Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Tanya, thanks for the beautiful update.

For the first time, felt bad for Ovi after reading the update.  Wish Arjun had told her before instead of her finding out like this.  How could Punni do this to serve her own purpose.  

I am also feeling bad for Ovi for the first time ...

The baby swapping by Purvi and Onir was one of the worst so called act of kindness and nobility shown by the writers ...It has made me dislike these two , for giving away their child and also for decieving Ovi like this ...

If this was the idea of the Cvs to make Purvi look mahaan then it has totlly backfired ..It makes her look anything but mahaan now ...

All it looks is that Purvi yet again grabbed another oppurtunity to interfere in Arjun and Ovi's marital life and a big known doctor helped her to do so ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

The baby swapping by Purvi and Onir was one of the worst so called act of kindness and nobility shown by the writers ...It has made me dislike these two , for giving away their child and also for decieving Ovi like this ...

If this was the idea of the Cvs to make Purvi look mahaan then it has totlly backfired ..It makes her look anything but mahaan now ...

All it looks is that Purvi yet again grabbed another oppurtunity to interfere in Arjun and Ovi's marital life and a big known doctor helped her to do so ...

I feel bad for Ovi too, what bothered me most about Purvi giving her child is the way she did it. Purvi did it without hesitation, it was like it was easy as blinking to her. If that wasn't bad enough they then had her trick Sulochana into signing those papers, yes she tore them up but too little too late. I'm annoyed with how the writers ruined Purvi. The CVs are sadly mistaken believing this shows Purvi as mahaan, it is just so damaging to one of their most promising characters 

I loved Onir and Soham's scenes, was wondering why the CVs took so long to show them. I'm glad that more people are giving Soham a chance
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mandy , the worst thing is that Purvi is supposed to be the lead now and then she is shown behaving this way ..

One day she is calling Pari ' hamari beti ' to Onir ...today she is calling Pari ' hamari beti ' to Arjun ...from a sweet but a good ad strong girl , she is now looking manipulative and extremely controlling . 
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mandy , the worst thing is that Purvi is supposed to be the lead now and then she is shown behaving this way ..

One day she is calling Pari ' hamari beti ' to Onir ...today she is calling Pari ' hamari beti ' to Arjun ...from a sweet but a good ad strong girl , she is now looking manipulative and extremely controlling . 

ya what a pathetic women purvi is nw...i also don like her double stander she told onir befor pari is hamari beti nw she same dilougue repeated with arjun is just disgusted 😡...day by day purvi's chrecter nw go down very badly her double face un tolated behaviour...

I LIKE ONIR SOHAM  / JIJA SALA PART...ITS SO GOOD & FUNNY SCENCE CONVO...
I ENJOY TOO MUCH DER CONVO...

other part is precap also nice ovi finally calling soham as dada...so nice it means she jst show of before hatred toward soham bcs of bad condition...

NOW SOHAM MORE HARSH ON ARJUN...😆

NICE WU 👏

Edited by swati86 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It is getting from bad to worse with Purvi, I find the CVs have damaged her and Manav beyond repair.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

cute scene between soham and Onir.

Punni won't have revealed the truth to Ovi. seeing Arjun and Purvi together Ovi running away thinking Arjun and Purvi are meeting without her knowledge. from morning she is angry on Arjun thinking he is with Purvi. Ovi again started her own imagination with Punni flaring up it with her own tricks.

another round of MU and slaps are expected from Ovi. Purvi get ready to receive slaps from as gift for your another sacrifice.

Ovi hated Soham like anything. suddenly calling him 'dada'. shocked and confused.
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ashrithforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hawa311

I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Ovi. She brought all this upon herself.  Did everyone forget how crazy and irrational this girl acted? 

She repeatedly insulted and accused Purvi and she thought she could FORCE Arjun's love. She forced herself on Arjun, knowing he loved Purvi only.  What was she thinking, that suddenly a mangalsutra would magically bring her Arjun's love? 

She snatched Purvi and Arjun's happiness and Karma is just paying her back now. 

She may have changed but lesson learned here is you can't force love.

Very true...
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashrithforever

Very true...

This is how i feel. Ovi is a terribel person, she only pretends to be nice till she has EVERYTHING, once she does not get what she wants, she can do anything to anyone🤢
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Boy, here we go again. truth hidden comes out in the most horrible of ways through the manipulation of an evil selfish person. Now we will have Ovi throwing tantrums, the whole family going beserk and Soham throwing his weight around unnecessarily. Good people are ruined.