Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

Rumour has it that Angad Hasija will be entering this show.  Probably as the new male lead or to at least test him out as Farhan Khan has been receiving bad reviews from all over.

Take this for what's it's worth and if you don't believe me, that's fine.  Just don't throw a hissy fit or whatever.

WHAT? Where did u hear that from?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rumour has it that Angad Hasija will be entering this show.  Probably as the new male lead or to at least test him out as Farhan Khan has been receiving bad reviews from all over.

Take this for what's it's worth and if you don't believe me, that's fine.  Just don't throw a hissy fit or whatever.

What? even if he's replaced with him I don't mind at all because I like that guy. 😛
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True son of Uma Ben.  Must have learnt the tricks from his manipulative mother  and  now uses them on her to get his way.   Everyone in that household tries to be in good books of Uma Ben by using different tricks  viz flattery, agreeing to her every word etc. etc.  But  it is only Manav who manages to get his way.     A student successfully tricking the teacher using the skills learnt from her.
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting...i think there was a recent article where some TV actors were asked which actress they would like to work with and Angad had said he would like to work with Sanaya.

Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

What? even if he's replaced with him I don't mind at all because I like that guy. 😛

I think he'll be much better for this show.
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I loved the episode and am truly loving this show. My favorite Manav scenes are the ones with Supriyaji...when we were told that Manav is a laid back cool kind of guy that is the kind of behaviour I expected. I love that he can control the woman who contols the household. Absolutely love this mother son combination becasue their interactions are so real. Most male leads seem to be either angst ridden or tied to a pallu be it mom's or wifes so Manav is definitely a refreshing change. I do have some issues with Manav's characterization when he comes across as a little immature but I guess that's because he's going to change once CC comes into his life. Still though he's much better than all the dikras and 'mara(mine) betas' out there

As for Farhan he still has a long way to go but is definitely improving by leaps and bounds.

Jaya well said  , but i have no issues with himbeing immature tooxause as you said  he will change once he starts too woo cc,bu then i wish he never changes fully😳

About farahn  i agree he has to improve sigh to match supriyaji and sanz but th  guy has not spoiled the scene toighhe can take the scene to next level
bikerider thumbnail

😲  Anothe replacement sigh  why farahan should be goventime 
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: akaps

True son of Uma Ben.  Must have learnt the tricks from his manipulative mother  and  now uses them on her to get his way.   Everyone in that household tries to be in good books of Uma Ben by using different tricks  viz flattery, agreeing to her every word etc. etc.  But  it is only Manav who manages to get his way.     A student successfully tricking the teacher using the skills learnt from her.

yeah i am loving manav character Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Interesting...i think there was a recent article where some TV actors were asked which actress they would like to work with and Angad had said he would like to work with Sanaya.

Yes that's true.  The show needs a strong male lead.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

😲  Anothe replacement sigh  why farahan should be goventime 

The fault lie more with the PH and not Farhan they chosen the male lead 5 days before the show went on air not giving him enough time to get into skin for the character.