Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 119)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Kat yeh dil kya kareinHeartWink

Dil toh akhir dil hain na Wink.

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Fabulous update. Yash went to Saanchi Stupa as it's the favorite place of Arpita. He came home in a devastated state, and first time she thought of Yash as her husband, as a man, not as Ansh's father. Aarti forced him to take shower and fed him forcefully.

Yash went to studio and Aarti ask him if she can come. He made Arpita's face by clay and the dam burst of his tears. Aarti soothe his pain keeping him close. Arpita's clay face crumpled and he then scooped back the clay from the carved face and turned it back into clay. It symbolizes that Arpita gone from his life and he had to move on.

Vidhi took care of Ansh and Aarti and Yash slept first time without the barrier in between them, that is Ansh. Yash held her at night as he used to hold Ansh.

In the morning they sipped their tea sitting on jhula and Aarti managed to bring laughter on Yash's face by talking about her plants and landlady. A new sunrise in their relationship. The last moment is so cute, when Ansh ran towards them, and calling his Mumma.

"They never spoke of that night". Is there some hidden meaning in this? I hope nothing is there to bring that awkwardness again between them.

Waiting for more Yash-Aarti-Ansh moments...

Shashi Hug - thank you! Thank you for capturing each essence so beautifully and perfectly.  Each and every bold part above is spot on and so beautifully put.

@red: "that night" is not the infamous "uss raat". Don't worry. Nothing happened beyond what i wrote. The night was eventful enough - Yash finally had his long awaited and desperately needed cathartic moment. He let go - completely - and in front of the one person who had seen him once before at his most vulnerable (remember Delhi when Yash got drunk?). Arti sees him now with all his barriers down, with no constraints - and different from last time, she reaches out to comfort him with no constraints on her part either. They both burnt a few bridges in that studio - unspoken bonds were forged, ones that need no words and will not break.

So don't worry, be happy (as the song says)...

Edited by kdsubs - 30 May 2013 at 6:45pm
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo1986

Star WOW LOVED IT

Thank you Jojo. I am literally Embarrassed with so many accolades.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elanpremi

glad to read tht Yash at last let the tears to flow down
awesome update dear

Thank you Elanpremi. Yes, he did need to let go - and this catharsis was his final salute and good bye to Arpita. What better way to do so than in front of Arti and in her arms?
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

Smileone more beautiful update
i liked how aarthi supported yash in tough time
hope yash will support her in the same way
want to see when and how yash recognizes her as a woman not as ansh mother
hope love comes soon b/n them
in this story i want yash to realize first hope u will consider that
waiting for the next update

update soon

Thank you Roserosey.

Arti has gone through her grieving period - and with the help of her loved ones. Yash will have to help her for other things - for helping her grow, spread her wings, become the bird of paradise that had once inspired her...

As for who realizes first - your wish will be fulfilled Wink. I had already thought of the storyline a long time back and yes Yash does realize first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roserosey

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AntaresVega

Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by AliciaZA

A brilliant chapter Thumbs Up . Yash's grieving and in a sense letting go was so real. And relatable cos we've all losr someone and had to let go. I'm relieved that Aarti now sees Yash as a person, a male, her husband and not just "Anch's father". But I'm not sure Yash is in the same place yet. The last scene with them sitting on the jhula and Anch calling for his mama was beautiful. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Thank you Alicia.

Yash has just completed his grieving process and finally let go. Give him some time, he will move on. After all, he has a beautiful woman in front of him and he is a born flirt - a combination guaranteed to stir "trouble" Wink.

Stir trouble??
Day Dreaming

Lol - caught that did you Lyra?? LOL
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Oye Kat I am back n what sweet sixteen become sweeter re AarYa punar vivah yippee

Lol - just a coincidence, i swear Ria.

N wahan madam kya din chuna hai 14th feb'13

Hehehe - brought a smile - hai ke nahin?? Sach bolnaSmile.

Yash how come cna even think of notice in newspaper hmm

Kya yaar, he wanted to avoid a public function - so dimaag mein pehle jo aaya bol diya. Not that he does not know his father - knew very well how that would go LOL.

But ladies you cant beat them n so do i love them more perfect party se bach ke kahan jaoge

LOL LOL

N room make over and vidhi as interior decor thats suprising n good one too

Well, Vidhi did tell Arti she was working as an interior decorator with Pankaj in his architecture business - back when she had come to Delhi on their first anniversary (lord knows how many chapters ago...)

N the yash n his thouths with aartpita potray  which again stands as metaphor Kat a portrait created by aarpita a family created by her yahs n ansh is completed by aarti n motherhood man how come this thots come to you

I like to tie up potential loose ends. The sketch Arti made had to go somewhere...I first thought Ansh's room - but he sleeps with his dad, doesn't really have his own room. So - yahan hi sahi.

Then vidhi n pankaj silent yet powerful impact

Yeah - i like Vidhi and Pankaj, just as i like Zoya and Ahmed (in case you could not tell Wink). Advantage is both know Yash and Arti so well - comes in handy LOL.

Gajar laga ke aarti must be looking gorgeous in that attire as blues is so much commonly we have seen on her too n yes nature be in any form soothes human

My favourite colour too!! Hey - and Kadeen pointed out that Arti was wearing the same colour the first time she and Yash met. I didn't even remember that...kya coincidence hai!

N hayee shobha maa n aarti has always shared such a great bonding that no body can deby n then tadaa yash our hero entry n waah kya dialogue hai boss

LOL . Hero hai, thodi hero-giri toh dikhaye ga na Wink. Waise bhi MIL ko patake rakhna is always a good idea.

N love sunaina too

Prateeeikkk kya kiya baba

Bat kya baat hai again shud i praise him or you .

You know it better

Pratik is a prankster. But he knows his Didis and loves them too. Aur chota bhai uncomfortable nahi karega toh aur kaun karega. That's why brothers are born i tell you.

N again vidhi the sunshine hai naa to our star Aarti n yes . now  wonder you make vidhi pre wedding jitters hmm intelligent one

Lol - that one just came in handy. I hadn't thought about tying Vidhi's pre-wedding jitters to Arti's at that time. But remembered it - so used it Smile.

Hmm n my mumma cho cute in innonce or wat you call in payal the angels lead those words

As they say: from the mouths of babes to the ears of the gods...

N the name looks so beautiful as "Payal Arti Scindia." As Ansh Yash Scindia

Then yash n aarti n unki ishare bazzi n tanhaayiyaan n ansh with his complete family

Awesome   Kat love it Clap

Kya kaaro yaar aadat se majborr wk late se aana n phir itna bada bhasanWinkWink

I love this aadat of yours Ria - chodna nahi please.

Ria - a big Hug for you for such a lovely long comment. Thank you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

nice update.

Thank you Naeema.

Go to top