loved the update

awesome..
like is not working...

Thank you Dona.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Wow! It's fabulous. Aarti tried to say Yash that he is misunderstanding her, just then Pankaj brought shivering Aayu.  The sick baby bring his mother and father close to help him. Both feared about losing Aayu. At last, Aayu is fit and fine.

But the question was still there in the mind of Yash that what she wants. Is she ready to move on with him or not?

The silent eye contact when Aarti put on mangalsutra and the affirmation in Yash's eyes was awesome. Doing this, Aarti take a step to reach closer to Yash.

Thanks for hurrying the story. Waiting for more Yash-Aarti-Ansh interaction and how AarYa will come close to each other.

Thank you Shashi. As always you beautifully summarize the update.

@underline - very chauvinistic of Yash. He wants to know if she is ready to move on with him but is not giving her signs that he is ready to move on with her. Men i tell you!!

@bold - yes, yes she did. And for once, she was very aware of what she was doing...

kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksfan2

i loved the way u described aarthi's feelings di..and wow the part was so interesting..short and sweet..waiting eagerly for the next part

Thank you Rashee.  Next part will be looong...
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_admirer

even I have "apna"-oed ur fiction long time back. 😆😆
& yes. I can definitely see the speed in ur story, way tooo quick baby.

not read the new chapter yet
will read now.

Lol!! Yes you did!

I know, i know - i don't want to keep the story hanging for too long. Knowing me, ny inborn laziness will kick in and i won't finish it. So - thhoda pace bada diya. Hopefully it won't be too jerky... let me know though - thik hai?
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_admirer

RES 😉

Reserved 😆
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update 😉

Thank you Levitha.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheen-Coolkiwi

Awesome Update Kat 👏
Finally MU cleared b/w Them 😳
Poor Ansh
He fell in the Tank 😲
Will miss PV 😭
Don't worry We will motivate U to write further AarYa Stories 👍🏼
Love You 😊

Lol - motivate me to finish this story first Sharmeen.  I might need loads of pictures. Waise - i loved the ones you posted this one - i am going to re-post a few of my drool-worthy favourties 😉.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Popo.

lovely update as always ,the ending scene was awesome 😃
i dont y but  the character of DR.ahmed ansari always reminds me of DR. Ahmar Ansari the male lead of Dhoop Kinare (its an old Pakistani serial ) i dont knw if u have seen it or not , but are they somehow related  ( em asking just out ov curiousty ) 😉 
anywayzz great update & thnqu fr de PM 

YES!!!! One and the same! Oh so very very happy to find another person who knows Dr. Ahmer Ansari from Dhoop Kinare. Btw - i thought his name was Ahmed. Koi nahi - its Ahmed here now.

Long back, in chapter 2-ish time frame when i shifted Arti to Delhi i decided she needed a best friend there. And for some reason, Dr. Zoya Khan popped into my mind - so Zoya in this story. And if Zoya Khan is here, can Ahmer Ansari be far behind???

Thank you Popo. You made my day 🤗.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyji

lovely

Thank you Prettyji.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmhatcher

Kat you gotta finish this so here's my little dose of encouragement. I am loving the story, and will come back to finish it, so thank you in advance for this beautiful piece.
Thanks
Gemmy

Thank you Gemmy. That is so sweet of you.