Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
nice update... vidhi is really a vry good frd... thanks for pm
Thanx for the pm. Lovely updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
Fabulous update. Vidhi just hit the right nerve of Aarti to make the decision of remarriage.

Update soon, curious to know about Aarti's decision.
Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kdsubs

Thank you Disha.

To tell you the truth, i was surprised that everyone expected Arti to just jump at the proposal. Did she come across as so desperate? Perhaps she is - but she does not acknowledge it to herself, let alone to others πŸ˜†.

She will change her mind - but of course. The thing is - how? Because that will lay the foundation for the rest of the story and the relationship between Arti and Yash.

Auwww,KatπŸ˜‰
Ur are increasing my curiosity level dearπŸ˜†
So everytime ur update will make me eager to know what next...what next???πŸ˜†
Loved vidhi hope aarti agrees soon. Please update soon.
read last two parts

i m loving that without hurrying to final decision of re-marriage u r  making them both to think of it deeply.

loving  vidhi 's role played in this πŸ‘
good job vidhi
i m waiting when they change their mind 
Originally posted by ketki61

good one  - Vidhi did an awesome job for arti to
face the reality in life
all the best
k

Thank you for the best wishes Ketki - though i wasn't sure if they were aimed at Arti or at me πŸ˜‰.
Originally posted by prettyji

lol yeh
awesome

Thanks Prettyji. And here i was thinking this was a serious part πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Loved it Kat. Read the last few updates which I couldn't do earlier as I was busy.

The way you write about Aarti, I gives me a soothing feeling. She's always so calm and poised. And such a loving person.
The same goes for Yash also. Those two are real soul mates, made for each other.

Loved the way Vidhi reasoned with Aarti. Though it was harsh but it was true and very much needed. Because of Vidhi's harsh words Aarti will say yes to this marriage.

Well done Kat πŸ‘

Hi Nikki, thanks for taking the time to read multiple parts at one go. Hope they were smooth reading.

Lol - yeah, i think the men in her life bring out the worst in Arti - earlier it was Prashant. Now, give Yash some time and i am sure he will soon get to ruffling her feathers πŸ˜‰.  And i see Yash as a bumbling idiot around Arti πŸ˜†.

Well, Vidhi's words will at least make Arti think - at least make her consider the option instead of outright reject it. It will take more than Vidhi's words - getting to a much greater comfort level - for her to agree to the PV though.
Edited by kdsubs - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Zetter

Wonderful update Kat πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Vidhi words may have been harsh but they were needed the way Aarti was about to let an opportunity passed her by I understand why Vidhi did what she did so her friend could snapped out of her way of thinking.

I can't wait for Aarti and Yash to talk and find out what the other one wants from this marriage if/when they do decide to get married πŸ˜ƒ

Awaiting the next installment πŸ˜‰

Thank you Zetter.

Vidhi was "being cruel to be kind" - such a cliche. But very often, cliches work. Her words were sharp enough to penetrate Arti's self-protecting armour and make her think. And now, as you rightly said, Yash and Arti will have to talk to move things further along.