Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: princess121993

yay...i m first to comment...

it is an awesome and mindblowing updateπŸ‘
omg...poor aarti...she is still missing prashant very much...she felt prashants soul...thats absolutely amazing yaar...😭...i had tears

poor pankaj...wants to romance with vidhi..n vidhi all busy again...lolπŸ˜†

so sm members are thinking to get yash and aarti remarried...wow...
πŸ˜ƒ
lets see how they convince them

do update soon yaarπŸ˜‰

Thank you Charmi.

Lol yes Vidhi is too busy in the show and here too Ansh is taking p all her time - bechara Pankaj πŸ˜†.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: billieberry

Superb update dear, prashant visited aarti, poor panku, nice one update soon. nd thanx for d pm :)

Thank you Bala.

You too huh? Sabko Panku ki pari hai, Vidhi ke bare me bhi toh socho πŸ˜† (everyone feels for Pankaj, what about Vidhi?)
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmhatcher

Dear Kat,

I think this is my favorite update yet. I love that they are both in the same place but not... And friendship is an awesome place to start a new relationship, it allows for more errors and fosters a more realistic view of who they are as people. Growing together as people and a couple makes long term relationships seem like sudden meetings always full of excitement and wonder.
Thanks for the update.
Gemmy

Thank you Gemmy.

Friendship is key to along-lasting happy marriage, isn't it? So if Arti and Yash can overcome their own set ideas and acknowledge the budding friendship they already have, they will have won half the battle. And i am still wondering about the Yash-Arpita relationship in this story - were they ever really friends? We will see...

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepti1808

That was just PERFECT

The new year's muted welcome by Aarti, bidding a peaceful good bye to Prashanth. WOW!

And then I truly hope G3 conviction about AarYa turning into real husband and wife comes true.

But first how to get AarYa to agree to this.

Some emotional blackmail on the way me thinks.
Or maybe Ansh would seal the deal for Aarti i think.

Thank you Deepti.

I hope to surprise you by the ways and means to get ArYa's agreement for the PV - let me know if i succeed πŸ˜‰.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_lvndr

Congrats for 2nd thread...n its really beautiful update...Hope AarYa agree to make Punar Vivah...

Thank you Luv-lvndr.

Oh ArYa will agree to the PV - after all this story is about them. The question is what drives them to accept it - because that will drive their relationship as well.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman93

oh... nw their punar vivah. ... waiting

Thank you Aman. Sorry, i will probably make you wait a little longer - just a little, i promise.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Fabulous update. Well the process of Yash and Aarti's marriage is started, but the question is that will Yash and Aarti will get ready for this marriage. I think Aarti may get ready as we will be close to Ansh and only as Ansh mother, but Yash will not get ready soon. The family will have a hard time to convince him.

Desperately waiting for the marriage to happen soon. Update soon.

Thank you Shashi.

@bold: You think so? Well, we will see what happens...
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: elanpremi

Awesome update dear

Thank you Elanpremi.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

Awesome update. Loved the way the family appoached the topic of remarriage despite knowing that they can get opposition from Yash and Aarti. Beautfully written as usual. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you Saf.

The Yash in DJH is one that will need the bull caught by the horns - so no amount of dancing around the topic will help - he would have ignored all those comments. Bang-in-the-face with justifications and rationale - now that will at least get him to listen. Now let's see what he actually does...
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update 

Thank you Levitha.