alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Cute & lovely updt.
Cnt soon.
negha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very Lovely Update Dear...I loved each and everything and atlast  the family potrait...Lovely...Cute Update..

Thank you for the PM...😊😊
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Fabulous update. I just don't have words to express how I felt reading this. It's superb. You have beautifully shown the two getting comfortable with each other. Aarti's injury helped them to come to ease with each other.

Full on AARYA moments. Aarti hurt her ankle and doc said that she can't walk or stand. There was only three of them in the house and no servants are there. Yash said he will cook maggi for the three of them and Aarti said we will eat maggi for one week?

Yash purchased clothes for Ansh from designer store, and Aarti told him that a one year old doesn't need a shirt of silk worth Rs. 10,000. She said it's a wastage of money. Yash agreed to return some clothes.

Yash made coffee for her and breakfast. He took care of Aarti, take her to the bathroom by picking in his arms.

She was unable to wear saree. She told Yash to bring her salwar kurta. Her clothes are all old and faded. He told her to wear skirts as he had seen her photo with Vidhi bhabhi so that she can feel comfortable. He looked some samples on net and brought some kurti-skirt and some salwar kurtas for her by the help of his assistant. He also told her that it's not from designer showroom, as he knows she will get angry about wasting money.

She changed in white kurti and green skirt. OMG! Yash whistled seeing Aarti in that dress. He picked her up so that she can see in mirror. Ansh also sit in front of them. Most happy moment, the three of them together.

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊such a cute and lovely update
i enjoyed it
you potrayed their characters so well
loved light conversations b/n yash and aarti
can we think they are are moving on
love to see more
at last family potrait amazing
hope to see love b/n them soon
anyways as usual u r superb kat

continue soon
chella1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update please pm me

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 19 n 20
lovely updates
awesome..
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update πŸ˜ƒ

Lol..Arati gave leave to all and now she is in the trouble πŸ˜† But its ok, she has her Yashji to help her πŸ˜‰. Its so nice to see how Yash is doing everything in his capacity to take care of Arati and also handling Ansh as Arati can't do much.

Loved how Yash brought all the designer stuffs for Ansh but gave them back as Arati told him its unnecessary to waste money for dresses at this age. It was so sweet to see him buy dresses for Arati so that she can be comfortable in them.

Finally he made coffee for Aratiji πŸ˜³  and she loved it πŸ˜›
Edited by jikky_84 - 10 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Awesome Update Kat πŸ‘
Loved It thoroughly 😳
Good Going πŸ˜ƒ
Story line bht achi chal rhi hai Aise hi lagi raho πŸ˜†
Yashu aur arti me dooriyan Ahista ahista kum ho rahi hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Aww Aarti injured
Loved Suit wala scene πŸ˜‰
Continue Soon ⭐️
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so cute πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it⭐️⭐️⭐️
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow katty dear
thank u so much for the extra long update ...
so superb dear and i loved the comfortable level between arya in this part !!!

to start with... when i read all r out for vacation.. i knew there will be lots of fun and understanding between them...
then the care yash took towards arthi after she got hurt is so cute dear
the awkwardness yash and arthi felt when she needed help with bathing and changing clothes r so nice dear.. this is the starting stage of their understanding...☺️

and poor arthi refused to wear nice clothes after demise of prashant so yash's new colorful clothes to arthi is superb and he is so keen to make her feel happy and comfortable !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

finally the the cute portrait of beautiful family infront of the mirror is just awesome dear...

wow i made a long comment like ur superb long part re πŸ˜‰