Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 36)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

thanks kat for your kind words yejh kya 2 updates as i was travelling will come back soon after reading it n as it says 2q update per 2 comments to banta hai boss cya sooonTongue

Lol - see it as your welcome home gift Riya Wink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
~~~~~ RESERVED ~~~~~~

I will read the previous part and this part soon, Kat.. Embarrassed I'm busy so I will take some time re.. CryCry 

All The Best for coming parts.. Wink

~~~~EDITS~~~~

That was an amazing part, Kat!! ClapClap Finally, Shobha and Dubeyji talked to Aarti about the Punar Vivah.. And as expected, she was reluctant and disagree for this marriage although she felt she is so attached to the small young boy, Ansh!! 

I loved Shobha and Dubeyji for their deeds.. They took this as their big responsibility to ensure good future for Aarti.. Hats off to their trials.. ClapClap I'm sure their request will be approved soon by Aarti... Smile

Vidhi.. as usual.. She's a fab friend.. Looking forward for her and Aarti's conversation.. Big smile

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 28 April 2013 at 9:49am

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hey kat just read part 12b first of all i was shocked you changed maya the evil bua to maya the sensitive didi n i love maya now to the core

in this you also mention her story which was never said n shown n really my heart gors for hern i cn see if aarya r not meant to be aarti will be another maya in a way

yash dilemma to choose is ansh mother aarti with aarpita his beloved wife he will surely choose aarti but thw question his parents throw on him is ti kinda forget aarpita n move on as with a new wife n the eay you take us thru this whole is beautiful as always
i just wonder how come so much depth you derivce n from?

i also like yash is not jus being emo bbut rational n aarpita facination on maya life wow just mind blowing n this is so real amongf us as gals who rare see bitter nakjed tuth of real world always wanna live in fantasy on mbs

awesome kat will come back after reading chapt 13

love the way you are taking it Clap

Thank you Riya. I always look forward to your feedback because you tell me not only what you liked, but why.

I made you love Maya, did i? Cool. The character has so much in her - i just wanted a positive spin to it and lo - Maya didi was born.

Arpita's fascination and romanticism - i debated about this for a long time. Its a difficult thing to show especially the extent i have in mind for her. Hopefully i will be able to do it justice, otherwise the whole Yash-Arpita section will fall flat. So do let me know how i do, will you?

RA17

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

An incredible chapter

Thank you Taahir.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_lvndr

Beautifully update...cant believed Aarti said No to Punar Vivah...waiting for next update...

So i surprised you, eh? Smile

Thank you Luv_lvndr.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

~~~~~ RESERVED ~~~~~~

I will read the previous part and this part soon, Kat.. Embarrassed I'm busy so I will take some time re.. CryCry 

All The Best for coming parts.. Wink

No worries, Isya. Take your time.

IsYaRoCHeR

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

hey kat just read part 12b first of all i was shocked you changed maya the evil bua to maya the sensitive didi n i love maya now to the core

in this you also mention her story which was never said n shown n really my heart gors for hern i cn see if aarya r not meant to be aarti will be another maya in a way

yash dilemma to choose is ansh mother aarti with aarpita his beloved wife he will surely choose aarti but thw question his parents throw on him is ti kinda forget aarpita n move on as with a new wife n the eay you take us thru this whole is beautiful as always
i just wonder how come so much depth you derivce n from?

i also like yash is not jus being emo bbut rational n aarpita facination on maya life wow just mind blowing n this is so real amongf us as gals who rare see bitter nakjed tuth of real world always wanna live in fantasy on mbs

awesome kat will come back after reading chapt 13

love the way you are taking it Clap

Thank you Riya. I always look forward to your feedback because you tell me not only what you liked, but why.

I made you love Maya, did i? Cool. The character has so much in her - i just wanted a positive spin to it and lo - Maya didi was born.

Arpita's fascination and romanticism - i debated about this for a long time. Its a difficult thing to show especially the extent i have in mind for her. Hopefully i will be able to do it justice, otherwise the whole Yash-Arpita section will fall flat. So do let me know how i do, will you?
well aarpita equation on yash n aarpita section is nice dear but now as you choose it it will be more difficult for you as aarti to pull yash from with his closed doors of heart after aarpita demise do you get it as here unlike show maya words says aarpita will not like him to move on as she like maya who dedicated her life to his 1st n only lover her husbandSmile

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

well aarpita equation on yash n aarpita section is nice dear but now as you choose it it will be more difficult for you as aarti to pull yash from with his closed doors of heart after aarpita demise do you get it as here unlike show maya words says aarpita will not like him to move on as she like maya who dedicated her life to his 1st n only lover her husbandSmile

I know, i did not make things any easier for myself LOL. Ah well, what's life without a little challenge?? Khane mei masala nahi toh khane ka kya maaza? (if there are no spices in the food, then who will enjoy eating it - crappy translation but the best i can do right now).

RA17

Go to top