Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

You know I was so waiting for this!!!

This FF is just SPECTACULAR and you can add any adjective you want! Kat, this is your work and I have fallen in love with it.  

If I am not wrong that is a loop closure in this update, Yash buying skirts for Aarthi when Prashant didn't like Aarthi in skirts.This is awesome and you better update soon!!

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow... I love this update a lot. 
Aarya are getting closer. 
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loed this update Kat. I was reallyglad that the family was away so that Yash, Aarti and Ansh could have some time on their own. Gosh Yash was such a sweetheart as he helped her despite feeling a bit awkward each time she needed help. Also loved that he got her new clothes. Beautifully written. Looking forward to what is in store next.

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Hehehe, take your time Ria.

yup dear so be ready for my next shot ... coming soon for you 😉😃
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 19

I really loved how Aarti slowly placed herself as a pillar for Yash in his grieving hour and how Aarti exactly knew how to get Yash relaxed by talking about plants something as light as that actually made Yash seem more relaxed

Chapter 20

When Yash sees Aarti on the floor ... what are his exact thoughts ?
I like how he surprised Aarti with new clothes

Why did Yash feel a bit hurt when Aarti said she don't care ?

I truely cannot wait for the next update , I'm going back to start reading chapter 1 again

DJH truely an awesome story
RA17 thumbnail

Vanny such a beautiful banner really loved it... its really awesome n magical and visual delight

So now coming to you Kat i must say perfect banner you have for your ff.. reallu DIL JAANTA HIA N AARYA just perfect

SO now, to begin as told you ch17 A

Hayee beginning  mein hi marr dala such a beautiful morning awww

... but Artiji, his new... wife! But yashji she is your life

yash all dressed up comin up from bathroom haan  then   beginning  with again chai not bad Kat

vidhi becomes aarya JKR much needed n then aaryas as parents as always rocked n thenaarti fantastic dialogue love it kya ice breaker hai

"It is your house you know. I didn't marry you to scare you away from it."

Omg how sweetly yash conevyed aarti abt cofee n also promise to make one for her n hmm his camp will it be just limited to cofeee

Naah

haye yash n aarti smiles n feel peace across

but  wat abt me i am going for part b n come back to you today itself

RA17 thumbnail

CH17 B

HOLI  AARYA WOW wow

Really  pankaj really made this morning a shocking morning to begin

Aare yash itna senti kyun ho rahe ahi even my mom say i am only my fatters daughter but i gues his state is so wierd so wierd thits is so obvious;ash back really so in away kat you are highlighting pur parents aarya had dinally a small fight

Hnn yash n his cold words ufff poor aarti wonder wat will she do

Payal my sweetheart ansh her chotu mottu cho chweet even fatso sounds too cute ree

So chalo pain release nahi kiya but ourburst realizr toh kiya yash ji ne

N yes aarti you are capable of tc of your son ,, prove her lady ol de best

N then how come they in complete mood sweitch palyed holi n aarti kurti yash omg

Then wat aarti wearing P ms man yeh kab kasie thanks Kat for clarifying aarti part to us but ab yashji ko kaun samjhayee

N the way they are coming up in a realatioship from parents to partners not yet lovers but really nice so holi is really an eventful n colourful...

Starting again a rush which happen in our reguklar life we wake up late  makes us feel how comfortable they havce adjusted in ther regular day course of life later saying hurry up to your son again regular but aarya r not regular toh chitti hi sahi nazzargi toh sahi as hum nazzar bhi toh use se hote hai jisse hum apna maante hai

Then fun, care , to balam pichkari joh tune mujhe maari toh siddh saddhi

Soory off thr tack yashji spying on ladies room is not good habit but again one song comes in my mind aferr this hole sequence Kariya naa kariyaa naa ki vaada kisisi se kariyaa naa

Kariya toh phir todiye naa

sorry yarr phir shuru ho gayi  .. chal will come with 17c by weekend... tc n thanks again for beautiful update n regular PMs

kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update kat...thanks for two parts🤗
i can feel that aarti completely fallen for yash..and now yash is developing feelings😳
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! a very sweet of u to give us a long updates.
Superb update, really love their relation now but can't wait for them to move up
aman93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved both parts...love hw yash aarti startd new life.. thanks for pm...