Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: billieberry

oh dear what a long chapterπŸ˜ƒ

i really loved it superb di❀️

the kitchen scene was hilarious; tomatoes on d wall, ketchup and nangu papa hehehehe!!! ansh has really become naughty and he is helping his mummaπŸ˜›

shakespare=bedtime story for aartiπŸ˜†

so aarti design jewelry, greatπŸ‘πŸΌ

can't wait for their trip to delhiπŸ˜‰

lovely as always dearπŸ‘

update soon and thanx for d PM😳

Thanks Billie. And my apologies to the Bard for using his Tempest as my Arti's lullaby! Delhi will be more than a trip - more like a move. I am thinking permanent move...let's see.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Ohoho.. πŸ˜† Heya Kat... πŸ€— Continuing on Chapter 19 and 20 of Dil Jaanta Hai.. 

Chapter 19

After she knew the truth of Arpita, I can feel her feeling sorry and pity towards Scindia's family and especially towards the little one, Ansh ! She knew well he was abandoned even though he had everything with him! 

No one knows better way to heal Yash's pain other than Aarti..! She took care of Yash in a proper manner it seemed.. Asking him to take shower and feed him his dinner as well.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I'm glad Yash didn't ignore her totally.. In fact he started to share about his and Arpita's story! πŸ˜Š

Oh my.. Lovely studio scene! β€οΈ Yash made Arpita's clay figure and couldn't held his tears anymore and so he poured all his heart on Aarti.. He found peace in her arms it seemed.. πŸ˜³ Loved Aarti's thought in taking care of Yash.. Yes, he indeed is same as Ansh! πŸ˜› 

Morning scene.. again.. too cute! πŸ˜³ Aarti broke the ice by speaking about her garden's topic till sweetoo Ansh came in ! πŸ˜› Beautiful Part, Kat ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

In many ways this was a difficult part to write. I don't do grieving and helping to get out of grief very well - so this was definitely a challenge. So i focused on mundane, day-today things - eat, shower, sleep. The studio scene was necessary - Arti has had her cathartic moments, Yash never had his. So indirectly, inadvertently, she led him to and helped him through his catharsis. 

Chapter 20 (1st part) πŸ˜›

Ahaan.. Silent Yashji had a little care for our Aartiji.. πŸ˜‰ He approached Aarti on how she will take care of the house alone.. πŸ˜› 

Yay.. The little one is growing and hence they are heading for shopping! πŸ˜‰

LOL.. Expensive VS The Best for his son.. πŸ˜† A very cute battle between our AarYa! πŸ˜³ Oh, it seemed our Aartiji leading.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Yashji finally gave up! But oh my.. this is something very sweet and cute! πŸ˜³

Oh no.. πŸ˜² Aarti sprained her ankle.. and the scene was a bit panic and shocking! πŸ˜² Our Yashji started his work.. πŸ˜³ He began to take care his Aartiji.. πŸ˜³ Maggi.. πŸ˜† Oh god.. Pity Aarti.. πŸ˜† She is even hard to go to the bathroom and asking Yash for help.. Pity him too! πŸ˜›

Convert game.. πŸ˜† Now that's too good! Yash get ready a cute simple breakfast for Aarti.. and here our girl praising Yash for his coffee! πŸ˜‰ Ansh is so cute with his Coopee.. πŸ˜† 

Many of Ansh's antics are inspired by my kids, or their friends. So i can't take credit for it. But thank you anyway πŸ˜›.

Oh, I'm sure they are much closer to each other now! πŸ˜³ Will have to stop here.. Continuing soon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Chapter 20 B and Chapter 21 pending..  πŸ˜‰ Good Job, Kat.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you again Isya.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

Kat, welcome back with my 2longish chapter comment

So, coming to ch20 . deepti is great gal n the dedication suits her as its ssmes like deepti ishtile which i call when i read her ff

Deepti - ishtyle? Don't know about that - but its dedicated to her coz she gave me the idea,as she often does when she makes suggestions.

So , sab gayab, hero n heroine akele tht too no servants hmm sounds interesting

Hum-tum ek kamre mein... πŸ˜† not quite, how can i forget Ansh jaanu??

So aarya busy with chote nawab in daly chores n (gharelu) homely convo

Yash ji you don't forget she is gundi did aka JKR so she can manage it all be it you or ansh

Totally. Arti is super-woman. She can do everything. Are, show mein toh she jumped over walls too during her complicated pregnancy. Toh yeh kya cheez hai!

Yashji its not all about teh best wah kya msterniji hai yash ki we love her kyun hai naa

N it between you touched yash childhood thts so sweet which showcase their comfort

Yes... i have wondered about Yash's childhood so threw that in. I don't plan on visiting his childhood again - but kya pata, some of these things just write themselves in.

Loud crash waht aartiji as always clums but waht she did hmm i am hoping to have fund aarya ride kat n yes it is

Clumsy Arti as you said it. I think i was inspired by Arti in the show slipping in the water (just before Ayu's birth) - but at the end of the day, it was immaterial how she fell. Only that she did and hurt her ankle. And her head of course - nahi toh apna Yash-babua usko godi mein kab uthata??

Wow yashji put her in her embrace n then her foor balle balle.. pyar toh hona hi tha.. ( sorry long way to go) but this is just beginning right kat as life parners not lovers but better status then parents right

Lol!!! Abhi se! Ria i tell you - dheeraj dharo. What will you do if i ever put in an actual romantic scene between these two?? πŸ˜†

N again their convo on daily chores n yash detailing at work wondering ghar ka kya hoga

Aarya n bathroom hmm coffee naa world famous coffee or i shud say coppeee

Deal woh mronig se leke sham tak booking done

πŸ˜† Arti is smart. Though Yash said it, she is scot free in the evening when both would be more tired πŸ˜†.

Bath ab samjha aaya nurse kahein chiye this even i am surprised with this obvious element let me see where you wil take them

I won't take it anywhere - well, not anytime soon. but if you have read chapt 22, you know Yash is...lets say, becoming more aware...

U know kat i love you bring small things be it yash childhood, aarti accident, yash hurt on aarti word of she dont care or the face she don't have much clothes also how yash observes n understand her comfort n discomfort

Glad you like that. Kyunki, the practical side of me won't let me ignore the practical aspects even in fiction. IT can get annoying - but i can't move the story forward till i take care of the practicalities in their lives.

Yash is such sweetheart wow skirts she must look fab n the portray is just perfect maar hi daala... love the vision Kat

Omg wow wow i just loved it n really forget how many n the times i have read n re read it n honestly it has hidden wish from my side too always want yash to care for aarti like se did to him before her pregnancy.. cant wait to jump on ch21

ps i stiill feel my comment is too short on what you gave usπŸ€—

Ria  - your comments, whether long or short, are always worth waiting for. So πŸ€—.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

Hey Kat welcome back so hoz your vacation

Exhausting!!!! But fun 😊.

I am impatient so posted my comment as soon as saw you back so that you can revert to me

Longish. Aaryaish chapter I will say

Hmm, kuch zyaada hi lamba tha na. Kya karein - bade bade desho mein aisi choti choti baatein ho jaati hain πŸ˜‰.

So Aarti fianly make aarya dance in her tunes I mean yash cooking serious wala no Maggie n toast this time

πŸ˜† dance to her tunes!!!

N wow fb of wo weeks cannot sound so sweet that yash become incharge n taking care of Aarti which s one f my dream to be shown n thanks for fulfilling it  

N comfort can be felt despite aarya dint go vacation for the same reasn  that they are not

Yeah - but the accident did what the vacation would not have done. If you see somebody practically nangu - and if that somebody is your spouse - its kinda hard to still keep a formal distance.

Shakespeare n more I like is how easily now they speak their heart out be Aarti talking of P n unborn or yash of arpita with her

Weird but fun to imagine yash in white ( wink) n red red on his shirt ( tomatoes n sauce, I thot to clarify before your thot process runs into)

πŸ˜† - thanks for the clarification. For a second my thought process did run wild πŸ˜‰.

Alu se lag jayega yaar '. Papa nangu!"' awww cho chweeettt

Yash and Aarti become frnz not yet partners n lovers is long way to go so elders took wise decision I must say n aarti hidden talents or making both so creative now making them again unite now hopefully in eternal bond which we know but they yet to realize

N delhi I know you are ringing as you want you doc to be around too hai naa  I don't know anything but seems somebody is impressed n in awe with him

Leh - you tumbled into my secret. Of course - Dr. Ansari toh chaiye na πŸ˜‰.  Seriously girl, go search for Dhoop Kinare - maar dalega - the guy is drool-worthy, especially when he cuts his hair .

N now your note that you want to foucs on aarya will be focused n now will see how they grew as person, partners , parent n Pyarwale ( using lovers as p3 ho gaya that so y not another P for aarya)

P4 is fine - that's the goal πŸ˜‰.

You know you rock but still will say thanks girlie for beautiful work n sharing with us .. thanks for regular pms.. heading soon fro you os tooo

Ria - you rock! Thank you so much.
kdsubs thumbnail
Shout out to Sharmeen - i love you!!!! Thank you for the wonderful pictures. πŸ€—
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kat thand pai gayi when you reply .. hmm ab toh lagta hai doc ko dekhna hi padega n yeah really looking forward too more romace filled n may be later passionate aarya .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
. parents... now partners serious business is they need to set up to roommates n then where we want solace as yash n aarti to become aarya😳😳

love you darling heading towards thread 3πŸ€—

PS
thread1 yash n aarti individula life story
thread2 yash n aarti punar vivah
thread3 yash n aarti n 😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by RA17 - 10 years ago