Dil Jaanta Hai - Thread 2: Ch 21 (Pg 134) - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by goldenmoon

awesome update...
after listing vidhis pov hopefully aarti changes her mind...

Thank you Dona. Listening to Vidhi will make Arti at least consider the option of PV - the decision will not come so easily.
Originally posted by gmhatcher

Nice build up Kat. A strong Vihdi pulling out all the stops is a wonder to see. Thank you for the update.

Thank you Gemmy.  And after the build-up i hope things don't fall flat 🤢.
Originally posted by rutu83

😭
i should be happy - really because that would do it (good job vidhi- sheesh i'm almost ready to marry yash for ansh 😆)- but aarti...😭

Et tu Rutu? How many competitors for Yash's affections are there???

Ah Arti - she isn't in a "happy place" and still has a ways to get anywhere close to one. Everyone is urging the PV for Ansh's sake - and while it will be great for the baby, at what cost to his parents, especially to Arti?
Originally posted by .KillTheBitch.

Vidhi, you go sister! *finger snap*

I absolutely LOVE Vidhi...it was awesome she did that!

Amazing update...continue soon!

🤣 - thank you! A strong, go-for-it Vidhi - always wanted to see that in the show. So here she is, in all her glory 😆.
Originally posted by .KillTheBitch.

What? She deserved it...plus that was all I was thinking! My cousin and I as arguing with someone and they said something and I went all bitch on them and them my cousin (who is a guy) was like you go sister with the finger snap and it was funny!🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 - <wipes tears of mirth> thank you for a good laugh!! @bold - that is so Kesha-esque 😆 😆.
Originally posted by Mula

Very nice :)

Thank you Mula.
Originally posted by Leevi05

Awesome update

Thank you Levitha.
Originally posted by lulujjj

Awesome update from the start of the chapter till end I was glued to it ,fan piece of writing vidhi did a fantastic job by hitting at aarti motherly instincts. Can't wait for the next update please please please continue soon. Thanks for the pm.

Thank you Naeema. Well, Arti's maternal instincts are her weak point - possibly the only accessible "chink in her armour" . But Vidhi could not very well attack that first. Above all, she loves Arti, and her well being is just as important to Vidhi as Ansh's. So she had to try and understand Arti's reasoning - or at least get a confirmation from Arti herself to what she suspected was the reason. And then she went in for the "kill" 😉.
Originally posted by luv_lvndr

Beautiful update...love convo Aarti n Vidhi...Vidhi make Aarti to think over it again...Hope Aarti will get the ans soon n make the best choice for her n all...Cont soon...

Wow - i got more than 2 words from you Luv_lvndr 🤗. Thank you!! Vidhi at least started Arti on her path to find the answer - she will get there, with some help and prodding.
Originally posted by Sheen-Coolkiwi

Superb Update Kat 😃
I knew it Vidhi can do something 😉
Hope Aarti uski baat samajh le *fingers crossed* 😆
And Plzzz Update Next Part Soon 😳
Love You 😉

Vidhi nahi toh aur kaun yaar? She is the only person who really knows and understands Arti.

Thank you Sharmeen. And where are my pictures? Missing them 😭.