Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
In the precap, Ovi is coming from the City Hospital , where Onir works ...

So this means that she went to see Onir after hearing Purvi and Arjun and perhaps Onir told her exactly what happened ..she is in shock that Purvi and Onir could do this to her and switch babies ...
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

In the precap, Ovi is coming from the City Hospital , where Onir works ...

So this means that she went to see Onir after hearing Purvi and Arjun and perhaps Onir told her exactly what happened ..she is in shock that Purvi and Onir could do this to her and switch babies ...

But the precap shows , Ovi ran into soham and she is saying she has been betrayed
The new episode is already on air ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the precap , Ovi is walking out of the City Hospital ( the sign board says the name ) and she is about to get hit by a car when Soham saves her ..City Hospital is where Onir works and also where Archana is in Coma ...So either she went to talk to Archana  ( in her grieved state of mind ) or went to ask Onir some questions about Pari .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think Arjun should be punished, like Ovi he too was decieved. Arjun only recently found out the truth and was put in an extremely difficult position thanks to Purvi who played a cruel game with the lives of her loved ones. The writers may think they've made Purvi the next mahaan character on PR but their attempts failed horribly, all I've seen is a mounting of damage to one of my favorite characters.

stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what that trio did was sooo not cool. 😡
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I don't think Arjun should be punished, like Ovi he too was decieved. Arjun only recently found out the truthand was put in an extremely difficult position thanks to Purvi who played a cruel game with the lives of her loved ones. The writers may think they've made Purvi the next mahaan character on PR but their attempts failed horribly, all I've seen is a mounting of damage to one of my favorite characters.

Mandy , Arjun should be punished for many things :
- he starts loving pari more suddenly because she is his and purvis daughter
- he for once doesn't mourn the loss of the arovi baby , the baby he was looking forward to
- now it looks like he knew all along pari is their child
- the timing of the physical relationship is not yet cleared and Ovi will assume they were having an extra marital affair hence pari
- he should also be punished for only thinking of Purvi all the time
- he thinks its Purvi to whom injustice has been done

I think he should just go and tell Purvi how much he loves her
Now they have a baby together
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only way to solve the current situation is to have Arjun and Purvi come together to raise their child and move on to a new track instead to stretching the current track of arjun-ovi and purvi - onir to the point that is it getting unbearable and hard to watch because of the amount of rona dhona.

It is also best to reunite arjun and purvi because they have truly not moved on and now they have a reason to be together that is bigger than themselves- PARI
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arvifanalways

The only way to solve the current situation is to have Arjun and Purvi come together to raise their child and move on to a new track instead to stretching the current track of arjun-ovi and purvi - onir to the point that is it getting unbearable and hard to watch because of the amount of rona dhona.

It is also best to reunite arjun and purvi because they have truly not moved on and now they have a reason to be together that is bigger than themselves- PARI

Agree with U. Bygone is bygone. This baby Pari sake must need to Arjun-Purvi united. Because Pari's life is now more important then Arjun-ovi or Purvi-onir current relationship. Also Pari deserve her real parents love not between any others.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

ovi got shattered after heraing the truth-poor girl,

her so called sister and hubby ditched and betrayed her,i am feeling so sad seeing the precap.
ovi never took soham as her brother,but today she broke in front of her😭
i want arjun-onir and purvi punished.

i agree ur POV bt y onir get punishment...no never ovi get angree on onir might be hated him bt not punish him
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Agree with U. Bygone is bygone. This baby Pari sake must need to Arjun-Purvi united. Because Pari's life is now more important then Arjun-ovi or Purvi-onir current relationship. Also Pari deserve her real parents love not between any others.

No, arvi should not reunite because of pari. Many people get married, have kids, get divorced. They grow up with a mother-stepfather and father-stepmother
Arvi can reunite if they want to because of their love
But now that Purvi is falling for onir I don't think she will divorce him to be with Arjun unless onir is negative or killed