Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 61)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ssmmnnaa6

Hi fabulous job dear... [:p]
thanx 4 pm

*@@@*MAHNOOR*@@@*

Thank you Noor.

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

beautiful update..
loved it..

Thank you Dona.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alekhika20

Beautiful updt,cnt soon.

Thank you Alekhika.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Beautiful Update Kat Thumbs Up
Finally wedding is done Wink
Loved the Whole Part Big smile
Prateek is such a Naughty Boy LOL
Bechari Aarti ko dara dya Embarrassed
U descibed Last scene very well Smile
Where they r Sleeping cuddling Embarrassed
Continue Soon Jani Hug

Thank you Sharmeen.

LOL - Pratik toh bhai hain, darayega toh sahi LOL.

The next update will be late - perhaps next week. Sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SharmeenLuvsGC

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cielo

Waiting for your next update

Thank you for the enthusiasm Cielo. The next update will take some time - by next week.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo1986

LOVED IT UPDATE SOONClap

Thank you Jojo.
_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Beautiful Update KatThumbs Up
Finally wedding is done Wink
Loved the Whole Part Big smile
Prateek is such a Naughty Boy LOL
Bechari Aarti ko dara dya Embarrassed
U descibed Last scene very well Smile
Where they r Sleeping cuddling Embarrassed
Continue Soon Jani Hug

Thank you Sharmeen.

LOL - Pratik toh bhai hain, darayega toh sahi LOL.

The next update will be late - perhaps next week. Sorry.

Sorry kis kiye Ouch

Next week chalega Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

Koolsmile IF-Rockerz
Koolsmile
Koolsmile

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
First of all Kat, I strongly apologize for landing here so late Unhappy
Belated Congratulationz for a new thread Smile
Em here wid a short POV of mine on previous 4 to 5 chapters that I haven't commented on...
Starting from Gayatri considering Yash's re-marriage , that's a step needed in his lyf coz of his son, Ansh does need a mother n its not alwayz Vidhi's responsibility to care for him.. N their point of view is also correct that both AarYa needs an aim to hold on to their lyf, as far as Yash is concerned he has Ansh n it bring some responsibilities to take care of.. n Aarti-as far as I've seen-needs Ansh for her own solace Smile
Yew introduced a new character of Yash's Maya Didi.. I must say, A needful guidance for Yash ! Her talks gave me a view into Arpita's character, She was indeed a fantasy-lover being... Loved the way yew made Yash understand Ansh's needs through Maya's character..
Aarti's outright reaction to the proposal was very much expected.. n then Vidhi's arrival at her place wid the confidence to knock some sense in her Bestie's mind happened... Adored her love for her friend-cum-sister... Yash's pondering over the thought of re-marrying her is a good decision for his son.. Yash-Ansh-Aarti's meet in Delhi was a much needed move, it helped both of them to decide of their future.. though it was a very difficult decision for Yash to take ..for someone who still lives in Past ,in loving memories of his beloved wife, but then yew wrote very rightfully 'Live for the living n do what your heart tells you to' Sometyms we do not have any choice other than considering the important issues to solve n Yash's consent in marrying n bringing mother for his son is a perfect decision he could make for Ansh's better up-bringing.. Btw I too love the fragrance of Mogra n yeah, Love coffee but I alwayz have tea LOL coffee in winters only Embarrassed
Aarti seemed Raazi for the wedding but mujhe laga she was deliberately trying to find a reason for her 'Yes', maybe em wrong but that's wat I felt Embarrassed She needs Ansh wid her Embarrassed
Best part is , she trusts Yash Embarrassed that wud help them make the marriage work !
So the marriage finally took place, considering AarYa's reason n situation of marriage, court marriage wasn't a surprise..
What's wid 14th Feb Kat LOL The so-not-in-love couple to b marrying on the day assumed to b specific for the couples-in-love to celebrate LOL I lyk Gayatri making Aarti to wear Mangalsutra by Yash, n that too a delicately designed one ,chosen by Yash himself Embarrassed
Oh to Mr. Yash Scindia can joke too, that Newspaper ad wala joke LOL But then Scindia family ka itna haq to banta hai boss Embarrassed to at least have a party on a joyous occasion of their marriage-joyous for at least the family Embarrassed
Yash removing Arpita's portraits from his room to not make it uncomfortable for Aarti expressed his loyalty to the decision ! His last few moments wid Arpita were emotional, he seemed helpless ! Disapprove Pankaj's Arpita had been a lovely girl, but she would not have been his choice for Yash.. left me perplexed, was it because she wasn't mature enough or practical, or not the one to take lyf seriously ? Wat was the reason ? Confused
This had me to adore the soft man in Yash, more Instead of missing her, you will have to worry about three of us now" Embarrassed
Prateek was so right, despite of being a younger one, his logic was perfect, it wasn't the correct tym for Vidhi to implement his logical points on Aarti, but he certainly gave her an idea to how to make Aarti n Yash consider themselves more than Ansh's parents n to confine into each other Embarrassed
Sharing a room was never in their list of worries before marriage, but as the tym came, they realixed it to b the biggest exam they weren't ready for !
And a now-complete family, sleeping peacefully Smile

Loved how the story moved forward n they r on their way to a 'Happie' family Smile
Thanx Kat for updatings Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs_SharmeenLuvsGC

Go to top