Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Kanan. Missed your post yesterday but I do not blame you for not wasting your time.
      I am very upset with this track. this is one of  the many  unfinished tracks in HD . They had really good parenting issue going . which would have been really interesting but that was diluted  with " girls trafficking ".  May  be they think that both issues are related to each other. I do not mind social issues tracks if they handle with story line and do not make too much of a "issue "  it's better that family fights and Sas Bahu drama or SF Nautanki . .We are getting too many social issues distractions and statements which are  inappropriate at  times    and its laughable most of times.
   My main concern is Indu. Most of her problems are genetic solidified by circumstance ( just like her mother ) Rejection from father, rejection from Sweta, rejection from Husna. And now rejection from her mother Indira. I am surprise to see she only has personality disorder and not  psychotic  breakdown .character Indu  is sure compromised with RISHI to  justify  Hitler. I do not like this.I do not blame her for wanting to send her mother back to Pakistan .thats her defense mechanism .
   Indira calls herself India Rishi Kumar at least 3 x per episode but no Malasutra or  Shindoor ( FYI I do not care for this symbolic things because I do not follow them )   she was  so proud of these thing specially as Husna. I do not understand .. are they married ? Or not ? 
  Only enjoyable  scene was INSHI . expression of love INSHI style.  This is only way they can talk to each other . But as you said "pehle kyun nahin bataya ?" Was funny . Only Indira can get away with this .
    Raj Rani makes be very  uncomfortable. I hope Indu teaches her lesson   And gets those girls out and help them. This is  just unbearable !!
   Roshini . I am with you. Sajani is not done yet. I do not think she  will come back for 10 minutes  episode .we will see her in flash back during trial and Rishi beta will be the lawyer and may be this will be comeback for him !!
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema is going be so annoyed by this but I can't help it:  Indu, Indira and Rishi badly need Dr. Phil  ðŸ¤£
To start out with, Indira and Rishi are so incompatible- they may be in love but they are very different individuals with different viewpoints about life and how to live it.  I suppose two people who are incompatible can be together but, damn, it requires a lot of work.  And that's where Dr. Phil can help 😆 And then once that's figured out, they can come up with a game plan for Indu.  But like you said Kanan, we'll more likely just see a miracle where this whole kidnapping incidence will transform Indu overnight into a well-mannered Hitler.

@Roshni:  "Exclusive jung" 🤣🤣 Yeah I think Indira has that copyrighted/patented- I think she may be able to sue any character that takes this away from her. 

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣
Originally posted by: Walden

Heema is going be so annoyed by this but I can't help it:  Indu, Indira and Rishi badly need Dr. Phil  ðŸ¤£  I am going to give in and help to  you get over your obsession , ðŸ¥³ Just imagine that stage and grand session. over rated  psychologist  ( who does not practice what he preaches ) and underrated dysfunctional trio . They will overpower him and he will hide behind  chair and watch them! I will  watch this for sure . This will be interesting track "  DR . Phil's encounter with Kumar family AKA Hitler  Didi's family) ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

To start out with, Indira and Rishi are so incompatible- they may be in love but they are very different individuals with different viewpoints about life and how to live it.  I suppose two people who are incompatible can be together but, damn, it requires a lot of work.  And that's where Dr. Phil can help . You have incredible confidence in this man . No one can help Indu and Indira, not even mighty himself . Only writer can but they won't . ðŸ˜† And then once that's figured out, they can come up with a game plan for Indu.  But like you said Kanan, we'll more likely just see a miracle where this whole kidnapping incidence will transform Indu overnight into a well-mannered Hitler. I am anxiously waiting to see interaction between Indu and Rajrani . This incidence might change normal girl but not Indu .if Indu changes it will be miracle ,

@Roshni:  "Exclusive jung" 🤣🤣 Yeah I think Indira has that copyrighted/patented- I think she may be able to sue any character that takes this away from her.🤣
   Dia and Kanan. Indu is only 8 yrs old. She can be molded and her behavior can be control . She is very hungry for love .i actually feel sorry for her. Her parents need to talk and they need to present united front.  They need to have strategy. Indira needs to change her parenting skills . Indu needs boundaries and limits with security of love . It's mind boggling  to  I see Seher is growing up as better person than Indu . Indu still has chance , few years later she has no chance!! They are in India. I am not sure about dysfunctional family seeking  help  from psychologist ,because if they  seek for help they will not be dysfunctional . You have  to have insight  in your problems, to seek for help. this Kumar family lacks insight .So just forget about this mighty  psychologist . Let them be happy in writers imagination .🤬🤬

Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Indu is such a problem child , according to you.

Then how was Shweta able to raise her in normal manner for 8 years ( She was having normal schooling untill Shweta was there)?

How was Malik able to gel so quickly & Easily with Indu , & became her friend?

The Problem is not Indu , but Indira & Rishi (to some extent). It looks like both are quite immature to handle the responsibility of a child as old as Indu.

There are Parents like them , in the world , who becomes Parents , without any prior proper planning about Child , & then struggles with their new responsibility. Same Case with Indira & Rishi.
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

Thanks Kanan. Missed your post yesterday but I do not blame you for not wasting your time. Hey Heema...did not make a post yesterday because I missed the epi...was travelling. But funnily, no one else posted either. Tried looking for other posts, but there were none ðŸ˜”

I am very upset with this track. this is one of  the many  unfinished tracks in HD . They had really good parenting issue going . which would have been really interesting but that was diluted  with " girls trafficking ".  May  be they think that both issues are related to each other. I do not mind social issues tracks if they handle with story line and do not make too much of a "issue "  it's better that family fights and Sas Bahu drama or SF Nautanki . .We are getting too many social issues distractions and statements which are  inappropriate at  times    and its laughable most of times. This is the HD trademark for you. Only questions, no answers!
   My main concern is Indu. Most of her problems are genetic solidified by circumstance ( just like her mother ) Rejection from father, rejection from Sweta, rejection from Husna. And now rejection from her mother Indira. I am surprise to see she only has personality disorder and not  psychotic  breakdown .character Indu  is sure compromised with RISHI to  justify  Hitler. I do not like this.I do not blame her for wanting to send her mother back to Pakistan .thats her defense mechanism . I am sure we will expend all our energy talking about this, but the writers will do nothing significant with it. Lets see.
   Indira calls herself India Rishi Kumar at least 3 x per episode but no Malasutra or  Shindoor ( FYI I do not care for this symbolic things because I do not follow them )   she was  so proud of these thing specially as Husna. I do not understand .. are they married ? Or not ? 
  Only enjoyable  scene was INSHI . expression of love INSHI style.  This is only way they can talk to each other . But as you said "pehle kyun nahin bataya ?" Was funny . Only Indira can get away with this .
    Raj Rani makes be very  uncomfortable. I hope Indu teaches her lesson   And gets those girls out and help them. This is  just unbearable !!
   Roshini . I am with you. Sajani is not done yet. I do not think she  will come back for 10 minutes  episode .we will see her in flash back during trial and Rishi beta will be the lawyer and may be this will be comeback for him !!

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

If Indu is such a problem child , according to you.

Then how was Shweta able to raise her in normal manner for 8 years ( She was having normal schooling untill Shweta was there)?

How was Malik able to gel so quickly & Easily with Indu , & became her friend?

The Problem is not Indu , but Indira & Rishi (to some extent). It looks like both are quite immature to handle the responsibility of a child as old as Indu.

There are Parents like them , in the world , who becomes Parents , without any prior proper planning about Child , & then struggles with their new responsibility. Same Case with Indira & Rishi.

Hi Ashish

I agree with some part of what you've said and disagree with some.

Your comment seems to imply that you think that Indu is normal (going by her behaviour when Shweta was around) and has become abnormal now because of the way her parents are interacting with her. Hope I am not misunderstanding.

I agree that Rishi and Indira are not handling her well. One is too lenient and the other is too strict. But to call them immature as parents is stretching it a bit. Indira has raised Ishaan. She can be credited with solely raising him. Rishi perhaps does not come across as a responsible parent but he is very clued into Indu's psyche. Understands her, but does not handle her well.

Indu is a problem child. Whichever way we look at it. The only thing that used to happen differently when Shweta was around was that she would go to school. Other than that, her attitude problem was very obvious and prominent. She was rude and a bully. She had no respect for her elders and had even used accusations against her father (I recall some "girlfriend" accusations and some random rudeness to Kutumb and Seher) in her initial days in the show.

You could say that she had her anchor in Shweta, but Shweta could not control her or correct her. She left and we did not see Indu miss her for a single day. What is normal about her?

So, the problem is on both sides. Indu needs to change, but her parents need to help her in bringing that change about. The way she is, I don't know what it is that can change her because at this point, love, punishment, fear of a parent, everything is ineffective. She is totally in rebel mode, fears no one, and is on the offensive -- wants to parcel her own mother out of her house!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago
Badala thumbnail
KD! That's exactly my point. She is being so problematic. She is so not easy and the way she is behaving is completely unnatural. Unnatural being the catch here. To me it just seems to be an attempt to highlight Indira and nothing else. You might differ. The swing in her character as I mentioned in my previous comment is not natural and not acceptable so it seems like more of CV's brain than Indu's. She is just a child and so she does not seem to be irreversibly stained like Rishi.

@Heema di: quoting you " But as you said "pehle kyun nahin bataya ?" Was funny . Only Indira can get away with this ." 

So here is what I think about it. It's not Indira who can get away with it. It's actually the man, Rishi Kumar who can let her get away with it 😃 

InShi were hilarious. I loved it when he called her Zara 😆 I miss her. She did not strain my nerves as much. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†