Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 131)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AntaresVega

Lovely update di

Thank you Lyra.

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

wow wow katty dear
thank u so much for the extra long update ...
so superb dear and i loved the comfortable level between arya in this part !!!

to start with... when i read all r out for vacation.. i knew there will be lots of fun and understanding between them...
then the care yash took towards arthi after she got hurt is so cute dear
the awkwardness yash and arthi felt when she needed help with bathing and changing clothes r so nice dear.. this is the starting stage of their understanding...Blushing

and poor arthi refused to wear nice clothes after demise of prashant so yash's new colorful clothes to arthi is superb and he is so keen to make her feel happy and comfortable !!!Thumbs Up

finally the the cute portrait of beautiful family infront of the mirror is just awesome dear...

wow i made a long comment like ur superb long part re Wink

Thank you Maha.

This is truly the beginning for them establishing trust and understanding. They still have a ways to go - but becoming good friends lays the foundation. 
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyji

amazing

Thank you Prettyji.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leevi05

lovely update and carring yashjiDay Dreaming
sorry for late comment...
love it part 1 and part 2...
thanks for long chap Big smile
plz update soon

Thank you for reading such a long update Levitha - and leaving your feedback Hug.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Oh my, oh my! Thank you Surish.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Hey Kat... Hug Yes yes... I'm back reading your updates... Dancing I'm so over excited to read all the updates in one time.. LOL Let see if I can do it.. Wink 

Here I go:

Chapter 14 A: 

I so love Vidhi's efforts in making sure Aarti to rethink about Ansh.. Hats off to her.. ClapClap And Aarti literally got affected and broken for her words.. But that would ensure her to look and think back.. Smile It's time for Aarti to move on.. Smile

Yes, it surely is time for Arti to move on. And if anyone can penetrate through the smog Arti surrounded herself with, it is Vidhi. 

Chapter 14B:

Actually, the Chai and Flying Phoenix had made them started to chat with each other.. Embarrassed I found they are so cute when they spend time with Ansh along.. Embarrassed LOL.. LOL Yash and his weakness, Aarti's hair has always been an issue.. Embarrassed Entire part was lovely and the most important things to know is that they had discussed all the matters regarding the remarriage.. It's just time to think further.. Big smile

Lol - note the chai. Its as important a character as Yash and Arti LOL. Oh, and Yash and ARti's hair - how could i not use that??

Chapter 15:

Good enough!! Embarrassed Yash is fully attracted on the jasmine fragrance.. Embarrassed That's enough for him to be reminded of Aarti... Wink Thanks to Vidhi... Star

Finally, they agreed with YES... Big smile

So - Yash got attracted to the jasmine fragrance - it did not have any significance for him other than its always been his favourite fragrance. And he was smelling it after a long time.

Jumping to next... LOL

Isya!!! Welcome back Hug. How were your exams? Hope they went well - no correction - i am sure they went well. Vacation time now? 

Thank you for the lovely long feedbacks. And it is so sweet of you to do so for each update (blowing kiss at you). 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Chapter 16: 

The marriage was simple enough.. Embarrassed But yet it's a wow moment when Yash tied the mangalsutra.. Embarrassed Oh my.. I loved the fact Yash tried to think about Aarti's comfortableness and what he had done is beyond expected, he removed all the portraits and yeah, it was a very hard moment for him... CryCry Pankaj is a very supportive bro... I loved his words..!! Smile

Awwwnnn... Loved Yash words for Shobha ma... Aarti is very lucky re..!! Embarrassed Pratik.. LOL My god... Tongue I loved the entire part I guess.. I have no words.. That was enjoyable reading.. ClapClap!!

Thank you so much pal - glad you liked it. There was a lot to convey in that chapter - from so many different perspectives. Glad that i didn't lose the thread and make a mess. 

Chapter 17:

I love the morning scene.. As I said, they are so cute together!! Embarrassed 

But whoah, he avoids Aarti and didn't interact with Ansh? Shocked Ouch But naah, thanks to Vidhi once again.. She's there to ensure all are perfect between Aarti and Yash with Ansh.. Wink

Loved the Coffee VS Chaai Conversation... So sweet of Yash who was sipping the bitter coffee... Arey waah, I can see something is cooking.. Embarrassed

Darpok yaar - it was an uncomfortable situation and so he avoided it. Didn't really think about Ansh when he did that - hence Vidhi and her JKR avatar Wink.

Have to stop till here.. Continuing soon...

Thanks for the PMs Kat... Hug  I always admire your writings.. Heart

Thank you so ery much Isya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsYaRoCHeR

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

Hello kat  Hug
Awesome updates dearyEmbarrassed 
I wanna apologies i didn't comment on you superb Fiction actually when my exams were going on from that time i started reading your fiction and 1 more ff offline so didn't commented OuchOuch
Actually i was trying to keep my self away from I.F. during exam but just can't resist reading the updates and read it offline and it became habit *sorry *Ouch

BTW i will comment from now onwards on every update Dil Jaanta Hai really worth likes and good comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Loving this journey EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yash came in with Ansh and whistled at Arti, making her blush even more. He put the packages away and then carried her to the mirror. The man in blue jeans and white shirt, carrying the woman in green-and-white, with her hair falling undone over his arms. They made a pretty picture and Ansh came around and sat in front of them, completing the family portrait.

Aww don't kill me loved it HeartBlushing..Embarrassed

Oh wow Pankhudi! You liked DJH  enough to read it offline too! I am amazed - and humbled. Thank you!! And officially - welcome to DJH Hug.

Hope your exams went well. And hope DJH provided you some relaxation while you were busy.

Thank you so much for commenting and joining us here.  

Go to top