

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

ovi got shattered after heraing the truth-poor girl,
her so called sister and hubby ditched and betrayed her,i am feeling so sad seeing the precap.
ovi never took soham as her brother,but today she broke in front of herCry
i want arjun-onir and purvi punished.

i agree ur POV bt y onir get punishment...no never ovi get angree on onir might be hated him bt not punish him

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by arvifanalways

Agree with U. Bygone is bygone. This baby Pari sake must need to Arjun-Purvi united. Because Pari's life is now more important then Arjun-ovi or Purvi-onir current relationship. Also Pari deserve her real parents love not between any others.

No, arvi should not reunite because of pari. Many people get married, have kids, get divorced. They grow up with a mother-stepfather and father-stepmother
Arvi can reunite if they want to because of their love
But now that Purvi is falling for onir I don't think she will divorce him to be with Arjun unless onir is negative or killed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sashashyamDabulls23

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by sherma

ovi got shattered after heraing the truth-poor girl,
</div>her so called sister and hubby ditched and betrayed her,i am feeling so sad seeing the precap.
ovi never took soham as her brother,but today she broke in front of herCry

i want arjun-onir and purvi punished.

<div>i agree ur POV bt y onir get punishment...no never ovi get angree on onir might be hated him bt not punish him

Don't worry
I think Ovi will again put a deal forward that she will not file a case against onir if Purvi promises to go away from her life forever

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliesoapwatcher1sashashyampesi11Linda25Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top