Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 152)

mjht_admirer Goldie
mjht_admirer
mjht_admirer

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ooohhh baby!

This was really an enjoyable and fun part as u suggested. Had a great time reading this part.

I loved the friendship that is growing between them and the growing care and concern for each other.

The fun part was the entire kitchen fight... tomato, potato and the nangu papa LOLLOL

Oh & I also liked Pankaj and Aarti scenes. Glad to see such a comfort level between Aarti and Pankaj. Glad she accepted and Yahs also encouraged her, Good Boy! Wink

now coming to the best part... "I was born to be his mother and he my son" HugHugHugHugHugHug

Such a beautiful and strong thought. Was very happy to see Yash's reaction to her. Smile

Now waiting for their 2 weeks to get over.

enjoyed the part. thankyou.

loads of love
Vinu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

mjht_admirer Goldie
mjht_admirer
mjht_admirer

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Thread 3 is now up: HERE.

Ohhh Thread 3???? Wow!!!!

Congrats dear! Hats off to ur writing skills

kdsubs

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
oh dear what a long chapterBig smile

i really loved it superb diHeart

the kitchen scene was hilarious; tomatoes on d wall, ketchup and nangu papa hehehehe!!! ansh has really become naughty and he is helping his mummaTongue

shakespare=bedtime story for aartiLOL

so aarti design jewelry, greatThumbs Up

can't wait for their trip to delhiWink

lovely as always dearClap

update soon and thanx for d PMEmbarrassed

kdsubs

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Ohoho.. LOL Heya Kat... Hug Continuing on Chapter 19 and 20 of Dil Jaanta Hai.. 

Chapter 19

After she knew the truth of Arpita, I can feel her feeling sorry and pity towards Scindia's family and especially towards the little one, Ansh ! She knew well he was abandoned even though he had everything with him! Ouch

No one knows better way to heal Yash's pain other than Aarti..! She took care of Yash in a proper manner it seemed.. Asking him to take shower and feed him his dinner as well.. LOL Embarrassed I'm glad Yash didn't ignore her totally.. In fact he started to share about his and Arpita's story! Smile

Oh my.. Lovely studio scene! Heart Yash made Arpita's clay figure and couldn't held his tears anymore and so he poured all his heart on Aarti.. He found peace in her arms it seemed.. Embarrassed Loved Aarti's thought in taking care of Yash.. Yes, he indeed is same as Ansh! Tongue 

Morning scene.. again.. too cute! Embarrassed Aarti broke the ice by speaking about her garden's topic till sweetoo Ansh came in ! Tongue Beautiful Part, Kat ! ClapClap

Chapter 20 (1st part) Tongue

Ahaan.. Silent Yashji had a little care for our Aartiji.. Wink He approached Aarti on how she will take care of the house alone.. Tongue 

Yay.. The little one is growing and hence they are heading for shopping! Wink

LOL.. Expensive VS The Best for his son.. LOL A very cute battle between our AarYa! Embarrassed Oh, it seemed our Aartiji leading.. LOL Wink Yashji finally gave up! But oh my.. this is something very sweet and cute! Embarrassed

Oh no.. Shocked Aarti sprained her ankle.. and the scene was a bit panic and shocking! Shocked Our Yashji started his work.. Embarrassed He began to take care his Aartiji.. Embarrassed Maggi.. LOL Oh god.. Pity Aarti.. LOL She is even hard to go to the bathroom and asking Yash for help.. Pity him too! Tongue

Convert game.. LOL Now that's too good! Yash get ready a cute simple breakfast for Aarti.. and here our girl praising Yash for his coffee! Wink Ansh is so cute with his Coopee.. LOL 

Oh, I'm sure they are much closer to each other now! Embarrassed Will have to stop here.. Continuing soon! LOLWink Chapter 20 B and Chapter 21 pending..  Wink Good Job, Kat.. ClapClap

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 16 June 2013 at 12:51pm

kdsubs

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Kat, welcome back with my 2longish chapter comment

So, coming to ch20 . deepti is great gal n the dedication suits her as its ssmes like deepti ishtile which i call when i read her ff

So , sab gayab, hero n heroine akele tht too no servants hmm sounds interesting

So aarya busy with chote nawab in daly chores n (gharelu) homely convo

Yash ji you don't forget she is gundi did aka JKR so she can manage it all be it you or ansh

Yashji its not all about teh best wah kya msterniji hai yash ki we love her kyun hai naa

N it between you touched yash childhood thts so sweet which showcase their comfort

Loud crash waht aartiji as always clums but waht she did hmm i am hoping to have fund aarya ride kat n yes it is

Wow yashji put her in her embrace n then her foor balle balle.. pyar toh hona hi tha.. ( sorry long way to go) but this is just beginning right kat as life parners not lovers but better status then parents right

N again their convo on daily chores n yash detailing at work wondering ghar ka kya hoga

Aarya n bathroom hmm coffee naa world famous coffee or i shud say coppeee

Deal woh mronig se leke sham tak booking done

Bath ab samjha aaya nurse kahein chiye this even i am surprised with this obvious element let me see where you wil take them

U know kat i love you bring small things be it yash childhood, aarti accident, yash hurt on aarti word of she dont care or the face she don't have much clothes also how yash observes n understand her comfort n discomfort

Yash is such sweetheart wow skirts she must look fab n the portray is just perfect maar hi daala... love the vision Kat

Omg wow wow i just loved it n really forget how many n the times i have read n re read it n honestly it has hidden wish from my side too always want yash to care for aarti like se did to him before her pregnancy.. cant wait to jump on ch21

ps i stiill feel my comment is too short on what you gave usHug

kdsubs

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Hey Kat welcome back so hoz your vacation

I am impatient so posted my comment as soon as saw you back so that you can revert to me

Longish. Aaryaish chapter I will say

So Aarti fianly make aarya dance in her tunes I mean yash cooking serious wala no Maggie n toast this time

N wow fb of wo weeks cannot sound so sweet that yash become incharge n taking care of Aarti which s one f my dream to be shown n thanks for fulfilling it  

N comfort can be felt despite aarya dint go vacation for the same reasn  that they are not

Shakespeare n more I like is how easily now they speak their heart out be Aarti talking of P n unborn or yash of arpita with her

Weird but fun to imagine yash in white ( wink) n red red on his shirt ( tomatoes n sauce, I thot to clarify before your thot process runs into)

Alu se lag jayega yaar …. Papa nangu!"… awww cho chweeettt

Yash and Aarti become frnz not yet partners n lovers is long way to go so elders took wise decision I must say n aarti hidden talents or making both so creative now making them again unite now hopefully in eternal bond which we know but they yet to realize

N delhi I know you are ringing as you want you doc to be around too hai naa  I don't know anything but seems somebody is impressed n in awe with him

N now your note that you want to foucs on aarya will be focused n now will see how they grew as person, partners , parent n Pyarwale ( using lovers as p3 ho gaya that so y not another P for aarya)

You know you rock but still will say thanks girlie for beautiful work n sharing with us .. thanks for regular pms.. heading soon fro you os tooo

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

*****Reserved*****

Wanted to squeeze in my comment before you start the new thread.

Advance congratulations == Thread no 3 on the way soon.

Will edit this for more.

LOL LOL - et tu Deepti? Thank you though.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Continuing my journey today on your Dil Jaanta Hai..  Big smile

Wow.. Chapter 17B was awesome! ClapClap It is nice to see them having tiff sometime.. Tongue Yash took it seriously when Aarti said 'your son' to Yash... It truly hurts.. I understand! Ouch But ahaan.. the holi actually made all is well back between them.. Wink I loved those moments when they are playing together.. Embarrassed

Lol - typical of parents, though. When the child is well-behaved, then "mera" otherwise "tera" Wink. And holi is a festival to bring people closer - so how could it not weave its magic on Yash and Arti??

Another mistake spotted was wearing Prashant's mangalsutra unknowingly.. Shocked Again, this indirectly hurts Yash! I'm glad Yash talked to her about that.. Tongue

Yeah - totally unexcusable on Arti's part. Though think about it, given the intentions Yash had (nek toh bilkul bhi nahi the), if this had not happened, then the alternative may well have proved to be way worse for these two Smile.

Chapter 17C brought a tiny smile in my face back! Although Ansh had fallen in sick, but these two had put much efforts to ensure the little one to be fine soon! And they succeeded.. Big smile Basically, Ansh is the main factor causing AarYa to be closer but then again they distanced themselves after Ansh is well.. Ouch But I'm happy for the fact that Yash had put on the mangalsutra by himself around Aarti's neck.. Embarrassed I hope they got closer soon! Tongue

I think Arti has a hidden drama-queen streak in her LOL.

Chapter 18: Oh ji.. Yash enjoyed Aarti's jealousy towards him and Anjali.. LOL Wink As usual, I loved the morning scene.. Heart And I'm happy that Aarti allowed Yash for Arpita's barsi... 

And during her barsi, Aarti got to know Arpita had committed suicide from Anjali.. And that's went everything turned tensed and emotional... Ouch The story was kinda touchy.. Ouch I'm feeling bad for Yash and even Ansh for not having his parent's love during the first week of his life.. Ouch

Well, it wasn't really a question of Arti allowing him to go to the barsi. It was more whether she would support him for it or not. Eventually he would have gone regardless - but without Arti's presence and hence visible support, he may not have been able to participate.

Will have to stop here for now.. Will come back tomorrow reading it.. Tongue Hug

Damn.. LOL Read your shayari for me.. LOL Thanks a ton and sorry for not coming on Sunday.. The reason is my Life re.. LOL Who knows my father would prolonged our vacation? LOLWink

What a lovely reason for being absent. Give your father a jaadu ki jhappi for prolonging your vacation.

Isya Hug. Thank you my dear.

Go to top