Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ch 15

again what a sync  i must say yash n aarti as their thr process they both sitting on swing

a smile when they thor of ansh simulateneosly a pian of their loss n shiver with the thoe they will be sharing everything in ther life from ther someone spl to someone else

again vidhi the common

n love the way you use sometimes painting,tea or jasmine this time to epress much larger picture that in simple words that again need applause for your thot process while writing

n my heart goes for aarti the way you take us again in deep world of her where we never want to be touched ourselves abt her past her birth her parents

kat how can you really it is diifcult to understand waht you wrote n wonder how could or wat made you write tht point

as yash msg strikes yes its a yes vidhi "You are right, spring is the time for new beginnings."

n then her 3 worries dissolve in a way to make her say yes

its such a simple three letter word but they took such a long n gone thru upheaveal of emotion rather dissect their entire life or i shud say pura wajood hila ke rakh de n its has to be as parents its a great deal but as individuals who have gone thru first of each emotion be it love n you knw wat i mean it gives me goose bumps how difficult it is well Kat i know bahut lamba comment ho gaya but this thots has strike me after your ff was not theri even i watch the show may be one of major reason you take us to aarti n p and lily ash n aarpita journey too before coming to the subject PUNAR VIVAH

mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ouch! That hurts. I am sure Aprita's part and her past must have been really difficult to write. Hai na?? Writing about a character whos not in the story anymore, is quite difficult to portray but u made it look as real as possible.

I think this Aprita's death mystery is kinda open analysis for us. It could have been overdose unintentionally/ intentionally. Well, I take it as unintentionally. I don't wanna feel negative that it was suicide in her depressed state.

Loved Aarti and Anjali's small didi wala conversation.

Green eyed monster was too good. Good that u r showing more signs of sensor between AarYa and the best was the very 1st where Aarti had her Yash Sensor experience. 😆😆😉😉

No offence to the Arpita's part but I kinda loved this scene not because it felt passionately romantic but it actually showed how well Aarti and Yash, basically here Aarti, is moving over her past, her Prashant

Way to go AarYa.

loads of love
Vinu
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update! Arpita's tale is tragic but I'm glad that Aarti is slowly helping Yash to overcome the void Arpita left in his life. 
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sheen-Coolkiwi

Superb Update Kat 👏

Shuru se Aakhir tak Whole part was Simply Amazing 😃
Arpita committed suicide is came as a Shock for me 😲
Poor Yashu n his guilt 😭
Aarti was J from Anjali 😆
Keep It Up 👏👏
Continue Soon 😉

Thank you Sharmeen.

The guilt of Arpita's death has been the main emotion-cum-stumbling-block in allowing Yash to move ahead. He blames himself for not being there to prevent her from taking an overdose - whether intentional or not. He knows/believes she would  not have died that night if he had been there.

Lol, yes, jealousy made a small lil appearance here 😆. Glad it helped to cheer you all up 😉.
kdsubs thumbnail

Thank you Prettyji.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KillTheBitch

SUICIDE...ouch!

My heart goes out to Yash and how he felt at the moment! Why are there good writers like you guys to evoke emotions in me? Urrrggghhh!!!!

Aarti's jealousy was veeerrryyy fun to read! Her saali aadhi gharwaali had me cracking up..I could just imagine Aarti saying that!!

The entire past was sort of fun to read along with sorrowful!!!

Great update Kat!

Loved it...do update soon!

Edited:
Yes, the guilt is the biggest stumbling-block. But lol to your statement girl - your piece on Tum Hi ho was very evocative 😊. And if what i write leaves you emotionless then i failed - so am glad i could make you feel.

😆 - glad the jealousy bit was funny. And yes - i could so see Kratika as Arti muttering it to herself too 😆 .

Thank you so much Carissa.

Btw Carissa - your new avatar is...freaky to say the least. Edited by kdsubs - 10 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

I feel terrible. I'm back here after 100 pages, reading through everything from Chapter 13 onward - and I just realized that the last reserved post I made was right after Chapter 13! *sigh*

*RESERVED - for brief reviews, quotes, and miscellaneous comments about Chapters 14-18*

Chapter 15

- The reason I went back to check my reserved posts in the first place - my excitement over the jasmines in Chapter 15. Aarti's gajra...As soon as Yash sensed the scent of jasmines, I instantly thought of that moment in Delhi. Reading on..."He had always loved this smell of jasmine..." This...The symbolism is beautiful, Kat. Beyond beautiful, truly. The attraction of the fragrance of the jasmine flowers, first of all...Just a whiff, and Yash is captivated, entranced, pulled towards it...Just like last time, with those silken strands of hair... 

- "But you were in Delhi and the roses in that one patch had dried up completely." - And this. The roses, Arpita's favorites, completely dry now, in that patch. The color symbolism struck me just now as I was reading - red and white, roses and jasmines...Arpita and Aarti. And to me, the symbolism also encompasses each woman's (current) marital status. I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, but there you have it. I love this as much as the symbolic meaning of the chai (and the contrast with the coffee), if not more.

This is all I can manage for now - profuse apologies! - but I will be back to edit this space a lot more as time allows! Reached the end of Chapter 15 and I'm thrilled about the turbulence that is sure to come in the upcoming chapters as I continue to catch up!

Borna - you will make me re-read the chapters at this rate 😆.

Reserved for responses...
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

awesome update

arpita's suicide 😲
like is not working

Thank you Dona.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

Congrats Kat for crossing page 100😃😃

Thank you Ria. It wouldn't have been possible without all of you 🤗.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Loved the progress as I finally got to know  Arpita's side of the story

again an awesome chapter 18

Thank you Taahir. Arpita's side of the story is now out in the open - and time enough for Arti to figure out what she can and reach out to Yash...