Why is everyone shouting on Ganga - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aspbhargavi

I don't know why CVS are showing like this.. I don't know what are they trying to show ..I feel they want to show ganga is like Anandi ( punch bag  for jagya and DS whenever they are frustrated)

I am not liking this .. Ganga is tortured enough by her Ex-in laws . She Doesn't need this Singh family frustrations ..

Agree with you. It was so so humiliating ... dadisa was extremely rude to ganga and I hated her for that,

But  I also feel that Ganga should know where to draw the line at. She is not a member of the family, yet she interferes in family matters and keeps lecturing each of them. She has given a promise to anandiji but she is overdoing it in fulfilling her promise and getting insulted in return.

Poor ganga, her state is like na ghar ka na ghat ka...She is trying to be nice to them but they dont deserve her respect. I hope she moves out of that haveli and does not aceept being their punching bag just because they have given her and her child a shelter to live.

bhairon singh will never shout on ganga .most reliable and understanding character .he will oppose if anyone do injustice will ganga .
good job by bv,,,,,,aese ghatia track chalate raho aur trp kum kartey jau...bv is pathetic now...
Arey yaar no worries everything will be good Anandi faced this for years but what she is today all because of singhs i bet her parents could never do any iota of what singhs did for her thats why she can never be angry at them for anything Yes i do feel the constant comparisons of Ganga to Anandi is wrong but Singhs are not treating Ganga as a maid they never asked her to do work she is doing on her own while DS always scolds Ganga for not studying while always busy in kitchen They take care of her child so much baby sit the child while Ganga studies Saved Ganga from wrath of Ratan Singh and encouraged her freedom Making her life This no every  person can do for her in world  .No one used Ganga as a punch bag but the fact is always mistake happens from her thats why she faced some anger of Singhs .With Jagaya she acted naive at first constantly trying to lecture him over and over for something which she don't understand properly now she was like forcing him so faced his anger but later he apologized from her but she never minded any of his anger because she understands why he got angry at her now understanding him  she started to be sane The way she made him agree for holi  was sensible so didn't face his anger  Now . an unintentional mistake happened from her and all Grannys get sometimes angry at their children for mistakes Look at DS's  age and DS has always been like this she gets angry over mistakes but there is no doubt she is also the most loving person so everything will be ok

Singhs are perfect family for Ganga All world doesn't need Mr Shiv and his Shekar family so they better be with Anandi only Ganga don't need them because Shekhars also got Anandi thanks to Singhs so there is no match for Singhs .
Originally posted by saba113

Arey yaar no worries everything will be good Anandi faced this for years but what she is today all because of singhs i bet her parents could never do any iota of what singhs did for her thats why she can never be angry at them for anything Yes i do feel the constant comparisons of Ganga to Anandi is wrong but Singhs are not treating Ganga as a maid they never asked her to do work she is doing on her own while DS always scolds Ganga for not studying while always busy in kitchen They take care of her child so much baby sit the child while Ganga studies Saved Ganga from wrath of Ratan Singh and encouraged her freedom Making her life This no every  person can do for her in world  .No one used Ganga as a punch bag but the fact is always mistake happens from her thats why she faced some anger of Singhs .With Jagaya she acted naive at first constantly trying to lecture him over and over for something which she don't understand properly now she was like forcing him so faced his anger but later he apologized from her but she never minded any of his anger because she understands why he got angry at her now understanding him  she started to be sane The way she made him agree for holi  was sensible so didn't face his anger  Now . an unintentional mistake happened from her and all Grannys get sometimes angry at their children for mistakes Look at DS's  age and DS has always been like this she gets angry over mistakes but there is no doubt she is also the most loving person so everything will be ok

Singhs are perfect family for Ganga All world doesn't need Mr Shiv and his Shekar family so they better be with Anandi only Ganga don't need them because Shekhars also got Anandi thanks to Singhs so there is no match for Singhs .
saba agree with you.
After so much time DS showed this much anger on someone other than anandi which reminded me old DS.
but yeah i am sure when old lady realise her mistake she will shower love on ganga

Arre baba of course felt bad for Ganga

lekin on the bright side Jagya will come to her aide (I AM PAKKA OF IT)

Jagya and Ganga milkar Singh parivaar mein Anandi aur Shiv ki kami poori karenge

They don't know ki she is doing all this because she ad promised Anandi to take care of Singh's

Ganga is no punching bag nor is she a substitute for Anandi; she will carve her own place; she does not cry when shouted at like Anandi used to do; she finds a way to explain her POV

iss baar bhi mujhe lagta hai ki she will come up with something and Jagya will help her

But what was the reason for dadisa to be so angry and frustrated ?

She and sumitra are the most irritating and selfish members of singh family at the moment. They are acting as though Anandi is no more and they are mourning for her by not celebrating holi...

No one acts like this when the daughter of the house gets married and goes to her husband's house... crazy people.

Originally posted by Shinya

But what was the reason for dadisa to be so angry and frustrated ?

She and sumitra are the most irritating and selfish members of singh family at the moment. They are acting as though Anandi is no more and they are mourning for her by not celebrating holi...

No one acts like this when the daughter of the house gets married and goes to her husband's house... crazy people.

anandi got married long time back and left haveli then why so much sadness...bv cvs plz show something new..
@Sushiani....Yes Sush after a long time DS showed this anger on someone Its in her core nature she gets very angry at mistakes but here once she will realize she did wrong she will take care of Ganga a lot she is already a lot caring to Ganga She might lost control in her  frustration but she will apologize to Ganga and i am sure Ganga will ask her not to because so far she understood Singhs really well they never mean to hurt her ever This is just happening from them in their depressive mode and not to forget Ganga burnt Jagaya's arm in her anger and fear and frustration  ๐Ÿ˜†while he was complete innocent there so this is something not in their control They will come out it soon like Ganga herself did  Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
I too felt very bad. Whatever it may be,she is still a guest of the house. It is a different thing that she has tried to be a member by helping others in the household works,but,still she is not a member. It was uncalled for of Dadisa to shout at her in this fashion. 

Poor girl,has nowhere to go and no one to call her own. What will she feel if she is harassed in this way by the people who gave her shelter in the name of helping her? First Jagya and now Dadisa.๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago