Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK Aka VD rocks (For RK and VD fans)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
This post is for RK and VD fans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously what to say? Vivian had done such a marvellous job.Clap His expressions, dialogue and body language so perfect.

Actually no one can play RK with such perfectionist other than Vivian Dsena.

He steal the moment and bags attention to his character. You hate him or like him as per your preference but he makes you RK not ignorable.

Today RK's pain was visible and his expressions of love were different from previous. He previously have some naughty expressions but today his eyes were roaring to be loved.

Well on phone I loved RK saying - 'Main keh dunga ke ab kuch sunne kehne ko reh nahin gaya hai.' ROFL

Really RK ne ek hi mien out keh diya - well done.Clap

Not to forget his starting dialogue when Madhubala was searching and his voice was roaring in whole studio.Embarrassed

Then when his entry came (not to forget he was looking cute.Day Dreaming) he was knowing it that what he wants and even confident about it that what he wants he will get it.

No doubt his love is still pure and one of its kind that not every lucky girl gets but one from thousand girls get lucky enough to get his love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.- Please if you disagree then ignore the post and if you are not even RK or VD fan then too stay away if you disagree rather than comming here  and spoiling the mood by fighting comment.

Edited by emptyworld - 09 April 2013 at 10:05am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112armanmallikfariha_92lakshmi69nivedita_21rita88OnupriyanishsweetstharuTWAberry12345rupa1939zohra18bonhishikhaViviCa15mahimeshabriayogendra1Wahyas..PlayfulKiss..hinapriyalove_arshaapvsluvyouxXxNoreen786xXxNeutral_MonaClara20kritilovesvjJOHNdaCENASimple-GirlShazzieRuthlessQueendestineyyyabhaylovepiaDesire6Sagar21..Aliya..duaa92Sexy_Bitchdesaitsaijahnavianu_sakshisree.gattuForeverForU__smita__..FrozenHeart..war_is_peaceDushtDanaf.Killer_DeviLLaters.Babyfairy_tales..NadiaZ..anitaraniananya2000MS-meghasharmaForever_KomalxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsena.Chashmish.Maria-capri.BadtameezBrat.Sujal.Kashishdreamyjenniceraj80DestroyedInLoveskandi_Tangled_susan7ayaazukideewaniDark_ChocolatechirpyhapibirdSh_AbhiyaEternal_StudHeartless_Freak.Bonfire_Heart.MuneebaSheikh.Mohabbatein.todayzstarBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZitsRitzi...Seema...

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
what to say shahi RK was the show stealer todayClap
when he entered the studio with those doalogues OMGDay Dreaming
love him more and more every passing day

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112fariha_92Eccentricloverupa1939hinapriyasaijahnaviabhaylovepiasree.gattu__smita__chirpyhapibirdMaria-caprisilent.desire

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i am totally agree with you his performance is mind blowing that's why i stop watching this show Crywhen he ditch madhu because i know that i will start hating to him because of his great performance he shown and proved that when he is negative he is totally grey and negative their in no weakness is his character and when he became positive he entirely different he is portraying two character in one perfectly WinkClap
so i decided to see only positive to scare that i impressed to other guy which i don't want his acting skill is so perfect and it is the reason many fans start hating to RK only because he portray perfectly RK negative sideStar
heads off Vivian d Sena aka RK keep rockingClapClapClap

Edited by abhaylovepia - 09 April 2013 at 9:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92Eccentricloverupa1939love_arshasaijahnavi__smita__sree.gattuMaria-caprichirpyhapibirdsilent.desire

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
agree with ur post dear Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92Maria-caprisilent.desire

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
He was Brilliant today,He is on screen charmer and fantastic Dialogue delivery.thanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92rupa1939sree.gattuMaria-caprisilent.desire

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Originally posted by emptyworld

This post is for RK and VD fans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously what to say? Vivian had done such a marvellous job.Clap His expressions, dialogue and body language so perfect.

Actually no one can play RK with such perfectionist other than Vivian Dsena.

He steal the moment and bags attention to his charcter. You hate him or like him as per your preference but he makes you RK not ignorable.

Today RK's pain was visible and his expressions of love were different from previous. He previously have some naughty expressions but today his eyes were roaring to be loved.

Well on phone I loved RK saying - 'Main keh dunga ke ab kuch sunne kehne ko reh nahin gaya hai.' ROFL

Really RK ne ek hi mien out keh diya - well done.Clap

Not to forget his starting dialogue when Madhubala was searching and his voice was roaring in whole studio.Embarrassed

Then when his entry came (not to forget he was looking cute.Day Dreaming) he was knowing it that what he wants and even confident about it that what he wants he will get it.

No doubt his love is still pure and one of its kind that not every lucky girl gets but one from thousand girls get lucky enough to get his love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.- Please if you disagree then ignore the post and if you are not even RK or VD fan then too stay away if you disagree rather than comming here  and spoiling the mood by fighting comment.
shahi  nice  post

but  do  you  remember  what  were  those  words  that  rk  was  saying   while  switching   on  lights   one    by  one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-caprisilent.desire

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

you could see the passion in his eyes during the scene. Vivian Dsena is such a phenomenal actor I get goosebumps everytime I see him onscreen!
This man crosses all limits of hotness!
If only looks could kill!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92Eccentriclovesree.gattuanitaraniMaria-caprisilent.desire

xxROSHxx Senior Member
xxROSHxx
xxROSHxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
great post x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Go to top