m_mastisashashyam

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku6us

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by rinku6us

Ovi will realize that everything could be done by blackmailing and being so stubborn. I am also doubtful whether the baby Ovi was carrying is Arjuns. They have not shown anything about Arjun-Ovi's married life except they fought every time and Ovi became addicted to alcohol. Pari needs her own mother and dad, she should not pay for her mothers foolish attitude.
Err...Arjun did accept himself that Ovi's baby was his Unhappy. He said in an episode when Ovi was sleeping with PAri, that I can't even tell you, Ovi that "hamare baby" is dead (that is proof enough that he fathered a child with Ovi)...well, that was the first time Arjun looked with guilty face at Ovi tooo...now of course, no amount of reason or proof can convince you, if you can't accept taht Arjun inspite of "loving' Purvi can sleep with some one else, that is a different issue altogether Unhappy

You do not have to convince me. I just hoped and it would be a justice to Arjun-Purvis Pavitra Rishta.
Oh, I see my bad, I replied for I thought you were mis-informed. But your post was really cause you 'belief'that not sleeping with someone else constitute pavitra rishta, and to me, many things are needed to amalgamate into a "Pure"relationship, such as faith, trust, to name a fewBig smile. And after what has happened, Arjun Purvi will never have one in my eyes. But as you said we are different individuals...

Please do not write in bold, I will understand what you are talking about even if you write in normal fonts. We are different individuals and our opinions vary, thats ok for me.

I prefer to post in bold, am not going against IF rule, and I particular didn't chose only to 'bold'this particular post for emphasize nor making a point...it is my preference Big smilethere, i guess I did it again Smile

Edited by Kalapi - 09 April 2013 at 7:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Dabulls23

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by Teeya

ovi ki iss haal ki jimmedar who khud hai. uske liye hum PUnir yaa Arjun ko dosh nahi de shaktein. haan yeh baat alag hai ki onir ko as Doc sab kuchh such gharwalo ko bata dena chahiye tha par punir ne apni khushiyon ko chhod kar ovii ki khushi dekhi . agar yeh baat bhi agar gharwale aur ovii samjh nahi paate to iss mein bhi ovi ka hi dosh hai.

exactly, Ovi shouldn't have trust Arjun when he begged her for second chance...she should have understood he is betraying her...

itna hi nahin Archana ne ovi ko warn bhi kiya tha ki tu khush nahi rahegi kyunki arjun tuje nahi purvi ko pyar karta hai. tab ovi ko lagta tha ki sirf wahi Arjun ko suchcha pyaar kar Shakti hai. aur ab ovi such mein Arjun ko suchha pyaar karti hai to use chup rahe ke arjun ko apna lena chahiye. pari ko bhi maa ka pyaar dena chahiye jisase Arjun sirf aur sirf uska pati bana rahe who agar mujhe Arjun ne dhokha diya kahe ke rone jaayegi to pati aur uske saath pari ko bhi kho degi. use yaad yeh rakhna chahiye ki usne purvi se Arjun ko china tha to ab jo use mil raha hai who usi ka parinaam hai. dusri baat yeh bhi hai ki Car Arjun chala raha tha. Onir nahi isi liye ab jo lagta hai ki Onir ne uski beti ko chin liya hai to usmein Arjun jimmedar hai Onir yaa purvi nahin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
In the precap, Ovi is coming from the City Hospital , where Onir works ...

So this means that she went to see Onir after hearing Purvi and Arjun and perhaps Onir told her exactly what happened ..she is in shock that Purvi and Onir could do this to her and switch babies ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87ShaktifanSwatisashashyam

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

In the precap, Ovi is coming from the City Hospital , where Onir works ...

So this means that she went to see Onir after hearing Purvi and Arjun and perhaps Onir told her exactly what happened ..she is in shock that Purvi and Onir could do this to her and switch babies ...

But the precap shows , Ovi ran into soham and she is saying she has been betrayed
The new episode is already on air ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
In the precap , Ovi is walking out of the City Hospital ( the sign board says the name ) and she is about to get hit by a car when Soham saves her ..City Hospital is where Onir works and also where Archana is in Coma ...So either she went to talk to Archana  ( in her grieved state of mind ) or went to ask Onir some questions about Pari .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanirdJustlikethat1

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

I don't think Arjun should be punished, like Ovi he too was decieved. Arjun only recently found out the truth and was put in an extremely difficult position thanks to Purvi who played a cruel game with the lives of her loved ones. The writers may think they've made Purvi the next mahaan character on PR but their attempts failed horribly, all I've seen is a mounting of damage to one of my favorite characters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieJShivpesi11sashashyamTanyaz

Go to top