India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 11)

sweetone Senior Member
sweetone
sweetone

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i am so so happy Ovi got to know the truth. now i will like to see her shattered and going through pain just like she gave me and most ARVI fans pain mostly for her self-centered and rude nature. now it is time for her to enjoy the fruits of her selfishness. wow, let me sit back, relax and enjoy the ever self-centered problematic Ovi.

Edited by sweetone - 09 April 2013 at 1:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamanan_virikarayadallieJShivprityy89

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
not only mom's ...everyone yells on someone who r close to them when they were in frustration ..its human nature ...tht's wat i do ...but i say sry as soon as i realize it Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapiilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

i am so so happy Ovi got to know the truth. now i will like to see her shattered and going through pain just like she gave me and most ARVI fans pain mostly for her self-centered and rude nature. now it is time for her to enjoy the fruits of her selfishness. wow, let me sit back, relax and enjoy the ever self-centered problematic Ovi.

i am glad u enjoying it Tongue  ... didnt u enjoy watching purvi getting suffered staying away frm her baby Wink ..wat abt watching purvi looking at arjun with a happily married(be it forceful ..but at the end they were married and living under one roof as husband n wife...) to his wife ovi who was pregnant !!LOL 

even i am enjoying it as ovi knows the truth now ...a bitter truth that her husband and other woman in her husband's life cheating on her  ...every time arjun wants to clear the messy  things purvi made things more complicate for him ..he is trying so hard to make his marriage work with ovi ...n thr comes mahan maatasri purvi ji in b/w n keeps a hurdle thr .. this time by donating her illegitimate child without getting an approval would be parents Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapishermaShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

Right on. I will definitely watch tomorrow's episode to have my satisfaction. Its payback time for Ovi. Lets see if the TRP's will rise with this storyline.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasweetonekandykandyprityy89

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

hey when I was little I got yelled at and gotten fatkas quite frequently from my mom...I guess my mom was a bad mother...

I also gave a little tappas to my boys behind once in a while...That makes me a bad mom too...

WGF what any one thinks abt me being a bad mother...As long as my boys knows i love them dearly and am the best mom...That is all counts Big smile

awww Varsha di! I am sure your boys think you are best mom! :) Thankfully, moms in the world are usually all alike :P There are exceptions like Purvi apparently, I came to know today! :P 

Ovi decided to give baby love and showered mamta on baby, yes she yelled out of frustration but quickly apologized, but does not change her love for the baby and the fact that she is raising her without any help from useless father who has taken birth on this planet only to be gawking at purvi and solve her problems with puppy constipation look of sadness ;P

But Purvi, is such a great mom, she decided to do away with kach kach only of yelling, loving, mamta, or raising child. :P She thought once in a while if mamta ubhroes, she will slyly breastfeed, but why take challenge of raising a child with all the potty cleaning, staying up at night, looking after her, and giving her love and showing patience 24/7. 

Purvi could not give up on flirt time and romance with husband. So she chose to donate baby for all dirty work for Ovi to do. 

I guess that makes a super smart wife, if not good mom :P hahahahaahahahahahahha

oops, sorry, purvi is a great mom for donating child. Naya zamaana ki reet. /everyday is a new lesson in sociology of kalyug. Multiple marriages and sexual relationships are alright as long as love is there, and babies can be donated as long as mamta is brewing in heart ;P Good moms, good couples ka new definitions :P 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapipesi11shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
pari ,

well said ...kalyug hai .

' purvi is a great mom for donating child. Naya zamaana ki reet. /everyday is a new lesson in sociology of kalyug. Multiple marriages and sexual relationships are alright as long as love is there, and babies can be donated as long as mamta is brewing in heart ;P Good moms, good couples ka new definitions :P '

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
ovi ki iss haal ki jimmedar who khud hai. uske liye hum PUnir yaa Arjun ko dosh nahi de shaktein. haan yeh baat alag hai ki onir ko as Doc sab kuchh such gharwalo ko bata dena chahiye tha par punir ne apni khushiyon ko chhod kar ovii ki khushi dekhi . agar yeh baat bhi agar gharwale aur ovii samjh nahi paate to iss mein bhi ovi ka hi dosh hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.
Arjun cannot be blamed because he is married to sweet and adorable Ovi

No Arjun should be divorced by Ovi
But that won't be punishment
That will be happiness for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Dabulls23

Go to top