Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww don't be sad! This wouldn't be the first time the superstar RK shattered someone's dreams and broke their heart 😊
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too felt so bad for Sultan I am a big fan. I hope we have some sultan and Madhu  too.
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The guy simply has no sense of timing.

No patience at all. Imagine calling  some girl  at odd hours.

Any one wud have been wary especially the way Madhu took off with her hubby for Holi. But it just didnt register or he wanted to ignore the signals. Madhus mind is always engrossed with rKs thoughts even as she hates him.

So he had it coming.
Edited by suniks - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I felt sorry for Aryan and Madhubala. Now coming to Sultan, he is just keeping himself away, today he silently listened to RK without even saying anything. I think he did that only becoz of Madhu.

Otherwise he knows how to answer that egoistic phycho. 

God save you from Sultan RK,  i swear  if he gets any call from Madhu in pain, RK you are gone. viewers will see for yourself. 
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry guys...

I did not see the episode today...no motivation after reading the written update (thanks to that someone for saving 25 mins of my time)...

On a positive note - I really would like to see Madhu come close to Sultan of her own accord...she already has one psycho following her and treating her like a use-and-throw item...she would not want another..and believe me she will not respect Sultan if he follows suit like RK...

The beautiful thing would be - Sultan backing off totally and Madhu realising that she needs a sane man who respects her and treats like her like a human being...

I am thinking CVs may have introduced this track not for RK's so called redemption but to make Madhu realise how insane RK really is and whether she really does love RK or not...

For a change I would like Sultan to be pursued by Madhu if at all it happens...I do not want Sultan to end up disappointed...because it was a hopeless cause for him to begin with...Madhu was already married/half married to RK when he met her...so it will be great to see Madhu daring to live her life! 

Otherwise we will get the same gissa pitta serial of two men pursuing a woman and the woman constantly unsure of whom to go to...

Won't we all want to see for a change a woman pursuing the man she wants to live with - I would be pleasantly surprised if Madhu chose Sultan...I would be not be shocked at all if she chose RK considering her present state of mind...

Lets wait and watch! 

torrie1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vini12

But I was happy how can he think of madhu she
Is Rk"s wife ❤️

I choose to disagree with you here. They are not husband/wife anymore, infact they never were because their marriage was not at all a proper/valid one. And anyway, whenever Madhu talked to Sultan about RK she always said that she hates him and has no relationship with him. So technically, Sultan has every right to hit on a single woman, remember she isn't married. So if she herself had denied any feelings for RK in front of Sultan then I don't see why he cannot like her. Nothing shameless about his actions, this is what I feel.
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont feel sad have patience trust cvs ... they will give sulbala moments soon😊
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It is becoming complicated with each passing day...Did I see anger, hurt and a little jealousy too in Sultan's eyes yesterday... It would have been a wonderful scene if Sultan and Aryan would have been able to share their dinner with madhu but knew that it was not gonna happen...

Sorry... not that I don't wanna Rishbala but it is that when Sultan and Aryan are with Madhu a kind of good feeling descends in to me...They are too cute and irresistible as a package (Holding myself very very strong not to mention that they look a happy family)

I should say CVs should have shown Sultan as the bad guy from the beginning...I am finding it very difficult not to love him
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too hurt ...but not looking hopes coz i believe one day destiny will end up together to madhu and sultan ...
torrie1234 thumbnail
AGAIN! 2 consecutive episodes of me tearing up a bit for Sultan.