Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 58)

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Awesome Update Kat Embarrassed
Pheww Finally both Agreed for The Marriage Wink Big smile
You beautifully described Every Scene Dost Clap
Love Your Writing Heart
So The Marriage is near Wink
Continue Soon Smile

Thank you Sharmeen.

You know - you are the sweetest - thank you! Hug.

Love You Jani Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

alekhika20 IF-Sizzlerz
alekhika20
alekhika20

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Beautiful updt,cnt soon.

kdsubs

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update Kat Thumbs Up
Finally wedding is done Wink
Loved the Whole Part Big smile
Prateek is such a Naughty Boy LOL
Bechari Aarti ko dara dya Embarrassed
U descibed Last scene very well Smile
Where they r Sleeping cuddling Embarrassed
Continue Soon Jani Hug

kdsubs

cielo Senior Member
cielo
cielo

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Waiting for your next update

kdsubs

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
LOVED IT UPDATE SOONClap

kdsubs

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful update Clap

Loved how the whole marriage ceremony was simple and how Vidhi tried to make Arati comfortable.

It was amazing to see how Yash understood every need of Arati and helped her out before even she could voice out. It was so beautiful to see both Yash and Arati cuddling with Ansh Embarrassed Tongue

kdsubs

mjht_admirer Goldie
mjht_admirer
mjht_admirer

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hiii dear Kat.

I know! I know! I came after sooo many updates..Wink.. Well, I was out of town, that's why.
But now, here I am.

Lets come to the update.

Chapter 13:

The best part for me was the tea wala scene at the station. The starting part of the chapter was serious but the moment the tea boy said those lines, I was literally enjoying the scene. I actually realized here that sometimes such small things do miracles with your mood and u have shown it really well.

& the next best thing was Vidhi! Now it would be really fun to see how and what Vidhi would talk with Aarti. Be ready Aarti. You have Band Baaja Baraat coming your way. LOLWink

Chapter 14-A:-
Some awesome job done by Vidhi.ClapClapClap Now, that's what I call a true friend, who is neutral and will show your pluses and minuses in your life/character, without any fear.

Aarti needs to understand that one cannot live in his/her past for the entire life. You have your life ahead to enjoy and make more happy memories. You have to move on and live in the present. Vidhi gave a nice dose to Aarti. She has to think what people are asking her to do for her own sake, not others.

Chapter 14-B:-
This was an amazing chapter dear. What a man! What a smart man! Yash Scindhia is a smarty. I was enjoying the whole motherhood test thing.

Never expected that you would show Yash and Aarti meeting in a such a way & the surprises that Aarti gave him were worth watching. Hehehe LOLLOLLOL

Tea/Coffee thing was again refreshing. Loved the way Aarti handled Ansh. well, that was not unexpected as you have already given us an idea of Aarti and Ansh unlike Yash.

lovely chapter.
thoroughly enjoyed.

Chapter 15:-

Another nice update dear. The way u have shown both Yash and Aarti's feelings towards this Punar Vivah is realistic. :

The Jasmine flower situation was very symbolic. Vidhi did a great job over there with the flower changing.

The best part I found in this update was that u have shown both of them more maturely t=about Punar Vivah, specially Yash.
Nice chapter SmileSmileSmileSmile

Chapter 16:-

Finallyyy!!! Finally they got married. ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Register marriage?? Nice nice! something unusual. Very nice. I liked the idea. but poor guys, can't avoid the home party cum reception.
From now on, it would be interesting to see their marriage life, their lives transforming from friends to more than friends. Wow!!! soch ke hi mazaa aa raha hain.

Good thing that Yash removed the portraits to atleast make Aarti comfortable. See, this is what I was talking about.  This Yash is unlike the show. Actually, i shouldn't compare as both the stories are different. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Way to go Pratik. Now, Pratik is a perfect example of a sibbling who wants his sister to again live her life happily and have some love also. I love the fact that you are going slowly about their love track. In this chapter also u have not shown something like Yash getting attracted to Aarti's beauty in the party wear. That was good part.

The last bedroom scene was impressive. How both were awkward, the way yash understood or rather reciprocated the same thinking and helping out Aarti.
Now, waiting for their punar vivaah journey.

thanks for the pm dear.
will wait for the next update.

loads of love
Vinu

Edited by mjht_admirer - 05 May 2013 at 1:17pm

kdsubs

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wow! Fabulous update. They got married. Yash feeling very sad when he replaces Arpita's portraits with the landscapes for making Aarti comfortable in the room. He even make space to keep her clothes, that's so nice of him.

Prateek teasing Aarti for suhag raat. And Vidhi scolded him but what he said to Vidhi was awesome, that he knows her gundididi, she will be happy to spend rest of her life as Ansh's mother. He said to Vidhi that she has to brought Aarti out of comfort zone. Just fabulous. It shows how much he knows Aarti and have concern about her. Superb relationship of brother and sister.

Ansh call Aarti mamma, while introducing his mamma to Payal. You have beautifully shown the awkwardness between AarYa sharing one room. Thank God, Ansh is there between them, otherwise they both will be sitting there on corner of bed the whole night.

Beautifully written, just loved each and every word. Update soon, can't wait longer.

Edited by Shashi1984 - 01 May 2013 at 12:43pm

kdsubs

Go to top