Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Sharmeen!! My pictures are back! Thank you πŸ€—.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
SheenGcian thumbnail
Awesome Update Kat πŸ‘
I can't suitable Words to explain 😊
How much I like this Part πŸ˜ƒ
n U r a Wonderfull Writer 😳
Luv You for This Superb UpdateπŸ€—
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update so yash is falling for aarti, and she is begining to move foward with yash both have feelings for each other but have not accepted as yet
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
facepalm moment for aarti
she didn't realize?!

and yash...- that was interestingπŸ˜ƒ

and what did the family think about them enjoying holi?? bet gayatri had a huge smile when aarti went to give her ansh the second time with yash following.  i had in my mind this image of aarti handing ansh over like a football πŸ˜†

oh and the first fight- doesn't yash know that when kids are acting up they're their father's son/daughter and  when they behave sweetly they're their mother's.  universal truth.  all the women in my family told me so...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rutu83 - 10 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh! What an update!! Very well written, the turmoil of emotions beautifully portrayed! The beginning with a small argument caused by frustration, then the almost perfect happy loving family, and an end with a misunderstanding where no one is to blame. Loved it! Excellent work! 
SheenGcian thumbnail
SheenGcian thumbnail
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh teri...*palmface*

I just want to start by saying that my dear Aarti...wearing your ex's mangalsutra might have been a mistake but it's not a mistake to be made!

You have no clue how much I was cracking up when she said 'your' child, whenever my aunt is putting up with my cousin's tantrums, she always tells my uncle, I'm taking care of your child here...but when my cousin does something good, it's always my child! 

But I guess this situation is a little too delicate to even say your child! OUR child, Aarti, OUR!!! Remember that!!!

The holi scene was very heartwarming...very! When Aarti was passing Ansh to Gayatri, I could just see her passing him like a ball and running as fast as she could. Aarya playing holi was sooo cute...I honestly loved it!!

And to the mangalsutra, as I said, not a mistake to make Aarti! 

One can clearly see that Yash is moving on, otherwise her mistakes wouldn't have affected him so much! My heart goes out to the guy!

Great update...please do continue soon!!
Edited by .KillTheBitch. - 10 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!Fantastic update dear.
At last they could think about them rather than only about Ansh.