Yash opened up to someone at least.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
*Ack! No time to read today - another reserved spot for you, Kat!*
cynthiagem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. In the end, it all comes back to Yash to make the final decision however hard he sees it. 
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow. I'm at a loss of words. The way the emotions just flow through this chapter is...beautiful!! Very well written, very vivid. Maya Didi I imagined as an older teacher of mine. Just wasn't able to place her as Bua Ji. I'd love to know Aarti's reaction. Thanks for the PM!! Lovely Update! <3 
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely amazed at your writing abilities.. the last 2 parts were fantastic... the coversation between the parents and pankaj/vidhi.. awesome.. their idea is in the right direction.. loved it... loved the approach to yash and his reaction was expected..

tho it was a surprise to me that he was calm about it.. collected and thoughtful.. went to maya didi.. for clarification.. and that whole interaction ws amazingly written .. i like what she said to him and how she guided him.. cant wait to read further.. what will yash say to this punar vivah..

more importantly ... curious to see arti's reaction.. feel like hers will not be as calm.. lets see.. i know the selling point will be having ansh around all the time.. but who will and how will they convince her is yet to be seen... :)

hope you update soon..
SheenGcian thumbnail
Brilliant Update Kat πŸ‘
I Love the way Mayadidi cleared His confusions 😊
I can't find more Words to describe k How Beautiful ur Writing style is 😳
So this is the reaction of Yashu πŸ˜‰
Now waiting to see Aarti's 😊
Update Next Part Soon πŸ˜›
vidya29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Maya didi told Yash to focus on his son's needs and also his own,I was reminded of Yash's time in Delhi.Aarti and Yash always had a connection,"static" as Aarti liked to put it.
I'd probably have to read it again to get a clear understanding of what is between them.But'its definitely more than static.

My battery is giving up on my phone.I'll hog this space later after I've fed it:)
Take care.

love ,
Vish
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very beautiful and quite touching update but I loved it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was very relieved when I got to know that Yash at least try to seek some help in order for him to solve the questions in his mind... πŸ˜Š And yes... Once he met Mayadidi... She had explained everything very well... It's exact time for him to move on for his Ansh and perhaps for himself... πŸ˜Š It's also the time where he would move from his past or from the dead.. πŸ˜Š

I know this story would take a turn now.. It's going on a beautiful and cool path.. πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next!! Thanks for the PM!! πŸ˜ƒ
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gmhatcher

Wow... I love the "Take care of the living, the dead take care of themselves" mentality of Mayadidi. I understand the sentiment and find it beautifully stated.
Thank you for the update.

Thank you Gemmy. I always wondered why no one gave that advice to Yash in the show - so i had Mayadidi do it here. Glad you liked it.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrantiGuru_JKR

oh finally today i managed to catch up with all the update that i had missed reading

all were amazing update 
even while reading all at one go i never felt tired reading it

u r the excellent writer

loving the way story is going. beautifully u r working on this track πŸ‘
hats off to u for thatπŸ‘

last part was great πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for pming me all updates😊

will wait for the next update with hope that this time i will be able to read it in time πŸ˜Š

Miti - right? I don't think even i have read all/most updates at one sitting 9i read the last one before writing the next, that's it). I hope i have been able to maintain the flow and the characters.

Thanks Miti - thank you so much for taking the time to read all of them and letting me know your thoughts.