Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I thought it finished when they fell asleep, and then after reading the sentance, "They never spoke of that night." I thought Yash might've gone into denial, regret, maybe. But, both of those things didn't happen. Loved the update, the underlying meaning of each scene was so perfect...Thanks for the PM! Lovely update!

I hope it was a pleasant surprise then  Iqra 😊.

Thank you my friend. This one was a bit heavy on symbolism - i hope it wasn't too much. Given that you liked it, i am taking that as a no πŸ˜‰.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Awesome update πŸ‘

Good to see Yash letting go of those tears finally, otherwise it would have always held him back from moving on completely. Also Arati gave him the necessary space for him to deal with the whole thing.

The morning talk was so sweet especially their garden and plant talks.

Thank you Jikky. 

Yash hadn't grieved for Arpita - not really. So that was past due. And now that he has, the two can move forward.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update

wow aarti darling u re doing ur best πŸ˜ƒ

plz update soon

Thank you Levitha.

Arti is doing the best she can - under the circumstances.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliciaZA

A brilliant chapter πŸ‘πŸΌ . Yash's grieving and in a sense letting go was so real. And relatable cos we've all losr someone and had to let go. I'm relieved that Aarti now sees Yash as a person, a male, her husband and not just "Anch's father". But I'm not sure Yash is in the same place yet. The last scene with them sitting on the jhula and Anch calling for his mama was beautiful. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Thank you Alicia.

Yash has just completed his grieving process and finally let go. Give him some time, he will move on. After all, he has a beautiful woman in front of him and he is a born flirt - a combination guaranteed to stir "trouble" πŸ˜‰.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

Beautiful update Kat. I loved the fact that Yash allowed Aarti to go with him to his studio and finally broke down allowing her to be his comfort and support rather than pushing her away from his life. Fantastic job. Looking forward to what is in store next for these two.

Thank you Saf.

Yes, Yash agreeing to let Arti accompany him to the studio was a bit of a surprise for me too. Wasn't sure and i think the show-Yash would have said a resounding no, even if the show-Arti had asked the question (which i doubt - she would just show up there instead πŸ˜†). I choose to think Yash was subconsciously at least looking for an outlet and a way to move on - and letting Arti join him in the studio made the transition that much easier.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

superb update ...a lot of inner meaning in single sentence..wow u are a brilliant writerπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Anusha. I am not brilliant by any means, but will take the compliment πŸ˜‰ - thank you!
AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Thank you Alicia.

Yash has just completed his grieving process and finally let go. Give him some time, he will move on. After all, he has a beautiful woman in front of him and he is a born flirt - a combination guaranteed to stir "trouble" πŸ˜‰.

Stir trouble??

kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Dil Jaanta Hai: Chapter 19

Shout-out to Kat: If I'm going to make you reread the chapters, perhaps I should find time to go back to the beginning and update from there! πŸ˜Š Let me see how much I can get through! Lots of love to you, Kat Di!

*Reserving this for Chapter 19 for now...If my other catch-up review post ends up being longer than expected, I'll change this title to cover more than one chapter!*

Reserved πŸ˜†πŸ€—.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Awww take a bow Kat that was a wonderful update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I loved how Aarti wanted to be there for Yash as she knew too well how it felt to wanna shout the world out when one is feeling guilty  πŸ‘

The scene in the studio was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time, Yash was able to let go and cried his heart out while he cling on to Aarti such a very emotional an intimate moment πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ and when he held her through the night because he needed the comfort of their son Ansh wow just beautiful πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The morning scene was a delight to watch and for Yash to laugh wholeheartedly like he did in Aarti's presence was mind blowing ❀️ I can't wait for the next chapter πŸ˜‰

Thank you Zetter.

A lot happened in one night, didn't it? I am not sure if someone who had a breakdown the night before would be able to laugh out loud the next morning - but creative liberty i guess. Plus the guy was also subconsciously ready to move on - just not consciously ready to do so yet.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

what?! khatam bhi ho gaya?  i kept scrolling down

very cathartic for yash
nicely done πŸ‘

Sorry!! I did think of adding to the Ansh-scene, but then decided against it. At the end, it didn't really matter who reacted to his call, what exactly happened - the point was he came in to his parents, reinstating firmly who his Mamma is, and completed the family.

Thank you Rutu.