Users

Frequent Posters

nisha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK YOU ... LOVELY UPDATE😛
hawa311 thumbnail
I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Ovi. She brought all this upon herself.  Did everyone forget how crazy and irrational this girl acted? 

She repeatedly insulted and accused Purvi and she thought she could FORCE Arjun's love. She forced herself on Arjun, knowing he loved Purvi only.  What was she thinking, that suddenly a mangalsutra would magically bring her Arjun's love? 

She snatched Purvi and Arjun's happiness and Karma is just paying her back now. 

She may have changed but lesson learned here is you can't force love.
Princess3101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So happy, the truth is finally out!
Ovi have becomes mature enough, so i guess she will handle this situation different than the way we expect her to...
I mean I was expecting her to that table & start off on Purvi..But she just talk all...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally the truth is out. Feel sorry for Ovi at this stage, but the past has unfortunately returned. This was bound to happen. I'm looking to forward to see whether we see a raged Ovi or a depressed Ovi, and how she handles this matter. 

PS- Come back Ankita! This show needs Archana way too much!

And thank you for the wonderful update Tanyaz :)
Tanuja1 thumbnail
Thank you Tanyaz for the beautiful well written update, I love reading your updates you do a wonderful job
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.  And of course all the blame will fall on Purvi's head with all of them forgetting that it take TWO to make a baby 😕

indiansoap thumbnail
Amazing how Soham became Ovi's "Dada" when she needed a shoulder to cry on. Glad she finally recognized he was her brother after all, otherwise she had nothing but scorn for him. I find Ovi's relationships (and perhaps justified) with the other side of her family (Archana, Soham and Purvi) to be one of convenience.
reisar31 thumbnail
Thank you ... as much as I do not like Ovi, I feel so sorry for her since she found out the truth..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Soham is going to hate Arjun even more but its not his fault since he does not know Purvi's role in this