Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 126)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .KillTheBitch.

res

LOL

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

before commenting on anything else- maggiii Hug  i would have starved to death during college if not for the genius invention called maggiLOL  yash-- maggi for a week?!! i bow to you masterApprove  i didn't have to imagine the expressions on aarti's face- i've been on receiving end of those.  multiple times. Big smile

btw, totally agree about the baby clothes!  and those tiny pastel things are expensive! unbelievably soDead  did yash really buy a silk shirt for 10,000?
did aarti just trip?  yash "asked" ansh to follow.  so ansh can walk? or is he still crawling?
i love it when doctor has to specify no running after telling the patient no walking LOL
i feel for aarti-  being dependent for every little thing sucks.  and for aarti - doubly so.  and it's not a major injury but it hurts. even moving a little hurts. Ouch
but it's building that trust with yash soThumbs Up

wow! written so much Embarrassedi was going to write more about the completed family image at the end and how yash remembered aarti's choice of clothes from pics of his bhabhi's college days but will stopStern Smile

LOL - I know Rutu!! Maggie is intricately tied into childhood memories. My kids will have the same - i don't touch the stuff now, but they gobble it LOL.

Yes, Ansh can walk. He is just over a year old. I think i have mentioned his walking in previous updates - though i think i have indicated he was still mastering the skill.

LOL - to the doctor comment!! I think he knows Arti is gundididi Wink. Better to be specific LOL.

Umm, though why did you stop??

Thanks for the detailed feedback though pal - and thanks for stalking Wink. Motivates me to continue the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rutu83

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Wonderful updates Kat Clap Clap Clap...awww I loved that AarYa and Ansh are getting took spend some family time alone while the rest of the family went on a well deserved vacay Wink Thumbs Up

Aarti telling Yash abt the amount of money he spent on baby clothes was a natural wife and husband disagreement so happy that he returned the clothes and that he is taking care of her while she has to stay off her feet Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

hehe Yash is so attractive to Aarti and vice versa this alone time is gonna make them grow closer and when the family returns they will see a new dynamic between them, I can't wait for what comes next Big smile

Thank you Zetter.

Well these two dunces won't move forward unless extraneous factors make them do so. So i sent the family packing and Arti had a lil accident Wink. Nothing like the woman being totally dependent on the male to get his attention LOL.

Zetter

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_lvndr

superb update...

Thank you Luv_lvndr.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

You know I was so waiting for this!!!

This FF is just SPECTACULAR and you can add any adjective you want! Kat, this is your work and I have fallen in love with it.  

If I am not wrong that is a loop closure in this update, Yash buying skirts for Aarthi when Prashant didn't like Aarthi in skirts.This is awesome and you better update soon!!

Pearl-girl Hug. Thanks for dropping by and commenting.

And yes, its a loop closure. I had decided on this accident and Yash's reaction when i wrote that scene with Prashant. And it wasn't so much that Prashant didn't like Arti in skirts. He made fun of her and degraded her self-esteem when wearing anything other than traditional Indian clothes. So Yash brings them back into her life and shows his appreciation with the wolf-whistle Wink. Which was the whole reason for Arti hurting her ankle.

Pearl_27

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Wow... I love this update a lot. 
Aarya are getting closer. 

Thank you my friend. And yes, ArYa are definitely getting closer...

caller123

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Loed this update Kat. I was reallyglad that the family was away so that Yash, Aarti and Ansh could have some time on their own. Gosh Yash was such a sweetheart as he helped her despite feeling a bit awkward each time she needed help. Also loved that he got her new clothes. Beautifully written. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you Saf.

It was about time Yash did something for Arti. And really, no one has done anything for her, as a person, as a human, as a woman, since the Shankars. She needs a little cherishing Smile.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

yup dear so be ready for my next shot ... coming soon for you WinkBig smile

Waiting with bated breath Ria... Day Dreaming

RA17

Go to top