Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 4)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

new thread and update DancingParty

beautiful update
yash's reaction was...amazingly written- should have been arpita...
ah really felt for him thereCry

aarti - is amazing!  really- i have so much respect and admiration for your aarti
beneath that sensitivity and delicate lady is steely determination and strength!Clap

umm just one note- when i first read about that bird- i imagined a bird of paradise.  what you described in this chapter is a phoenix- though they are usually imagined in reddish hue not brown...
but the thornbird is the one that impales itself when it finds the perfect thorn and sings beautifully while it dies...Confused.  not sure this is what you wanted.  thornbirds are not seen as a symbol of uplifting, positive feeling.  really, it's almost the oppositeOuch

anyway- fantastic chapterStar

Rutu - thank you, thank you!! I corrected the bird name in the update too. I meant the phoenix, at least for the painting Arti made - thank you for catching and correcting it. See why i love you guys??? Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenrutu83

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update dear! Continue to mesmerize me with never-ending stories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by rutu83

new thread and update DancingParty

beautiful update
yash's reaction was...amazingly written- should have been arpita...
ah really felt for him thereCry

aarti - is amazing!  really- i have so much respect and admiration for your aarti
beneath that sensitivity and delicate lady is steely determination and strength!Clap

umm just one note- when i first read about that bird- i imagined a bird of paradise.  what you described in this chapter is a phoenix- though they are usually imagined in reddish hue not brown...
but the thornbird is the one that impales itself when it finds the perfect thorn and sings beautifully while it dies...Confused.  not sure this is what you wanted.  thornbirds are not seen as a symbol of uplifting, positive feeling.  really, it's almost the oppositeOuch

anyway- fantastic chapterStar

Hmm...Perhaps that is actually the way Aarti views herself. In some ways, for her to heal and move forward, she has to impale herself by opening up to the emotions and the past that strip her naked and torment her heart. It literally kills her to do it, and in this particular case, she is in mamta love with Ansh who as far as she knows will never be hers. He reminds her of all that she had, all that she lost,and the fact that now it is only in her grasp momentarily. When she cares for him and loves him, she is really impaling herself and singing what she possibly considers her last song. A note of beauty. It's a slightly depressing image, I agree, but sort of fits the mould. Ansh is her perfect thorn. When a phoenix rises from the ashes, it does so gloriously with barely a backward glance to the ashes. Aarti does not want to forget about her past, so technically she can't rise in that form. When she does marry Yash though, she'll become that phoenix, and so will Yash, because they both will be rising from the fires of the past. You could say it is a merging of the two concepts. 

As usual, I could be wrong. Let's wait and here what Di saysLOL

Ah Kadeen - as always you are right. But so is Rutu.

Ansh is her perfect thorn (loved that btw) - and loving him and holding him is the sweetest, most piercing agony for Arti.

However i was describing the painting - the painting Arti had made to remind her to live again, to remind her of the vision she had "seen" - almost literally of a bird being re-born and transformed in its re-birth. Its a promise she made to herself to live (As opposed to survive only), leaving behind the shadows (read ashes) of her past. Technically a phoenix is re-born as itself. But here Arti is promising herself to be better, more glorious than her past. Hence the transformation into a bird of paradise.

So i guess its a mingling of three concepts...Sheesh - i never thought i would delve into philosophy when i started writing DJH LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamsrutu83

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
ROTFL. Di, that's a whole lot more than philosophy going on thereROFLROFLYou mixed three metaphors.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsMelodiousDreamsrutu83

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Excellent write up loved the bonding with aarti ansh and rest of the family Payal just love her most sweetest .

kdsubs

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
congo for the new thread..Clap this one is really well written work of everyones feelings...i love the bonding of aarti and ansh...well doneThumbs Up

kdsubs

disha_rajdev Goldie
disha_rajdev
disha_rajdev

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
congo for the new thread KatParty
Again a great update dearieHeart
Do update soon dear and thank u for the PMThumbs Up
Take care always buddyHug

kdsubs

mjht_admirer Goldie
mjht_admirer
mjht_admirer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Party!Party Party!Party Party! Party

Yippieee!!

Congratulations dear. M sooo happy for u and also so proud of me for contribution to ur FF WinkWinkWink Hehe... Jokes apart!

Coming to the update...

Phewww!! What a long update yaar. Actually it was not that long but the story gave me a feeling as if soo many things are happening around.

Payal is an adorable child. I am just imagining the amount of happiness and thrill she will have about her chachu and maasi's punar vivah! LOLWinkWinkWink So thrilling to read that...

Loved the connection between Payal, Ansh and Aarti. Ansh is smart enough to put his demands. haha... cutiepie naughty boy!!

Finally, some conversation between Suraj and Aarti. I somehow wanted to see him in the story and that also see him around Aarti and having a conversation with her.. Hope to see more.

Poor Yash and Aarti... CryCryCry Feeling guilty. But they don't know, no matter how much guilty or shocked they are...they are bound to get married, again. They will have their Punar Vivah! Wink Right????

waiting for the next chapter
loads of love
Vinu

kdsubs

Go to top