Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread! It was a great chapter. Ansh's possessiveness was so cute. Loved how aarti is fitting in with the scindia family. Beautiful analogy using the phoenix as a symbol for aarti. Am immensely proud of her for being courageous enough to be truthful to herself and not dwell in the past. Oh god, yash is going to be difficult, just like in the serial, i kno it. Looking forward to the next chapter...
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely amazing part.. payal is so sweet and the whole shopping scene and ansh and his antics.. beautifully written.. the family observing arti with ansh is priceless. .. when s the punar vivah going to be suggested.. im sure ansh will play a huge role in that.. :) gayatri is very observant of arti anyway...

again awesome part.. loved it.. cant wait for more..

ketki61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
congrats yu are doing a wonderful
narration each time
all the best
please keep us posted with ARYA
thanks
k
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

I had to stop and think back to exactly how I earned a mention on the first page of DJH Thread 1...πŸ˜† I don't even remember the specifics of our little chat (besides me mentioning...Prashant's name, was it?) so I felt (and still do) that you were giving me unnecessary credit...All that aside, your story chapters deserve detailed feedback and I will try my best to get those reviews to you soon, chapter by chapter! 😳 Lots of love to you, Kat Di! ❀️

P.S. You and Kadeen are such darlings. Your little conversation about me and that little malady called "detail-jotting" was very enjoyable!

@bold - that's only because you are naturally a very modest person Borna.

I will wait for your detailed feedback, as and when you are able to give it . Love you right back πŸ€—.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: gafulu14

wonderful thread Congrats πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you Gafulu.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash90

superb update dear.. really loved how u portrayed arti n ansh love.. hear touching:)

Thank you Ash. And welcome to Dil Jaanta Hai πŸ€—. I am thrilled to get a newbie comment 😊 - please do continue to read and comment - your feedback and input is very precious to me.
kdsubs thumbnail

Thank you Rasheeda.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Wow! Superb update. Loved Aarti-Ansh moments. It seems that Yash feeling hurt seeing Ansh is enjoying Aarti's company more than him. Gayatri is watching Ansh and Aarti's interaction and the next thing she will do is talk about Yash's marriage with Aarti.

Aarti is so lonely. She is missing her child badly and Ansh had filled the gap of her loneliness. I hope the marriage soon take place and Aarti gets her child back in the form of Ansh.

Thank you Shashi.

Yash was not hurt seeing Ansh's attachment to Arti. But when he saw the photo Payal had taken of them, the pain of not having Arpita with them hit him again. After all, Arpita is the mother of Ansh - and she is not there to hold him, love him, play with him.

Yes, Ansh did manage to reach right into Arti's heart and fill it up with love - from the very beginning. So she found her lost child in him and he found his lost mother in her.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: billieberry

awesome update😊 and congrat on the new thread great jobπŸ‘

Hmmm, so what should i call you now? I have been calling you Bala. Should i continue with that? Or call you Billie or Berry? Or something else? Do let me know pal.

And thank you so much.
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Congratulations on the second thread! And fantastic update! 

Thank you Nina. And eto choto feedback? Ta ki hoye!! Well, that's fine - i will take what i get from my friends πŸ€—.