Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pari87

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

Mahan Purvi.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

ovi is a bad ?so wat is purvi?

and wat ovi did today is nrmally every mther does,but i know ovi will be still blamed.
why did soham sve ovi?he is her brother,y wont he save her?
arjun-purvi and onir all shld b punished.
arjun-onir are outsiders,so watever deir punishment shld b will be in court,
but purvi was a family,and she betrayed every1,including her 2mth daughter

@ bold Are you serious??????
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

even archana mata didnt sacrifice soham 

but purvi mata did
how mahaan
i dont know why she is human
she should be an angel
or maybe Ks and Ds should make a statue  and worship her

Amen!
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hahahahahaha..so woman who yells at her baby even though she is lovingly taking care of her single handedly and raising her with all mamta is bad mother, but mother who does not even consider child but gives up child for higher place in heaven is mahaan...i will happily take a loving yelling mom instead of an abandoning philanthropist...:P Maybe some would prefer latter...:P

Logic truly trumps me here :P hahahahaha...sorry haan, my bad...mahaan purvi indeed! :P 
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalininaik

Ovi could work on her marraige because of Purvi... i hope everyone remembers ..purvi asking Arjun ..

before leaving calcutta..it was Purvi who made Onir come to mumbai and treat Ovi.
purvi is not responsible for loss of Ovi's child ...she wanted to visit the temple.
In the end she even donated her baby..
After Ovi has got everything ..she has turned out to be a little better. 

When you do good you always hold wood. Purvi did all of this to show how mahaan she is and by doing all this she had ruined everyone lives.πŸ˜‰
rayadallie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too πŸ˜†

Are you two mths old?😲
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Dear Waneeka,

What I find  intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over  a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance is not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

[/QUOTE]

This is the best πŸ˜†, I guess Ovi needs to be punished for showing the viewers the depth of Arjun Purvi's ""Amar Prem""
rayadallie thumbnail

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

I guess every mother that gives up their baby for adoption without even seeing the baby is a bad mother.πŸ˜•
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but so true...Purvi might not have yelled at Pari...really, when she will get time to spend with Pari with all her SABH KI BALAAYI

If Purvi is given to raise Pari...then Purvi must have got not more than one hour per day to spend with her...her some hormones are really high, she has to flirt with Onir, she has to eye-lock/control ex...and her roadside food craving, which are really bad for breast feeding so she has to stop feeding baby also, so she will get so much time as baby will be bottle fed by sulo/onir so that purvi will get some aaraam after her flirting/eye-locking/controlling...
Kalapi thumbnail

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:r,

Giving up a 10 min old baby isn't sign of bad motherhood dear, for that is her's to give πŸ˜ƒ

But taking care of a baby all the time/night and day/ diaper changing and then a scream being frustrated - (well, which I did with my babies too) equates to bad parenting...for in Ovi's case, all her actions is/should be judged in a vacuum, one at a time - not collectively...oh no, that shouldn't be done for Ovi - that way tooo much for the character...no cookies points for her...never everπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago