truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 12)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan tooLOL
Are you two mths old?Shocked

No , but my mom started yelling at me from day 3 because I would cry all the time , I wouldn't let her sleep and whenever she would fight with my dad and I would cry she would yell at me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapipesi11shermaDabulls23

rinku6us Senior Member
rinku6us
rinku6us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Ovi will realize that everything could be done by blackmailing and being so stubborn. I am also doubtful whether the baby Ovi was carrying is Arjuns. They have not shown anything about Arjun-Ovi's married life except they fought every time and Ovi became addicted to alcohol. Pari needs her own mother and dad, she should not pay for her mothers foolish attitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetone

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku6us

Ovi will realize that everything could be done by blackmailing and being so stubborn. I am also doubtful whether the baby Ovi was carrying is Arjuns. They have not shown anything about Arjun-Ovi's married life except they fought every time and Ovi became addicted to alcohol. Pari needs her own mother and dad, she should not pay for her mothers foolish attitude.
Err...Arjun did accept himself that Ovi's baby was his Unhappy. He said in an episode when Ovi was sleeping with PAri, that I can't even tell you, Ovi that "hamare baby" is dead (that is proof enough that he fathered a child with Ovi)...well, that was the first time Arjun looked with guilty face at Ovi tooo...now of course, no amount of reason or proof can convince you, if you can't accept taht Arjun inspite of "loving' Purvi can sleep with some one else, that is a different issue altogether Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87ShaktifanSwatipesi11shermasashashyamDabulls23

rinku6us Senior Member
rinku6us
rinku6us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by rinku6us

Err...Arjun did accept himself that Ovi's baby was his Unhappy. He said in an episode when Ovi was sleeping with PAri, that I can't even tell you, Ovi that "hamare baby" is dead (that is proof enough that he fathered a child with Ovi)...well, that was the first time Arjun looked with guilty face at Ovi tooo...now of course, no amount of reason or proof can convince you, if you can't accept taht Arjun inspite of "loving' Purvi can sleep with some one else, that is a different issue altogether Unhappy

You do not have to convince me. I just hoped and it would be a justice to Arjun-Purvis Pavitra Rishta.
Please do not write in bold, I will understand what you are talking about even if you write in normal fonts. We are different individuals and our opinions vary, thats ok for me.
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i shud ask my kids if they think i treat them like dolls. i yell at them whenever they are noisy. god i yelled at my son when he cried non-stop at night for hours and my husband was being a jerk when he was barely 4 weeks old. ovi atleast picked up pari and apologized. i've never apologized to my kids. Maybe you guys are right. im selfish and treat my children like dolls and love them according to my mood. this is just such fan biased non-sense rather than a rational analysis of a character.

also fine agreed ovi brought upon the panauthi called arjun upon herself but she didn't ask for pari or bring upon her baby's death (it had nothing to do with her drinking. she was flung out of a car. i think that will do it). she deserved to mourn it. even if it was purvi i would stay firm on this ground. honestly anyone who is happy about a woman's saddest plight (her baby dying) should be ashamed of themselves. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87pesi11shermasashashyamDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teeya

ovi ki iss haal ki jimmedar who khud hai. uske liye hum PUnir yaa Arjun ko dosh nahi de shaktein. haan yeh baat alag hai ki onir ko as Doc sab kuchh such gharwalo ko bata dena chahiye tha par punir ne apni khushiyon ko chhod kar ovii ki khushi dekhi . agar yeh baat bhi agar gharwale aur ovii samjh nahi paate to iss mein bhi ovi ka hi dosh hai.

exactly, Ovi shouldn't have trust Arjun when he begged her for second chance...she should have understood he is betraying her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Ovi is blinded by love
I am sure after knowing everything
She will stick by Arjun and accept pari
She loves pari a lot
But she will hate Purvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastirayadallieShaktifanSwatipesi11

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
yup...nothing will change...Ovi might cry for sometime...she loves Arjun so much and she loves Pari too much...

Ovi has to accept the truth that Purvi-Arjun doesn't have time to raise Pari so it is good for if she raises Arjun's daughter...and just give daughter back to Arjun-Purvi after all the mom duties are done...

Purvi will not accept/marry Arjun until and unless Onir dies or turns negative and legally divorces her...

so Arju has to stick to his wedding with Ovi, and continue the eye-lockings and memories recaps...and get controlled by only and only Purvi...

Edited by m_masti - 09 April 2013 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sashashyamilovedhanjanird

Go to top