Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kdsubs

I love you too Sharmeen πŸ€—. You are so sweet - thank you!

πŸ€—

Did u like the PicsπŸ˜‰

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sheen-Coolkiwi

πŸ€—

Did u like the PicsπŸ˜‰

Did i ever?? I was going to reply to one and say this is my fav - then saw the next, and next...Oh my Sharmeen - you outdid yourself this time. Wonderful wonderful pics - thank you so so much.
mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now that was a very interesting part. "AarYa story gonna move" feel like part.
I loved the way u are showing the story it neither too fast and nor too slow. Its just perfect, which is always the highlight of any story and in this case, ur story "Dil Jaanta Hai".

'Your'
son and 'My' son scenario and the last mangalsutra scenes were the highlight of the chapter.

The feeling or I should say, the disappointment shown by Yash in both the cases was very much natural. Though he still doesn't consider Aarti as his wife but has started respecting ans acknowledging her as Ansh's mother. So it was but natural for him to react that way and show some disappointment and rudeness.

Good going as for Aarti and Yash.

Thanks for the pm

loads of love

Vinu
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: .KillTheBitch.

Oh teri...*palmface*

I just want to start by saying that my dear Aarti...wearing your ex's mangalsutra might have been a mistake but it's not a mistake to be made!
I know!! What were you thinking Arti??? Oh wait - you didn't think at all!

You have no clue how much I was cracking up when she said 'your' child, whenever my aunt is putting up with my cousin's tantrums, she always tells my uncle, I'm taking care of your child here...but when my cousin does something good, it's always my child!
Of course! Its the fine print in the marriage contract πŸ˜‰. Lol - men do it too btw.

But I guess this situation is a little too delicate to even say your child! OUR child, Aarti, OUR!!! Remember that!!!
OUR child is right - Arti - new mantra for you. Recite it 100 times every night πŸ˜†.

The holi scene was very heartwarming...very! When Aarti was passing Ansh to Gayatri, I could just see her passing him like a ball and running as fast as she could. Aarya playing holi was sooo cute...I honestly loved it!!
LOL - that's exactly how i visualized it too - Arti passing Ansh to Gayatri as if he were a ball πŸ˜†. Glad it came through and even more glad that you enjoyed Holi.

And to the mangalsutra, as I said, not a mistake to make Aarti! 

One can clearly see that Yash is moving on, otherwise her mistakes wouldn't have affected him so much! My heart goes out to the guy!
True true... though Arpita died not too long ago and Yash is already moving on... Makes one wonder πŸ€”.

Great update...please do continue soon!!

Thank you Carissa.

kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: elanpremi

OMG!Fantastic update dear.

At last they could think about them rather than only about Ansh.

Thank you Elanpremi.

These two needed a jerk / push/shove to think beyond Ansh. The mangalsutra provided the way...
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheen-Coolkiwi

This one Sharmeen - this one has to be one of my favs. How could it not???
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Fabulous update Kat so Yash's feelings towards Aarti are changing and he doesn't know what label to give them nice πŸ˜ƒ

I can't wait for what comes next πŸ€—

Thank you Zetter.

@underline: lol, yes. The way i visualize it is like Yash sitting on a chair of prickly thorns πŸ˜†.  No choice if he wants to sit - but darned uncomfortable if he does πŸ˜†.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman93

nice update...

Thank you Aman.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: AntaresVega

Wonderful update di,

So Yash has started to feel a teeny bit possessive about Aarti and is getting jealous of her ex's memories. Wonder if Aarti will also feel the same if Yash goes to wallow about Arpita

Thank you Lyra.

Jealous of her ex's memories?? Hmm, perhaps. The overwhelming emotion he had though was a hurt, nay punctured ego. "She is MY wife - and she is wearing some one else's mangalsutra!!!!! How dare she???" - that kind of thing. Jealousy may come to the forefront later.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

Reserved😊

Take your time Indu - in fact, read parts B and C together.