Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 54)

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Sorry for being this late Kat.

How many updates have I missed commenting???

Well I am glad you took Maya didi way for Yash, I am glad that you did not show Aarti saying an instant yes. I am glad Yash and Aarti had a heart to heart about this re-marriage and I am very very glad that finally finally we are going to have a PV for the two of them.

They will really compliment each other I tell you where Yash is simple and straightforward. Aarti is layered and complex.

I do not see a grand wedding for them too.

And I have yet to know the full story behind Arpita. When is that revelation going to happen.
Waiting anxiously for the next update.

Great going Kat !Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

Ssmmnnaa6 Groupbie
Ssmmnnaa6
Ssmmnnaa6

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update:p n add me to PM list...
Luv u thanx
waiting 4 next update...
@@@ [email protected]@@

kdsubs

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
beautiful update...

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_rajdev

Yeah,finally they both agreed to give a tryThumbs Up
great update diClap
thanx for the PMWink
do update soonHug

Thank you Disha.

Next update is almost ready - perhaps tonight...
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

OMG!!!! Didi!! The symbolism here were magnificent!!!! Clap Clap 

I loved the way you portrayed both sides of the coins of each of AarYa's lives and eventually, the way they came upon a decision! It was amazing!

Thank you Vanny.

Certainly my favourite part! Wink
Is it now? Hmmm... i think i have to dedicate a special part to both you and Kadeen Wink.

Please continue soon!!! Loads of love! Hug

EDIT:

I have no clue what I wrote above! Ouch That sounds so disoriented and detached! Cry I'm sorry! You totally deserve a better comment! Wink [I secretly blame it on the on-going conversation I was having with Kadeen at that time! Tongue]
LOL LOL LOL. And i am sure she does not mind and will vehemently agree LOL.

Yash's realisation was so symbolic! Red roses, a symbol of love, withered and died, just like Arpita.
Oh my. That reminded me of Miss Haversham!

Yash had become so attached to the "red roses", yet at the first chance, he was deeply affected by the Jasmines(Aarti). Fantastic!!!! Clap Clap
Lol. I didn't think of it that way - but yes, you are bang-on. For him, its going to start with physical attraction - and that's already latent there.

However, the irony of it all, as Kadeen pointed out to me earlier (before I actually read that part of the story! Stern Smile), was Arpita being allergic to jasmines. Wow! I'm surprised that Yash actually agreed to marry Aarti only after realising where he knows jasmines from! Shocked
Ahh but you see Yash is not analyzing like K and you are LOL. He is just reacting. Somewhere his subconcisous has been pushing him to move on and the fragrance - his favourite too btw - just made the move more overt.

Aarti(*sighs*)...her realisation was,of course, most emotional. Cry Poor girl is always torn whenever life throws her a curved ball. I loved everything about her realisation! So natural! Embarrassed Especially, her admitting that she would still miss a real family if she chose not to do Punar Vivah! Clap For me, she had already decided the moment she admitted that. Wink
Yes she had. And she does acknowledge that to herself when she thinks - who is she kidding. Her baggage is heavier, her burden of a far longer duration. So harder to discard... And she is emotional, though she tries to keep it in check. As the Bard says - someone doth protest too much...

Now that I'm somewhat satisfied with this comment, I'll say the usual, loads of love!!!! Please continue soon!! LOL Hug

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback Vanny. Its the cheese that needs the more concentrated eating Wink.

I hope things have settled down a bit for you? I wish i could help - but all i can do from this distance is provide some light reading when you need it.

Loads of love right back at you Hug.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aman93

oh grt... both said yes...

They had to ... eventually. Thanks Aman.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cynthiagem

Waiting for the update. I love the self-thought moments of the two before committing and saying "yes". It was a wise thing though a bit manipulative for Vidhi to plant those flowers but still I think their smaell was the turning point for Yash's decision to marry Aarti for Ansh's sake. Thank you for the beautiful chapter.

Thank you Cynthia.

I think Vidhi would be hurt to think she was being manipulative. She did not make that choice consciously - as she self-thought - she did not know what devil drove her to do so. Her sub-conscious of course. She was trying every subtle trick in the book to get Yash to agree. She didn't know that Yash had smelt jasmines around Arti - though it would be a safe bet to assume Arti had worn a gajra at least at some point. Vidhi just wanted to shake things up, change things, throw out the old familiar Arpita reminders, forcing him to see things with a new perspective.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Kat...sigh  that was so beautiful. The doubts, the edginess, the curiosity, the apprehension and hesitancy to let go off the familiar and embrace the need of the hour all were brought forth so succinctly and with such a smooth flow. Just loved this chapter. They need each other so badly...that what they think is the decision of the mind is actually the call of the heart.

Thank you Indu.

Glad it came across smoothly. I have been so used to giving Arti's viewpoint, it was an interesting challenge to see how i could incorporate Yash's introspection into the flow. And there will have to be more of this back-and-forth from now on... Darn, it was easier when it was only Arti in the picture LOL.

@bold - and hence - Dil Jaanta Hai. The heart recognizes the call, though its not quite responding fully yet. But it will take the mind a while to catch up Wink. Reminds me of another Yash in another tale where we both were discussing "dunce-"ness LOL.

Go to top