Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 116)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Beautiful update Kat. I loved the fact that Yash allowed Aarti to go with him to his studio and finally broke down allowing her to be his comfort and support rather than pushing her away from his life. Fantastic job. Looking forward to what is in store next for these two.

Thank you Saf.

Yes, Yash agreeing to let Arti accompany him to the studio was a bit of a surprise for me too. Wasn't sure and i think the show-Yash would have said a resounding no, even if the show-Arti had asked the question (which i doubt - she would just show up there instead LOL). I choose to think Yash was subconsciously at least looking for an outlet and a way to move on - and letting Arti join him in the studio made the transition that much easier.

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

superb update ...a lot of inner meaning in single sentence..wow u are a brilliant writerThumbs Up

Thank you Anusha. I am not brilliant by any means, but will take the compliment Wink - thank you!
AntaresVega Goldie
AntaresVega
AntaresVega

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Originally posted by AliciaZA

A brilliant chapter Thumbs Up . Yash's grieving and in a sense letting go was so real. And relatable cos we've all losr someone and had to let go. I'm relieved that Aarti now sees Yash as a person, a male, her husband and not just "Anch's father". But I'm not sure Yash is in the same place yet. The last scene with them sitting on the jhula and Anch calling for his mama was beautiful. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Thank you Alicia.

Yash has just completed his grieving process and finally let go. Give him some time, he will move on. After all, he has a beautiful woman in front of him and he is a born flirt - a combination guaranteed to stir "trouble" Wink.

Stir trouble??
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Dil Jaanta Hai: Chapter 19

Shout-out to Kat: If I'm going to make you reread the chapters, perhaps I should find time to go back to the beginning and update from there! Smile Let me see how much I can get through! Lots of love to you, Kat Di!

*Reserving this for Chapter 19 for now...If my other catch-up review post ends up being longer than expected, I'll change this title to cover more than one chapter!*

Reserved LOLHug.

MelodiousDreams

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Awww take a bow Kat that was a wonderful update Clap Clap Clap...I loved how Aarti wanted to be there for Yash as she knew too well how it felt to wanna shout the world out when one is feeling guilty Ouch Clap

The scene in the studio was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time, Yash was able to let go and cried his heart out while he cling on to Aarti such a very emotional an intimate moment Cry Cry and when he held her through the night because he needed the comfort of their son Ansh wow just beautiful Embarrassed Embarrassed

The morning scene was a delight to watch and for Yash to laugh wholeheartedly like he did in Aarti's presence was mind blowing Heart I can't wait for the next chapter Wink

Thank you Zetter.

A lot happened in one night, didn't it? I am not sure if someone who had a breakdown the night before would be able to laugh out loud the next morning - but creative liberty i guess. Plus the guy was also subconsciously ready to move on - just not consciously ready to do so yet.

Zetter

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

what?! khatam bhi ho gaya?  i kept scrolling down
very cathartic for yash
nicely done Clap

Sorry!! I did think of adding to the Ansh-scene, but then decided against it. At the end, it didn't really matter who reacted to his call, what exactly happened - the point was he came in to his parents, reinstating firmly who his Mamma is, and completed the family.

Thank you Rutu.

rutu83

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cynthiagem

Yash has now gone through the healing power of crying and letting go. Good thing he has Aarti who understood his pain. Now both are ready to turn a new leaf and discover life and love together. Everything is looking positive as they sat and met the unfolding morning at peace with each other and the world.

Though Aarti went through a lot of emotional upheavals growing up, these prepared her to be stronger, be able to empathize, be sensitive, patient, understanding and loving towards others. She is now more resilient to what bricks life will throw her way. She will be the wall that Yash will lean on as he collects himself to face the world again with his new wife.

I so loved this phase of the story and how you wrote it responding to every characters' mood and feelings. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next.

Thank you Cynthia.

@bold: I love that line - you captured the essence of that whole scene in these few words - and such beautiful words at that. Thank you!

Yes, Arti's difficult past has definitely made her stronger - and ready to meet the challenges life has in store for her.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

I am enjoying reading this story so very much, the understanding aarti has for yash's grief because she has been through her own,the way she is giving him his space to grief yet she is close enough to give comfort and understanding, the love she has for ansh is so pure ang unselfish.
You are doing an execlent job with this story,all of the updates are worth the wait.

Thank you so much SB. And your words are really precious to me Hug.

Go to top