Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 150)

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

A special note for Ria (RA17) - thank you my friend. I know you found the Arpita section distressing, but you are still so invested in this story that you keep coming back. And i love you for that Hug.

awww thanks a ton sweetheart Hug
 i am overwhelemed n yes i am coming back with ch19 n yeah you now after expalining it all you still need to comment on my ch18WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Ch 19

I really like the way you touch lil abut Aarti pat as her feeling of being abandoned n then feeling pain for yash guilt n more for his son to her son ansh

U knw the one you define ash reminds me of yash after boxing match although you mention dark circles n in show he had bruises but still that hollow deep eyes reminds of me of tht day yash

N Aarti care is really a selfless gesture forgetting abt herself n focus on yash n his pain n the way she feed him its really recommendable on her side o take charge but she did for him for ansh

Sanchi stupa really heard a lot .. Seems he got his peace n now studio will lead to more contend hai naa

Also not to forget I like Aarti from frnd n understanding partner become wife n not let yash go my himself this time

"Now? Where do you have to go so late at night Yashji?" Arti could not help but ask.

N then yash out burst which he hold so strongly n Aarti being his anchor beautiful Ka I don't want to use words to broke the spell you created

A lump in my throat n me smile with knowing Aarti feeling yeah we women really have the power the hold n yet flow with others flow who we considered our one's

He could still see the fresh morning dew on the white buds, glistening as the sun's rays broke through the morning clouds.

Wow N yes this again you my genius metaphor writer

"She has a black thumb"… what was that kat n heayy e my chotu nawab mumma even my youngest nephew also start saying mumma maa bhuaaa.. I love it..thanks re for bringing smile on yash n my face too

He he tc.. cya soon with reply on my comments as you know I wait equally for your reverts…

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Ch 19

I really like the way you touch lil abut Aarti pat as her feeling of being abandoned n then feeling pain for yash guilt n more for his son to her son ansh

Arti's feeling of being abandoned is the biggest, scariest ghost of her past. Its one she has not battled yet. The fear rears its head once in a while and she eventually manages to squelch it. But she has not faced it head-on, not yet.

U knw the one you define ash reminds me of yash after boxing match although you mention dark circles n in show he had bruises but still that hollow deep eyes reminds of me of tht day yash

Did it? Well, i guess you could "see" him then as Arti saw him.

N Aarti care is really a selfless gesture forgetting abt herself n focus on yash n his pain n the way she feed him its really recommendable on her side o take charge but she did for him for ansh

Arti is a very caring soul. I think Vidhi did dwell on that once while she was trying to convince Arti for the PV. And seeing Yash in this state how could she not care for him. She did the same when he was still pretty much a stranger. And now they are married - though yet to accept the relationship, but still the realization is there that there is a relationship, and with it, responsibility.

Sanchi stupa really heard a lot .. Seems he got his peace n now studio will lead to more contend hai naa

Saanchi stupa is a beautiful place. Amazing carvings and so very peaceful. And yes, the night in the studio will lead to his final healing and finding contentment.

Also not to forget I like Aarti from frnd n understanding partner become wife n not let yash go my himself this time

"Now? Where do you have to go so late at night Yashji?" Arti could not help but ask.

She was concerned about him. She knew he was in no condition to go somewhere and take care of himself. Be it as a wife or as a friend - she knew she had to be there to look after him right then.

N then yash out burst which he hold so strongly n Aarti being his anchor beautiful Ka I don't want to use words to broke the spell you created

A lump in my throat n me smile with knowing Aarti feeling yeah we women really have the power the hold n yet flow with others flow who we considered our one's

He could still see the fresh morning dew on the white buds, glistening as the sun's rays broke through the morning clouds.

Wow N yes this again you my genius metaphor writer

"She has a black thumb"' what was that kat n heayy e my chotu nawab mumma even my youngest nephew also start saying mumma maa bhuaaa.. I love it..thanks re for bringing smile on yash n my face too

LOL kids are the cutest. Give your nephew an extra hug from me.

Black thumb - well, you know when someone is really good at gardening, its said they have a "green thumb". Similarly, if someone is really bad at it, then they have a "black thumb". It implies that plants die under their supervision (black) instead of flourishing (green).

He he tc.. cya soon with reply on my comments as you know I wait equally for your reverts'

Thank you Ria Hug.

And  - i did revert to your comments for chapter 18 finally - page 142.
_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Time for A Brand New Thread Wink
Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
*****Reserved*****

Wanted to squeeze in my comment before you start the new thread.

Advance congratulations == Thread no 3 on the way soon.

Will edit this for more.

kdsubs

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

hey Kat hayee marjawan

first of all i a tight jadoo ki jhappi te paappi
man -g142 n 150 really love your revert  n i can see aarti poast will not b e a story for us as you will soon open it for us n haan vacation wow where
n yes i will too give my hcotu nawab a tight hud from you although he will shou as he is only feel good factor while coming close to e is when i am carrying laptop or mobile else who am iWinkLOL
n
yeah not to forget aarti is really a pure caring sul who helped yash twice as sweet one is whr to arrange meeting with aarpita or in delhi when he gt drunk on aarpita bday but nevertheless really love the way things r turning up

you go n njy your vacatoion n come back with bankg till them i am so glad i have 2 chapters to relishBig smileBig smile

kdsubs

_SharmeenLuvsGC IF-Sizzlerz
_SharmeenLuvsGC
_SharmeenLuvsGC

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

In Photos ke liye Sirf Thanks se kaam nahi chalega Wink

Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

And especially for this one!! Iske liye toh sirf thank you kaafi ho hi nahi sakta!  Even then, i will say thank you Sharmeen  - for posting all these wonderful pictures. And for the interest you have in this story - which is why you post the pictures in the first place Hug.

I owe you a father-son scene for this pic <blowing a kiss at you>.

(And i see you found a bare-chested GC pic LOL).

Ur most welcome Dost Hug
Returning Ur Kiss EmbarrassedLOL
Do U like Bare-Chested GC EmbarrassedWink

kdsubs

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Smilewhen u r opening the new thread

waiting
update soon