Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) - Page 34

Posted: 10 years ago
Res! And to think I haven't unresed from the last update. :D 
Fabulous update. Loved the way you described the roses and jasmine fragrances in Yash's life. The roses which Arpita liked are dried now, and the Jasmine fragrance is alive in their garden, which is Aarti's favorite frangrance.

Vidhi did a good job by replacing the dried roses with the new fresh patches of jasmine. As if saying Yash to forgot about the past and welcome the future as a fresh fragrance in life. The flowers beautifully symbolizes the past and future.

Yash also ready to move on for Ansh's sake as Maya didi told him, Live for the living Yash, do what your heart told is right for Ansh. And he takes the decision of saying yes to marriage.

Aarti also considers all her duties about Maa-Bauji, orphanage and office, and finds alternatives for that. And she made the decision too of saying yes.

Waiting forward for the marriage. Update soon.
WOw!! so quick you updated.. great great part.. loved the self thoughst that both had.. loved the jasmine scene.. and the significance of that.. and the end was just awesome.. both agreeing to the marriage.. cant wait to see how the story progresses..

:)
Nice update!

*SIGH*

You story is just making me miss Aarya more even though they're here but PV is ending!
tnx for fast updateπŸ˜‰
wonderful...
next chap aarya mariage?
Fantastic update Kat. Loved reading Yash and Aarti's individual sides to see their inner turmoil before they finally made the decision. Loved the part where Vidhi deliberatly planted jasmine under's Yash's room and Yash's reaction to the scent. Fab job as always. Looking forward to what is in store next.
the hesitation in saying yes for the punar vivah by Aarya was beautifully told by u dear. A part of me wished u were the CV of PV. When I read ur story, I can imagine GC n KS potraying the role in front of my eyes.
Yeah,finally they both agreed to give a tryπŸ‘πŸΌ
great update diπŸ‘
thanx for the PMπŸ˜‰
do update soonπŸ€—
OMG!!!! Didi!! The symbolism here were magnificent!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

I loved the way you portrayed both sides of the coins of each of AarYa's lives and eventually, the way they came upon a decision! It was amazing! Certainly my favourite part! πŸ˜‰

Please continue soon!!! Loads of love! πŸ€—

EDIT:

I have no clue what I wrote above!  That sounds so disoriented and detached! πŸ˜­ I'm sorry! You totally deserve a better comment! πŸ˜‰ [I secretly blame it on the on-going conversation I was having with Kadeen at that time! πŸ˜›]

Yash's realisation was so symbolic! Red roses, a symbol of love, withered and died, just like Arpita. Yash had become so attached to the "red roses", yet at the first chance, he was deeply affected by the Jasmines(Aarti). Fantastic!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ However, the irony of it all, as Kadeen pointed out to me earlier (before I actually read that part of the story! πŸ˜³), was Arpita being allergic to jasmines. Wow! I'm surprised that Yash actually agreed to marry Aarti only after realising where he knows jasmines from! πŸ˜²

Aarti(*sighs*)...her realisation was,of course, most emotional. 😭 Poor girl is always torn whenever life throws her a curved ball. I loved everything about her realisation! So natural! πŸ˜³ Especially, her admitting that she would still miss a real family if she chose not to do Punar Vivah! πŸ‘ For me, she had already decided the moment she admitted that. πŸ˜‰

Now that I'm somewhat satisfied with this comment, I'll say the usual, loads of love!!!! Please continue soon!! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 10 years ago
oh grt... both said yes...