Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely Kat dear 

roses-desi-glitters-63

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rutu83

shakespeare?!😲 no- nope- absolutely not! i was certain after reading (forced) julius caesar that i'd never touch another book.  and was going to have negative conditional response to the name shakespeare...(though i must admit taming of the shrew is pretty good) --so sympathies for aarti πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

aarti's teaching ansh to throw veggies at yash 🀣 -- i have a feeling those two are going to gang up on yash in the future - poor yash  πŸ˜† 
aarti's jewellery designs- it is so interesting how aarti has a strong creative side but also was an accountant
smart sr. scindia - waise vidhi and pankaj would have noticed the changes as well na.. so how was vidhi, the resident cupid, feeling about it all>>
going back to delhi..hmm--could bring back memories for aarti.  on the other hand will we see the orphanage again?

πŸ˜† i know Rutu, i know. I love Shakespeare's story lines but for me, reading the 16th century medieval English is sheer torture - every time its like re-learning a new language. I did manage to finish reading his comedies the summer i set myself to that task - couldn't do the tragedies though.

And of course Arti and Ansh will gang up on Yash - these two were meant to be, like Arti said. Yash toh gaya πŸ˜†.

Arti is turning out to be way more talented than i had thought. Interesting mix of talents though. And now i am trying to figure out how to use her talents in the new business venture. I don't know why i complicate things for myself...

Vidhi the resident cupid - πŸ˜†. Love that! I did think of adding a sentence or scene about her - but the update was long enough and like i said, i am trying to focus only on Arti and Yash and finish this off. So quit distracting me!! 😊  The way i see it though - Vidhi is most likely cautiously optimistic about the developments. And she is definitely not going to talk / discuss with Arti - she knows that would make Arti self-conscious and hinder "progress".
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Isya!!! Welcome back πŸ€—. How were your exams? Hope they went well - no correction - i am sure they went well. Vacation time now? 

Thank you for the lovely long feedbacks. And it is so sweet of you to do so for each update (blowing kiss at you). 

Whoah Kat! πŸ˜² U updated again and I still left behind.. πŸ˜† 

But anyway, Thanks for welcoming me back! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

My exams were okay... πŸ˜› Some were hard and some were medium! No easy of course! πŸ˜† 

Haan ji.. Vacation done.. Just returned! Damn tired.. πŸ₯± Will continue reading next week or by Sunday then.. πŸ˜‰

You're welcome Kat.. πŸ˜ƒ *Catching Your Blowing Kiss and Placing them right in my heart' πŸ˜†! 
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zetter

OMG thanku very much for the awesome update Kat πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I just love how Aarti and Yash are so comfortable with each other now, Aarti throwing tomatoes at Yash and teaching their son to do the same because he called them weird was too cute πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ 

Wow so that was SP's plan to send AarYa await from the family and let them set up the business there making a name for themselves cause I got a feeling that Aarti's designing skills are gonna come into use soon plus Aarti will be able to see the kids in the orphanage 😊 I got a feeling that AarYa are gonna make Delhi their own and they will be very successful as they will be working together, loev will blossom as they spend a lot a time with one another πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ 

It was a delight to see them share things about themselves with each other πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for the next installment!!!

Thanks Zetter.

I had to show how comfortable Yash and Arti are becoming - well on their way to becoming friends, would you say? And how could i not bring lil Ansh in? I see Divyam as baby Ansh and the mischief just sparkles in his eyes πŸ˜†.

Well, Suraj is killing two birds with one stone. They do have business opportunities in Delhi - they explored that during and after Zoya's wedding. Its just turning out bigger than they expected. And he does realize, even if others don't, that Arti and Yash will continue to use the family as a cushion between themselves. So - send them away, let them struggle together, hold each others hand because there is no one else - and they are bound to come closer. He's always been the smart one - sly fox πŸ˜‰.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Thanks Zetter.

I had to show how comfortable Yash and Arti are becoming - well on their way to becoming friends, would you say? And how could i not bring lil Ansh in? I see Divyam as baby Ansh and the mischief just sparkles in his eyes πŸ˜†.

Well, Suraj is killing two birds with one stone. They do have business opportunities in Delhi - they explored that during and after Zoya's wedding. Its just turning out bigger than they expected. And he does realize, even if others don't, that Arti and Yash will continue to use the family as a cushion between themselves. So - send them away, let them struggle together, hold each others hand because there is no one else - and they are bound to come closer. He's always been the smart one - sly fox πŸ˜‰.

I hear ya SP has always seen the big picture and he is right to send them away from the family they won't have anyone to lean on but each other and I can't wait how they handle life away from te family I know that it will be a struggle at first but they will figure something out that's a given πŸ˜‰

haha I can totally imagine Divyam as baby Ansh as well and he along with Aarti/KS being naughty πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love it love it 
naughty aaryaπŸ˜†
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME!! what a fun and light hearted part 21... thoroughly enjoyed the yash and arti cooking teasing bit in the beginning..

loved the family interactions after returning ffrom vacation.. also loved the jewelry discussion and finally wow.. suraj and gayatri hav eplanned to send them to delhi.. just them without the family.. depend on each other for hte business and for ansh.. will bring htem closer.. and eventually fall in love.. what a plan.. cant wait to read it further.. hope you update soon..

take care
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Fabulous update. Aarti and Yash got comfortable with each other due to Aarti's injury. Yash becomes a cook because of Aarti's injury. The kitchen scene was awesome. It's so nice of Yash that he is taking care of Aarti, Ansh and as well as the house.

Aarti came out of her comfort zone as Prateek wanted her to, and started enjoying with Yash as a friend, not as Ansh's father. She even thrown tomato and potato on Yash, and also told Ansh to do so. The trio's moments in the kitchen are awesome. Naughty Ansh made hand print of sauce on Yash's shirt.

SP wants to send Yash and Aarti to Delhi in the pretext of business. It's his plan to bring them closer to each other as a husband-wife. I guess this was his next step which he is referring to Gayatri.

Waiting to see what's in store for Yash-Aarti's relationship in Delhi. Will their friendship bloom into Love in the new atmosphere where they both will be alone with each other.

Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
I liked the Shakespear scene , I found it quiet interesting that Aarti too mentions her knowledge on books .
Yash remembers the design of Vidhi's necklace ...hope he asks Aarti to join the company in Delhi knowing well she has a creative side but then again there is a baby that she has too take care of.
the kitchen scene was filled with fun , I loved it
hope Yash and Aarti start getting more comfortable with each other
Again another awesome update