Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 128)

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey,I just read this ff at one go recently and finally found time to comment...

All I can say is Bravo..!!Clap There is something real about this story.Yash and Aarti both have a solid past,I loved the fact that u gave both of them painful yet similar pasts..Loved how u took care and gave importance to them dealing with their past and not just brushing it aside.Their past forms an importanr part of their lives and u have highlighted that...Clap

The story is going through an interesting phase right now..One of the main reasons why I got hooked with the show was to see how Yash falls in love and they did not disappoint...Hoping for the same in the storyEmbarrassed.. Im curious now as to who will fall first? Aarti or Yash? Secretly hoping for Yash since Aarti fell first in the show..Im dying to see what will happen when the alternate happensDay Dreaming..

Really looking foward for the next update... Hopefully soon..really soon??LOL... Tomorrow?Today? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Chapter 19

I really loved how Aarti slowly placed herself as a pillar for Yash in his grieving hour and how Aarti exactly knew how to get Yash relaxed by talking about plants something as light as that actually made Yash seem more relaxed

Arti has - voluntarily or involuntarily - always been a pillar for Yash whenever he needed her. Be it to meet Arpita, or to grieve for her. Her role just extended and became more socially sanctioned now i guess.

The plants now  - Arti was looking for something completely unrelated to Yash - and tha plants came in handy Smile.

Chapter 20

When Yash sees Aarti on the floor ... what are his exact thoughts ?
Umm, i am not sure either. I think its more in the lines of - oh, she had an accident! What happened? Is she ok? Is Ansh ok? ...I think when he saw she was unconscious he was more worried - so he called the doctor.

I like how he surprised Aarti with new clothes
LOL
kya kare bechara. He might have to help Arti wear sarees next!! He wanted to keep things simple. Seriously though - he saw what a struggle it was for her to wear the salwar, so he took the easier route of getting skirts for her.

Why did Yash feel a bit hurt when Aarti said she don't care ?
'Coz he's a guy and his ego was hurt? Well, multiple things and not necessarily in the order i have listed:
1. his ego was hurt that his wife did not care how she looked
2. it hurt him as a human being, that another human being was indifferent enough about herself not to care what she wore or how she looked. That statement was probably Yash's first glimpse into Arti's psyche and her past.

I truely cannot wait for the next update , I'm going back to start reading chapter 1 again

DJH truely an awesome story

Oh wow Taahir - this has to be the longest and most detailed feedback you have given me Hug. And you plan to re-read it from the beginning? Another Hug. Thank you!!!!!

taahir004

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mula

Awesome dearBig smile

Thank you Mula.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Vanny such a beautiful banner really loved it... its really awesome n magical and visual delight

So now coming to you Kat i must say perfect banner you have for your ff.. reallu DIL JAANTA HIA N AARYA just perfect

Absolutely Ria.. The banner is perfect!! Vanny - thank you once again Hug.

SO now, to begin as told you ch17 A

Hayee beginning  mein hi marr dala such a beautiful morning awww

... but Artiji, his new... wife! But yashji she is your life

LOL - give him some time yaar. Abhi se life manega toh iss kahani ka toh "the end" hai!! 

yash all dressed up comin up from bathroom haan  then   beginning  with again chai not bad Kat

Chai is their drink now Wink.

vidhi becomes aarya JKR much needed n then aaryas as parents as always rocked n thenaarti fantastic dialogue love it kya ice breaker hai

"It is your house you know. I didn't marry you to scare you away from it."

LOL - glad you liked Arti's dialogue. Waise Vidhi is always the one that pushes them, hain na?

Omg how sweetly yash conevyed aarti abt cofee n also promise to make one for her n hmm his camp will it be just limited to cofeee

Naah

Come on, i can't ignore coffee - being a coffee drinker myself Wink.

haye yash n aarti smiles n feel peace across

but  wat abt me i am going for part b n come back to you today itself

Thanks Ria. You are refreshing my memory of the previous updates - and i don't need to read them again!! Hug (Bahut lazy hoon yaar, re-reading pasand hi nahi, aur woh bhi apne hi writing ki toh kabhi nahin).

RA17

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

CH17 B

HOLI  AARYA WOW wow

Really  pankaj really made this morning a shocking morning to begin

Aare yash itna senti kyun ho rahe ahi even my mom say i am only my fatters daughter but i gues his state is so wierd so wierd thits is so obvious;ash back really so in away kat you are highlighting pur parents aarya had dinally a small fight

Hnn yash n his cold words ufff poor aarti wonder wat will she do

I know i know, we all do it - and our parents did that too/still do so. But their situation is slightly awkward, so Yash ended up reacting like a typical pig-headed guy Wink.

Yes, their first "fight". But Arti kuch nahi karegi - what can she do?? She doesn't really know him well enough. Help arrives though - in a completely unexpected, twisted way.

Payal my sweetheart ansh her chotu mottu cho chweet even fatso sounds too cute ree

So chalo pain release nahi kiya but ourburst realizr toh kiya yash ji ne

I know! Thank god for small mercies. This is something i always wanted to see in the show - Yash realizing how unfair he was - toh maine hi dikha diya Wink.

N yes aarti you are capable of tc of your son ,, prove her lady ol de best

N then how come they in complete mood sweitch palyed holi n aarti kurti yash omg

LOL hope you enjoyed that Wink.

Then wat aarti wearing P ms man yeh kab kasie thanks Kat for clarifying aarti part to us but ab yashji ko kaun samjhayee

Kuch cheeze samjhane ke hadd se bhi bahar hoti hain. This is one of them.

N the way they are coming up in a realatioship from parents to partners not yet lovers but really nice so holi is really an eventful n colourful...

Starting again a rush which happen in our reguklar life we wake up late  makes us feel how comfortable they havce adjusted in ther regular day course of life later saying hurry up to your son again regular but aarya r not regular toh chitti hi sahi nazzargi toh sahi as hum nazzar bhi toh use se hote hai jisse hum apna maante hai

Hai - my philosopher (need an icon of blowing a kiss LOL). Sahi hai boss!

Then fun, care , to balam pichkari joh tune mujhe maari toh siddh saddhi

Soory off thr tack yashji spying on ladies room is not good habit but again one song comes in my mind aferr this hole sequence Kariya naa kariyaa naa ki vaada kisisi se kariyaa naa

Kariya toh phir todiye naa

What do they say - never eavesdrop? Serves him right...and he came in with some thing completely different in mind LOL. Bechare ki band baj gayi!

sorry yarr phir shuru ho gayi  .. chal will come with 17c by weekend... tc n thanks again for beautiful update n regular PMs

Lage raho, chalu raho - i love these detailed comments of yours Ria. Thank you Hug.

RA17

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

superb update kat...thanks for two partsHug
i can feel that aarti completely fallen for yash..and now yash is developing feelingsEmbarrassed

Thank you Anusha.

Waise, Arti has not fallen for Yash - not yet. She is on her way, but he will get there before her Smile.

kratzyfan

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miyasingh1

superb updateThumbs Up

Thank you Miya.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elanpremi

OMG! a very sweet of u to give us a long updates.
Superb update, really love their relation now but can't wait for them to move up

Way more sweet of you to actually read them! Thank you Elanpremi.

They are moving on - give them some time. Some things are better taken slow ...

AntaresVega

Go to top