India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD Today: Patchwork epi

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Not sure whether to get all serious about Indu, problem child, parenting, and child trafficking or whether to let it all pass.

Indu is a genuine problem child. I don't mean that there are children who are fake problem children. What I mean is that its not as though she merely has an attitude problem or obedience issues. She has a twisted brain. There is nothing that one can say to her, which will make her see reason. Unless the reason is palatable to her. If you shower love on her, there are high chances that she won't know when 'No' means no. She'll take you for granted and have her way every single time. And she can go to great lengths to have her way. 

What does one do with such a child? Does one merely keep working around the moods of the child? Or does one take corrective action?

Indira is not the type to gladly suffer her daughter's mannerless attitude. She locked Indu in a room today. It was perhaps not the best thing to do, but the act itself is to make the kid feel shunned and rejected. If you have to live amongst people, then you have to show them respect. Otherwise, you will be shunned and no one will talk to you. It works sometimes. Depends on the kid.

But Indira was doing this to Indu...who not only gave her a dose of her own bitter words, but also set herself free and is on the way to teaching her mother a lesson.

Rishi and Indira Big smile She will not let anyone get a word in sideways and then sweetly ask "pehle kyun nahin bataya?" ROFL ROFL

Rajrani made my skin crawl. That whole "paedophile" moment was disgusting. For one, how can anyone can look at children that way? This guy enacted the glee perfectly to evoke such disgust, but yes, rotten moment. Precap, I think, was misleading. That poor guy does not know what he's dressing up. If Indu chooses to explode, then he'll spend his time in the nursing home.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhakulbirkangak01Bharu11light_28-sumana-TBDRESSsamrudhi.rkiran_ratiHeema22_saumya_Divineluster

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Not sure whether to get all serious about Indu, problem child, parenting, and child trafficking or whether to let it all pass.LOLLOL I completely understand in what state of mind you must have written these lines..I share the same dilemma..

Indu is a genuine problem child. I don't mean that there are children who are fake problem children. What I mean is that its not as though she merely has an attitude problem or obedience issues. She has a twisted brain. In fact She can twist her brain so much that it does not make her pyrexic and yet makes the thermometer to give a reading of 102 !! ( Referring to her dialogue : Maine itni mushkil se Mummy aur Rishi kumar ko bhi bewakoof banaya Shocked)There is nothing that one can say to her, which will make her see reason. Unless the reason is palatable to her. If you shower love on her, there are high chances that she won't know when 'No' means no. She'll take you for granted and have her way every single time. And she can go to great lengths to have her way. 

What does one do with such a child? Does one merely keep working around the moods of the child? Or does one take corrective action? Corrective Surgical option.. Brain transplant Kanan ROFL

Indira is not the type to gladly suffer her daughter's mannerless attitude. She locked Indu in a room today. It was perhaps not the best thing to do, but the act itself is to make the kid feel shunned and rejected. If you have to live amongst people, then you have to show them respect. Otherwise, you will be shunned and no one will talk to you. It works sometimes. Depends on the kid.

But Indira was doing this to Indu...who not only gave her a dose of her own bitter words, but also set herself free and is on the way to teaching her mother a lesson.

Rishi and Indira Big smile She will not let anyone get a word in sideways and then sweetly ask "pehle kyun nahin bataya?"EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart.. INSHI !! I CALL THEM DO DHAARI TALWAAR FROM NOW ON Wink..I enjoyed only them !

Rajrani made my skin crawl. That whole "paedophile" moment was disgusting. For one, how can anyone can look at children that way? This guy enacted the glee perfectly to evoke such disgust, but yes, rotten moment. Precap, I think, was misleading. That poor guy does not know what he's dressing up.ROFLROFL If Indu chooses to explode, then he'll spend his time in the nursing home.ROFL

Edited by light_28 - 09 April 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65TBDRESSRanjinikishanHeema22Divineluster

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Not sure whether to get all serious about Indu, problem child, parenting, and child trafficking or whether to let it all pass.LOLLOL I completely understand in what state of mind you must have written these lines..I share the same dilemma..Arre seriously...don't know what the writers will do and how they will murder this track. 

Indu is a genuine problem child. I don't mean that there are children who are fake problem children. What I mean is that its not as though she merely has an attitude problem or obedience issues. She has a twisted brain. In fact She can twist her brain so much that it does not make her pyrexic and yet makes the temperature to give a reading of 102 !! ( Referring to her dialogue : Maine itni mushkil se Mummy aur Rishi kumar ko bhi bewakoof banaya Shocked) Yeh toh kamaal tha! Did not spare either parent! And what she did with Seher also was masha allah! There is nothing that one can say to her, which will make her see reason. Unless the reason is palatable to her. If you shower love on her, there are high chances that she won't know when 'No' means no. She'll take you for granted and have her way every single time. And she can go to great lengths to have her way. 

What does one do with such a child? Does one merely keep working around the moods of the child? Or does one take corrective action? Corrective Surgical option.. Brain transplant Kanan ROFL Whoa! Roshni!! Amazing!! HD, the hub of everything inventive should show this  ROFL

Rishi and Indira Big smile She will not let anyone get a word in sideways and then sweetly ask "pehle kyun nahin bataya?"EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart.. INSHI !! I CALL THEM DO DHAARI TALWAAR FROM NOW ON Wink..I enjoyed only them !

Rajrani made my skin crawl. That whole "paedophile" moment was disgusting. For one, how can anyone can look at children that way? This guy enacted the glee perfectly to evoke such disgust, but yes, rotten moment. Precap, I think, was misleading. That poor guy does not know what he's dressing up.ROFLROFL If Indu chooses to explode, then he'll spend his time in the nursing home.ROFL

Bijlee Hug You know, I was thinking so much of you during that Sajni murder epi. Knew you would be sad Big smile

Edited by AllThingsNice - 09 April 2013 at 12:10pm
-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nice post Kanan...
In this epi I only enjoyed Rishi-Indira fighting with goons n hugs in between 'thappars ki barsaat'..ROFLROFL that was indeed the best scene..ROFL
And abt Indu, I thought she is really a gone case..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumana-

Nice post Kanan...
In this epi I only enjoyed Rishi-Indira fighting with goons n hugs in between 'thappars ki barsaat'..ROFLROFL that was indeed the best scene..ROFL
And abt Indu, I thought she is really a gone case..Ouch

@bold: Thank God for this scene...otherwise the epi itself was Dead

-sumana-Ranjinikishan

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
KD! I don't like people saying things against kids LOL so , here I am . just to glorify "you know who" , another character namely, Indu has (yet again ) been made the scape goat. She was mocking her own attempts to get her mother back a few days ago, she is harassing the only person we thought she loved selflessly (i.e. Seher) and she was the one who had got attached to her father during thewhole Husna drama . This flip flop can only happen in HD . And the only one who can take all these atrocities is HD.
They should stop spoilng every character in the show. And this issue is too much . Actually all the issues that they have tried to take up were too much but this one , I am not going to take. They do not realise that by showing this, they are actually spreading the message that all this is justified.

Edited by _saumya_ - 09 April 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22Divineluster

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by light_28

Not sure whether to get all serious about Indu, problem child, parenting, and child trafficking or whether to let it all pass.LOLLOL I completely understand in what state of mind you must have written these lines..I share the same dilemma..Arre seriously...don't know what the writers will do and how they will murder this track. 

Indu is a genuine problem child. I don't mean that there are children who are fake problem children. What I mean is that its not as though she merely has an attitude problem or obedience issues. She has a twisted brain. In fact She can twist her brain so much that it does not make her pyrexic and yet makes the temperature to give a reading of 102 !! ( Referring to her dialogue : Maine itni mushkil se Mummy aur Rishi kumar ko bhi bewakoof banaya Shocked) Yeh toh kamaal tha! Did not spare either parent! And what she did with Seher also was masha allah! There is nothing that one can say to her, which will make her see reason. Unless the reason is palatable to her. If you shower love on her, there are high chances that she won't know when 'No' means no. She'll take you for granted and have her way every single time. And she can go to great lengths to have her way. 

What does one do with such a child? Does one merely keep working around the moods of the child? Or does one take corrective action? Corrective Surgical option.. Brain transplant Kanan ROFL Whoa! Roshni!! Amazing!! HD, the hub of everything inventive should show this  ROFL

Bijlee Hug You know, I was thinking so much of you during that Sajni murder epi. Knew you would be sad Big smile

Hug.. I was Kanan.. Very Very Sad... CVS truely lack the capacity to see beyond the horizon... there was so much they could have showed with Sajni included.. I plainly did not get her purpose and even if there was one... I found it the most lame..
Anyway, You never know .. tomorrow they can again bring her back alive ( Going by the filmy background of HD, I wish Sajni comes back and says ... Ye meri jung hai Indira... Mujhse shuru hui thi, main hi khatam karungi ROFL)
And dont you think HD is about Indira's exclusive Jung ... Ab yeh kya baat hui ki cvs ne sajni ki bhi jung indira ke naam kar di... Jung crisis or what ?!Tongue

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

KD! I don't like people saying things against kids LOL so , here I am . just to glorify "you know who" , another character namely, Indu has (yet again ) been made the scape goat. She was mocking her own attempts to get her mother back a few days ago, she is harassing the only person we thought she loved selflessly (i.e. Seher) and she was the one who had got attached to her father during thewhole Husna drama . This flip flop can only happen in HD . And the only one who can take all these atrocities is HD.

They should stop spoilng every character in the show. And this issue is too much . Actually all the issues that they have tried to take up were too much but this one , I am not going to take. They do not realise that by showing this, they are actually spreading the message that all this is justified.

I think I get what you're trying to say, but I only partially agree.

Indu was always shown to be this way. I remember, when Zara was around, she was the one who showed her the door. That's when Zara left for Mumbai. Finally, she and Rishi had to trick her and get married. At that time, too, no one would say anything to her. She could say the worst things and no one would stop her. Now, it just seems more pronounced because its Indira v/s Indu. Neither of them give in and want to outdo each other in hitlerpana.

Rishi's character is greatly compromised at will. Its fine that they have chosen to show him as a person who does not like to have a 9-5 job. But they should show him pursuing something. This irresponsible streak in him and showing him drunk whenever they like is getting a bit too much. When was the last time he was shown painting or drawing or doing something related to his passion? 

So, I don't think Indu is being sacrificed at the altar of HD in the same way that Zara was or Rishi is. But, yes, they cannot handle this immaturely.

I have no real hopes from this track. Especially because of the diversion of the Rajrani track. Who knows...they may show an Indu who has changed overnight and become a regular, demure kid! Wait and watch, I suppose.

TBDRESS_saumya_

Go to top