Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks kat for your kind words yejh kya 2 updates as i was travelling will come back soon after reading it n as it says 2q update per 2 comments to banta hai boss cya sooon๐Ÿ˜›
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey kat just read part 12b first of all i was shocked you changed maya the evil bua to maya the sensitive didi n i love maya now to the core

in this you also mention her story which was never said n shown n really my heart gors for hern i cn see if aarya r not meant to be aarti will be another maya in a way

yash dilemma to choose is ansh mother aarti with aarpita his beloved wife he will surely choose aarti but thw question his parents throw on him is ti kinda forget aarpita n move on as with a new wife n the eay you take us thru this whole is beautiful as always
i just wonder how come so much depth you derivce n from?

i also like yash is not jus being emo bbut rational n aarpita facination on maya life wow just mind blowing n this is so real amongf us as gals who rare see bitter nakjed tuth of real world always wanna live in fantasy on mbs

awesome kat will come back after reading chapt 13

love the way you are taking it ๐Ÿ‘
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully update...cant believed Aarti said No to Punar Vivah...waiting for next update...
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you Levitha.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Superb! So Aarti said no for the proposal of remarriage. I think Yash will talk to her that he don't want a wife for him but a mother to Ansh, then maybe she will be ready for the marriage, as she really loves Ansh so much.

Let's see will Vidhi be able to convince her or not. Update soon...

Thank you Shashi.

Well, a Arti-Yash conversation is a must. This is a life-altering decision and they would be very unwise to get into it without having a clarifying convo where they set expectations for each other.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess4120

great part.. well written.. glad that my comments motivate you and boost your ego.. it deserves it.. :) interesting response from arti.. i thought.. the thought of being with ansh would make her at least consider it.. (maybe later)...

i loved the last bit with vidhi.. she is the only one that can get thru to arti.. like mayadidi was to yash.. vidhi will be to arti.. cant wait to read further.. please update soon.. thank you..

take care ..

Thank you Ruchi.

I realize people expected Arti to agree immediately because she was so attached to Ansh. What they did not take into account was her "past", the fact that she was an orphan - and how it had always played a role in her decisions. She is terrified of being abandoned - again. It must have been incredibly hard for her to trust Prashant. But once she did, she went the whole way. It would be close to impossible to break that trust. But with him gone, she is in a way, rudderless. If she marries again, she sees it as a requirement to trust the man the same way she did Prashant - and Yash has done nothing to gain that kind of trust. Her over-riding emotion is the fear of abandonment - what guarantee is there that the man / or his family will not abandon her once she is all emotionally vested in them? Its not a rational thought, but then fear never is rational.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

Good for Vidhi bhabhi. Someone needs to talk some sense into Aarti. We understand wherecAarti is coming from, but she cant spend her life alone:(. Looking forward to the next chapter...

Lol yes - who else but Vidhi knows Arti well enough and can get through to her?

Thanks Alicia.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheen-Coolkiwi

Superb Update Kat ๐Ÿ‘
Aarti said No
Ab Vidhi shayad kuch kar sakti hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anyways Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Sharmeen.

Ab dekho Vidhi ka jaadu kya gul khilata hai? Aur khilata hai bhi yaa nahi...

kdsubs thumbnail

Umm, is that you Carissa? What happened to make you switch your name to something like this one?? Don't let Ishi-baby affect you to that extent ...
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksfan2

loved it...it is so beautifull..feeling sad for aarthi ..waiting for the next update

Thank you Rashee.

Arti will come around - give her some time, and a lot of push...