Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rutu83

new thread and update ๐Ÿฅณ

beautiful update
yash's reaction was...amazingly written- should have been arpita...
ah really felt for him there๐Ÿ˜ญ

aarti - is amazing!  really- i have so much respect and admiration for your aarti
beneath that sensitivity and delicate lady is steely determination and strength!๐Ÿ‘

umm just one note- when i first read about that bird- i imagined a bird of paradise.  what you described in this chapter is a phoenix- though they are usually imagined in reddish hue not brown...
but the thornbird is the one that impales itself when it finds the perfect thorn and sings beautifully while it dies...๐Ÿ˜•.  not sure this is what you wanted.  thornbirds are not seen as a symbol of uplifting, positive feeling.  really, it's almost the opposite

anyway- fantastic chapterโญ๏ธ

Rutu - thank you, thank you!! I corrected the bird name in the update too. I meant the phoenix, at least for the painting Arti made - thank you for catching and correcting it. See why i love you guys??? ๐Ÿค—
Surish thumbnail
Fabulous update dear! Continue to mesmerize me with never-ending stories
kdsubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Hmm...Perhaps that is actually the way Aarti views herself. In some ways, for her to heal and move forward, she has to impale herself by opening up to the emotions and the past that strip her naked and torment her heart. It literally kills her to do it, and in this particular case, she is in mamta love with Ansh who as far as she knows will never be hers. He reminds her of all that she had, all that she lost,and the fact that now it is only in her grasp momentarily. When she cares for him and loves him, she is really impaling herself and singing what she possibly considers her last song. A note of beauty. It's a slightly depressing image, I agree, but sort of fits the mould. Ansh is her perfect thorn. When a phoenix rises from the ashes, it does so gloriously with barely a backward glance to the ashes. Aarti does not want to forget about her past, so technically she can't rise in that form. When she does marry Yash though, she'll become that phoenix, and so will Yash, because they both will be rising from the fires of the past. You could say it is a merging of the two concepts. 

As usual, I could be wrong. Let's wait and here what Di says๐Ÿ˜†

Ah Kadeen - as always you are right. But so is Rutu.

Ansh is her perfect thorn (loved that btw) - and loving him and holding him is the sweetest, most piercing agony for Arti.

However i was describing the painting - the painting Arti had made to remind her to live again, to remind her of the vision she had "seen" - almost literally of a bird being re-born and transformed in its re-birth. Its a promise she made to herself to live (As opposed to survive only), leaving behind the shadows (read ashes) of her past. Technically a phoenix is re-born as itself. But here Arti is promising herself to be better, more glorious than her past. Hence the transformation into a bird of paradise.

So i guess its a mingling of three concepts...Sheesh - i never thought i would delve into philosophy when i started writing DJH ๐Ÿ˜†.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
ROTFL. Di, that's a whole lot more than philosophy going on there๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃYou mixed three metaphors.๐Ÿ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
Excellent write up loved the bonding with aarti ansh and rest of the family Payal just love her most sweetest .
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congo for the new thread..๐Ÿ‘ this one is really well written work of everyones feelings...i love the bonding of aarti and ansh...well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congo for the new thread Kat๐Ÿฅณ
Again a great update dearieโค๏ธ
Do update soon dear and thank u for the PM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Take care always buddy๐Ÿค—
mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Party!๐Ÿฅณ Party!๐Ÿฅณ Party! ๐Ÿฅณ

Yippieee!!

Congratulations dear. M sooo happy for u and also so proud of me for contribution to ur FF ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehe... Jokes apart!

Coming to the update...

Phewww!! What a long update yaar. Actually it was not that long but the story gave me a feeling as if soo many things are happening around.

Payal is an adorable child. I am just imagining the amount of happiness and thrill she will have about her chachu and maasi's punar vivah! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ So thrilling to read that...

Loved the connection between Payal, Ansh and Aarti. Ansh is smart enough to put his demands. haha... cutiepie naughty boy!!

Finally, some conversation between Suraj and Aarti. I somehow wanted to see him in the story and that also see him around Aarti and having a conversation with her.. Hope to see more.

Poor Yash and Aarti... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Feeling guilty. But they don't know, no matter how much guilty or shocked they are...they are bound to get married, again. They will have their Punar Vivah! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Right????

waiting for the next chapter
loads of love
Vinu

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats dear ๐Ÿ˜Š the update is amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kat!

๐Ÿค—
Many, many congratulations on the new thread! Thank you for such a lovely story - I have enjoyed reading every chapter so much, and I can't wait to read more!

*Chapter 11: Reserved*