Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 127)

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by RA17

yup dear so be ready for my next shot ... coming soon for you WinkBig smile

Waiting with bated breath Ria... Day Dreaming

aww so chweet already fired 2 n may be by tommorw 2 moreWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

..Pankhudi.. IF-Rockerz
..Pankhudi..
..Pankhudi..

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hello kat  Hug
Awesome updates dearyEmbarrassed 
I wanna apologies i didn't comment on you superb Fiction actually when my exams were going on from that time i started reading your fiction and 1 more ff offline so didn't commented OuchOuch
Actually i was trying to keep my self away from I.F. during exam but just can't resist reading the updates and read it offline and it became habit *sorry *Ouch

BTW i will comment from now onwards on every update Dil Jaanta Hai really worth likes and good comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Loving this journey EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yash came in with Ansh and whistled at Arti, making her blush even more. He put the packages away and then carried her to the mirror. The man in blue jeans and white shirt, carrying the woman in green-and-white, with her hair falling undone over his arms. They made a pretty picture and Ansh came around and sat in front of them, completing the family portrait.

Aww don't kill me loved it HeartBlushing..Embarrassed

kdsubs

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
awesome update kat dearHeart
am loving their peaceful and simple atmostsphereBig smile
continue soon, thanx for d PMEmbarrassed

kdsubs

AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Please continue...
I'm loving the way their relationship is growing.

kdsubs

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hey kat so 17 c) aarya confrontation thanks for not stretching it

N ansh my chotu nawab oh n aarti inside pains just winch you directly n here comes aarya saviours ahemed love how you do not forget him n bring him

N then worried parents n their pain of not just seeing ansh in this conditions but their loss as aarti unborn n yash of not touching aarti

N then how they always with their khamoshi n iss their silent statement said it all beautiful kat you remind me one of scene of show where aarti in yellow sari sitting n having mangalsutra in her hand n yash coming from bathroom but what i love more is extension of your thoughts n yesh now atleast the mist is clear to see what wind will bring nect in yash and aarti life while oing thru journey of aarya

Can you help me understand this i dint get it

it felt as if she had been about to fall off a precipice and was pulled back in the nick of time.

kdsubs

mjht_admirer Goldie
mjht_admirer
mjht_admirer

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
giving both the chapters' updates together.

U have beautifully and naturally handled the whole barsi episode and then the after episodes too. Thank god u have not shown romantic track or too many sympathy track. thanks for keeping it subtle and simple and natural.

Yash finally breaking down was way too emotional scene. Going to sanchi stupa, Making the clay portray and finally breaking down in the arms of Aarti, which was very much needed, was beauuutiful!!

& very interesting part, the morning chai on the jhula. Really appreciate Aarti for the choice of her topic for the morning conversation. Glad she is sooo sensibly shown. SmileSmileSmile

expensive DAILY clothes???? Really Yash, u need to learn a looot from ur Aartijiii. LOLWink

and u r back with the coffee. U finally gave Aarti... THE Coffee LOLLOLLOLLOLLoved that coffee scene. I think that even if Aarti wants to convert, she will not. Let her be the chai drinker... LOLLOLLOL

The last white, green and blue scene was something unusual but special. I know, I know, there was nothing much in that scene but as Aarti mentioned in the previous lines, it felt special! + Yash whistling at her and then carrying her and Ansh finally completing their picture... it was special.

thanks for the updates and the pm
Hug
loads of love

vinu

kdsubs

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by rutu83

LOL - I know Rutu!! Maggie is intricately tied into childhood memories. My kids will have the same - i don't touch the stuff now, but they gobble it LOL.

Yes, Ansh can walk. He is just over a year old. I think i have mentioned his walking in previous updates - though i think i have indicated he was still mastering the skill.

LOL - to the doctor comment!! I think he knows Arti is gundididi Wink. Better to be specific LOL.

Umm, though why did you stop??

Thanks for the detailed feedback though pal - and thanks for stalking Wink. Motivates me to continue the story...
haan- woh shaadi ke din ansh was kinda wobbling over but i didn't see anything after that...i would have thought ansh would make arti run after him as soon as he learns to walkLOL
stopped because itna lambu sa comment ho gaya Embarrassed

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Res, res, res!!

LOL LOL LOL

--Iqra--