Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 137)

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
wow loved it update soon
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Lovely Kat dear 

roses-desi-glitters-63

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

shakespeare?!Shocked no- nope- absolutely not! i was certain after reading (forced) julius caesar that i'd never touch another book.  and was going to have negative conditional response to the name shakespeare...(though i must admit taming of the shrew is pretty good) --so sympathies for aarti Stern SmileWink

aarti's teaching ansh to throw veggies at yash ROFL -- i have a feeling those two are going to gang up on yash in the future - poor yash  LOL 
aarti's jewellery designs- it is so interesting how aarti has a strong creative side but also was an accountant
smart sr. scindia - waise vidhi and pankaj would have noticed the changes as well na.. so how was vidhi, the resident cupid, feeling about it all>>
going back to delhi..hmm--could bring back memories for aarti.  on the other hand will we see the orphanage again?

LOL i know Rutu, i know. I love Shakespeare's story lines but for me, reading the 16th century medieval English is sheer torture - every time its like re-learning a new language. I did manage to finish reading his comedies the summer i set myself to that task - couldn't do the tragedies though.

And of course Arti and Ansh will gang up on Yash - these two were meant to be, like Arti said. Yash toh gaya LOL.

Arti is turning out to be way more talented than i had thought. Interesting mix of talents though. And now i am trying to figure out how to use her talents in the new business venture. I don't know why i complicate things for myself...

Vidhi the resident cupid - LOL. Love that! I did think of adding a sentence or scene about her - but the update was long enough and like i said, i am trying to focus only on Arti and Yash and finish this off. So quit distracting me!! Smile  The way i see it though - Vidhi is most likely cautiously optimistic about the developments. And she is definitely not going to talk / discuss with Arti - she knows that would make Arti self-conscious and hinder "progress".

rutu83

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Isya!!! Welcome back Hug. How were your exams? Hope they went well - no correction - i am sure they went well. Vacation time now? 

Thank you for the lovely long feedbacks. And it is so sweet of you to do so for each update (blowing kiss at you). 

Whoah Kat! Shocked U updated again and I still left behind.. LOL 

But anyway, Thanks for welcoming me back! LOL Hug

My exams were okay... Tongue Some were hard and some were medium! No easy of course! LOL 

Haan ji.. Vacation done.. Just returned! Damn tired.. Sleepy Will continue reading next week or by Sunday then.. Wink

You're welcome Kat.. Big smile *Catching Your Blowing Kiss and Placing them right in my heart' LOL

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 08 June 2013 at 4:19am

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

OMG thanku very much for the awesome update Kat Clap Clap Clap...I just love how Aarti and Yash are so comfortable with each other now, Aarti throwing tomatoes at Yash and teaching their son to do the same because he called them weird was too cute Embarrassed Big smile 

Wow so that was SP's plan to send AarYa await from the family and let them set up the business there making a name for themselves cause I got a feeling that Aarti's designing skills are gonna come into use soon plus Aarti will be able to see the kids in the orphanage Smile I got a feeling that AarYa are gonna make Delhi their own and they will be very successful as they will be working together, loev will blossom as they spend a lot a time with one another Wink Heart 

It was a delight to see them share things about themselves with each other Big smile

Can't wait for the next installment!!!

Thanks Zetter.

I had to show how comfortable Yash and Arti are becoming - well on their way to becoming friends, would you say? And how could i not bring lil Ansh in? I see Divyam as baby Ansh and the mischief just sparkles in his eyes LOL.

Well, Suraj is killing two birds with one stone. They do have business opportunities in Delhi - they explored that during and after Zoya's wedding. Its just turning out bigger than they expected. And he does realize, even if others don't, that Arti and Yash will continue to use the family as a cushion between themselves. So - send them away, let them struggle together, hold each others hand because there is no one else - and they are bound to come closer. He's always been the smart one - sly fox Wink.

Zetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Thanks Zetter.

I had to show how comfortable Yash and Arti are becoming - well on their way to becoming friends, would you say? And how could i not bring lil Ansh in? I see Divyam as baby Ansh and the mischief just sparkles in his eyes LOL.

Well, Suraj is killing two birds with one stone. They do have business opportunities in Delhi - they explored that during and after Zoya's wedding. Its just turning out bigger than they expected. And he does realize, even if others don't, that Arti and Yash will continue to use the family as a cushion between themselves. So - send them away, let them struggle together, hold each others hand because there is no one else - and they are bound to come closer. He's always been the smart one - sly fox Wink.

I hear ya SP has always seen the big picture and he is right to send them away from the family they won't have anyone to lean on but each other and I can't wait how they handle life away from te family I know that it will be a struggle at first but they will figure something out that's a given Wink

haha I can totally imagine Divyam as baby Ansh as well and he along with Aarti/KS being naughty Tongue LOL 

kdsubs

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
love it love it 
naughty aaryaLOL

kdsubs

surprising IF-Dazzler
surprising