Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) (Page 105)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Fabulous update. Arpita's parents blessed Aarti for taking good care of their grandson. The birthday event, and then saali-aadhi gharwali moment was awesome. Yash heard and smiled.

Yash wanted to attend Arpita's barsi, and bauji not allowing him. Aarti take him to Arpita's barsi. Anjali thanked Aarti for bringing Yash and Ansh to the pooja at Arpita's barsi.

Aarti shocked hearing that Arpita committed suicide. She asked Vidhi and Vidhi told her everything about Arpita. And how Yash blamed himself for her death.

Poor Yash, he had a very tortuous past. Anjali bring him out of his guilt and self-blame and forced him to look after Ansh. I hope Aarti could help him in forgetting about his sad past and make his life happy.

Waiting for Yash-Aarti-Ansh moments.

Thank you Shashi for yet another beautiful summary. 

Yash is in a very interesting phase in life right now - of course speaking from a clinically detached point-of-view - am sure he wouldn't use the adjective "interesting" LOL.  He has accepted that Arpita is no more, yet he has not moved past the guilt of her death. That guilt has been the driving force for the last few months. And such a negative emotion to pander to... His natural exuberance is seeking a way out and comes out when his guard is down.

Arti has her work cut out for her, but she will soon get a clue how to go about it. And she has the trump card with her - little Ansh Smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Kat the update was simply beautiful. I'm really glad there was a background as to what happened with Arpita as it will help Aarti understand Yash a bit more. Also loved that Aarti insisted that she and Ansh accompany him to the barsi. Fab job as always. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you Saf.

Arpita's story was important - especially as you said, for Arti to understand Yash better. Now that she knows she will eventually figure out how to get through to him.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cielo

Thanks for this beautiful story. Reading your story lessens my sadness over PV's ending.

Thank you Cielo. Aww - i am glad DJH helps - its here for you whenever you need it. 
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palbhar

Wow!!!! What a twist...Arpita's suicide...no wonder Yash is having such a difficult time moving on...the guilt must be eating him!!!!

Loved that Aarti is attacked by the green-eyed monster!!!! He! He! He!  This was one track I wanted to see in our PV but it was a short one during Neelam's track!!!

Can't wait for the next Chapter...more of their growing awareness of each other, I hope!!!

Twist! LOL - ok, i'll take that. 

Yes, the guilt is the main hurdle to overcome. Yash can't help but blame himself. The what-if scenarios are too many. 

The green-eyed monster made its appearance now to help me speed things along - it wasn't due till much later LOL.  But chalo - at least it brought some joy to everyone here Smile.

Thank you so much Palbhar. 
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksen

great part.unexpected twist.continue soon

Thank you Ksen.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

wow- beautiful
you know the amazing part for me was that even after reading about th cause of her death, i don't hate arpita
you made her very...real.  even though she lived in her dreamworld.  you made her a very real person with flaws. there was a sad irony there Clap

aarti being jealous was nice and yash enjoying that was even better Big smile
btw, i like anjali Smile

Thank you Rutu.

Arpita was very difficult to write about - so i am really glad that she seemed real. I wasn't sure if i was able to make her seem like a regular person. 

Lol - shifting allegiances Rutu? Don't leave Vidhi Wink. Yep - Anjali is nice - i have a plan for her. But depends on whether i end up continuing DJH for that long. We'll see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rutu83

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

wonderful update katClap..in the start that yash's sensorLOL
but at the end ,it is really a touching oneCry

Lol - Yash-sensor was too much - no? LOL Glad you liked it though.

Thank you Kratzyfan.
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksfan2

so emotional kat di..but the death arpita had was accidental right..how could anjali tell this as a suicide??

Well, i purposely kept Arpita's death open to interpretation. The way it happened, it could have been either accidental or suicide. The only thing the family, and so we, know for sure is that she did take an overdose. The uncertainty of what really happened is part of the guilt that Yash and others are dealing with. 

But keep in mind - Arpita talked with only two people after her delivery. And of those, one - Yash- was not there that key day. Anjali was there - who knows, she may have sensed something that no one else did. Did the fact that Yash was not there trouble Arpita to the extent that it pushed her off the edge? Did she mention or indicate anything suicidal during that fateful day? Who knows... her death was so abrupt that there is no real closure here.

So - we are free to assume whichever option makes more sense or helps us accept it better. Just as the people living this story have to...

Sorry Rashee - i know this is not the answer you were looking for. 

Go to top