Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why is everyone shouting on Ganga (Page 2)

dinki24 Senior Member
dinki24
dinki24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Exactly. the singhs are treating her worse than a maid servant. as it is, the poor girl has faced so much torture. if she is being continuously treated this way and also constantly compared to anandi, she may lose all her confidence..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aspbhargavividya0000Libra123Shinya

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbeebee

I disagree with the fact that singhs can scream at Ganga when ever they feel like.
I wonder what nonsense cvs  are trying to show  by making singhs not feel like playing holi. They married off their daughter . Anandi is not in Jail or Jagya is not in mental asylum . Anandi is happily married and Jagya need time to recover and get back to life.

These singh family is behaving "ODD" . They vent out their frustration on poor Ganga , because she is poor , uneducated and has nowhere to go.

I wish Ganga finds some Shiv , poor girl she does not deserve to be punching bag of Dadisa , Sumitra or Jagya. Do hell with singh family for ill-treating poor girl.  
@bold
sorry i don't agree, they din't vent out their frustration because she is poor ,uneducated and has no where to go.But they love anandi n her presence.. n when ganga accidentally put color DS showed extreme anger which was core quality of DS when something  happens without her wish.
i din't like DS shouting at ganga hope she corrects it n plays holi.

Edited by sushiani - 09 April 2013 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113vidya0000Libra123

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aspbhargavi

I don't know why CVS are showing like this.. I don't know what are they trying to show ..I feel they want to show ganga is like Anandi ( punch bag  for jagya and DS whenever they are frustrated)

I am not liking this .. Ganga is tortured enough by her Ex-in laws . She Doesn't need this Singh family frustrations ..

Agree with you. It was so so humiliating ... dadisa was extremely rude to ganga and I hated her for that,

But  I also feel that Ganga should know where to draw the line at. She is not a member of the family, yet she interferes in family matters and keeps lecturing each of them. She has given a promise to anandiji but she is overdoing it in fulfilling her promise and getting insulted in return.

Poor ganga, her state is like na ghar ka na ghat ka...She is trying to be nice to them but they dont deserve her respect. I hope she moves out of that haveli and does not aceept being their punching bag just because they have given her and her child a shelter to live.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palvidya0000Libra123sush_elasingh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
 bhairon singh will never shout on ganga .most reliable and understanding character .he will oppose if anyone do injustice will ganga .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
good job by bv,,,,,,aese ghatia track chalate raho aur trp kum kartey jau...bv is pathetic now...
saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Arey yaar no worries everything will be good Anandi faced this for years but what she is today all because of singhs i bet her parents could never do any iota of what singhs did for her thats why she can never be angry at them for anything Yes i do feel the constant comparisons of Ganga to Anandi is wrong but Singhs are not treating Ganga as a maid they never asked her to do work she is doing on her own while DS always scolds Ganga for not studying while always busy in kitchen They take care of her child so much baby sit the child while Ganga studies Saved Ganga from wrath of Ratan Singh and encouraged her freedom Making her life This no every  person can do for her in world  .No one used Ganga as a punch bag but the fact is always mistake happens from her thats why she faced some anger of Singhs .With Jagaya she acted naive at first constantly trying to lecture him over and over for something which she don't understand properly now she was like forcing him so faced his anger but later he apologized from her but she never minded any of his anger because she understands why he got angry at her now understanding him  she started to be sane The way she made him agree for holi  was sensible so didn't face his anger  Now . an unintentional mistake happened from her and all Grannys get sometimes angry at their children for mistakes Look at DS's  age and DS has always been like this she gets angry over mistakes but there is no doubt she is also the most loving person so everything will be ok

Singhs are perfect family for Ganga All world doesn't need Mr Shiv and his Shekar family so they better be with Anandi only Ganga don't need them because Shekhars also got Anandi thanks to Singhs so there is no match for Singhs .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123BeautifulSoul_hisusmita

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Arey yaar no worries everything will be good Anandi faced this for years but what she is today all because of singhs i bet her parents could never do any iota of what singhs did for her thats why she can never be angry at them for anything Yes i do feel the constant comparisons of Ganga to Anandi is wrong but Singhs are not treating Ganga as a maid they never asked her to do work she is doing on her own while DS always scolds Ganga for not studying while always busy in kitchen They take care of her child so much baby sit the child while Ganga studies Saved Ganga from wrath of Ratan Singh and encouraged her freedom Making her life This no every  person can do for her in world  .No one used Ganga as a punch bag but the fact is always mistake happens from her thats why she faced some anger of Singhs .With Jagaya she acted naive at first constantly trying to lecture him over and over for something which she don't understand properly now she was like forcing him so faced his anger but later he apologized from her but she never minded any of his anger because she understands why he got angry at her now understanding him  she started to be sane The way she made him agree for holi  was sensible so didn't face his anger  Now . an unintentional mistake happened from her and all Grannys get sometimes angry at their children for mistakes Look at DS's  age and DS has always been like this she gets angry over mistakes but there is no doubt she is also the most loving person so everything will be ok

Singhs are perfect family for Ganga All world doesn't need Mr Shiv and his Shekar family so they better be with Anandi only Ganga don't need them because Shekhars also got Anandi thanks to Singhs so there is no match for Singhs .
saba agree with you.
After so much time DS showed this much anger on someone other than anandi which reminded me old DS.
but yeah i am sure when old lady realise her mistake she will shower love on ganga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113vidya0000hisusmita

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Arre baba of course felt bad for Ganga

lekin on the bright side Jagya will come to her aide (I AM PAKKA OF IT)

Jagya and Ganga milkar Singh parivaar mein Anandi aur Shiv ki kami poori karenge

They don't know ki she is doing all this because she ad promised Anandi to take care of Singh's

Ganga is no punching bag nor is she a substitute for Anandi; she will carve her own place; she does not cry when shouted at like Anandi used to do; she finds a way to explain her POV

iss baar bhi mujhe lagta hai ki she will come up with something and Jagya will help her

Go to top