Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cielo

Thanks for this beautiful story. Reading your story lessens my sadness over PV's ending.

Thank you Cielo. Aww - i am glad DJH helps - its here for you whenever you need it. 
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: palbhar

Wow!!!! What a twist...Arpita's suicide...no wonder Yash is having such a difficult time moving on...the guilt must be eating him!!!!

Loved that Aarti is attacked by the green-eyed monster!!!! He! He! He!  This was one track I wanted to see in our PV but it was a short one during Neelam's track!!!

Can't wait for the next Chapter...more of their growing awareness of each other, I hope!!!

Twist! πŸ˜† - ok, i'll take that. 

Yes, the guilt is the main hurdle to overcome. Yash can't help but blame himself. The what-if scenarios are too many. 

The green-eyed monster made its appearance now to help me speed things along - it wasn't due till much later πŸ˜†.  But chalo - at least it brought some joy to everyone here πŸ˜Š.

Thank you so much Palbhar. 
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksen

great part.unexpected twist.continue soon

Thank you Ksen.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

wow- beautiful

you know the amazing part for me was that even after reading about th cause of her death, i don't hate arpita
you made her very...real.  even though she lived in her dreamworld.  you made her a very real person with flaws. there was a sad irony there πŸ‘

aarti being jealous was nice and yash enjoying that was even better πŸ˜ƒ
btw, i like anjali 😊

Thank you Rutu.

Arpita was very difficult to write about - so i am really glad that she seemed real. I wasn't sure if i was able to make her seem like a regular person. 

Lol - shifting allegiances Rutu? Don't leave Vidhi πŸ˜‰. Yep - Anjali is nice - i have a plan for her. But depends on whether i end up continuing DJH for that long. We'll see...
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

wonderful update katπŸ‘..in the start that yash's sensorπŸ˜†

but at the end ,it is really a touching one😭

Lol - Yash-sensor was too much - no? πŸ˜† Glad you liked it though.

Thank you Kratzyfan.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksfan2

so emotional kat di..but the death arpita had was accidental right..how could anjali tell this as a suicide??

Well, i purposely kept Arpita's death open to interpretation. The way it happened, it could have been either accidental or suicide. The only thing the family, and so we, know for sure is that she did take an overdose. The uncertainty of what really happened is part of the guilt that Yash and others are dealing with. 

But keep in mind - Arpita talked with only two people after her delivery. And of those, one - Yash- was not there that key day. Anjali was there - who knows, she may have sensed something that no one else did. Did the fact that Yash was not there trouble Arpita to the extent that it pushed her off the edge? Did she mention or indicate anything suicidal during that fateful day? Who knows... her death was so abrupt that there is no real closure here.

So - we are free to assume whichever option makes more sense or helps us accept it better. Just as the people living this story have to...

Sorry Rashee - i know this is not the answer you were looking for. 
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess4120

AMAZINGLY written..

what a painful story.. wow.. didnt think she comitted suicide.. thats interesting twist..
but very painful to read the guilt and blame the entire schindia family felt..

hope you continue soon..
thanks.. tkae care

Thank you Ruchi. 

A sudden, unexpected death that could have been avoided with just a little more care - very painful situation for those involved. I wasn't sure if i could bring that out - just glad that at least some of their guilt and angst came through. 
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: rutu83

happy 100!

Lol - thank you Rutu. You think i can finish this story in this thread?
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_admirer

Congratulations!
πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

for completing 100 pages.

Acha acha - got it. THANK YOU!! Now, get off your lazy butt and give me your feedback Vinu. Btw - i love you πŸ€—.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

Another amazing chapter, thanks for giving an insite on what hapen to arapita, yash recognize aarti jealousy, looking forward to another update

Thank you SB.  Lol - Yash is a born flirt - he would recognize jealousy in his sleep πŸ˜†.